What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like you claiming same before 27 feb.. Did not you???
I know we won the day on the 27th. But peoplle asking for dampening of our enthusiasm are right. Look we are relying on the Chinese and our own selves for turnkey technologies. However to compare our capabilities with experienced providers like Lockmart or Dassault is expecting too much . We may have comparative technologies with specs in the same ball park but are they comparable to the Rafale EW suit is something we need to be careful about.
Rest is fine and great gains to PAF and PAC.
A

EA-18G is specialized for EW.

PAF has USA and Chinese tech

US have never sold Pakistan front line tech since long, they have offered India higher level tech compared to Pakistan, please Google about it.

US have never sold Pakistan front line tech since long, they have offered India higher level tech compared to Pakistan, please Google about it.
Give them money they will sold you everything.. If u had money even france will sold u Rafales any day anytime

People like you claiming same before 27 feb.. Did not you???

People like me have seen things first hand, we are not just keyboard warriors, we also know weakness and strength and also we don't underestimate our enemy. 27th Feb was just an skirmish not even full blown battle.

I know we won the day on the 27th. But peoplle asking for dampening of our enthusiasm are right. Look we are relying on the Chinese and our own selves for turnkey technologies. However to compare our capabilities with experienced providers like Lockmart or Dassault is expecting too much . We may have comparative technologies with specs in the same ball park but are they comparable to the Rafale EW suit is something we need to be careful about.
Rest is fine and great gains to PAF and PAC.
A
I said a few days ago that if we don't get 50+ block-70/72 by end of 2020 we should move to J-10.

Give them money they will sold you everything.. If u had money even france will sold u Rafales any day anytime

During Mush time Pakistan had money but no one was willing to sell us jets, this on record by Mush him self.

France will not jeopardize its relation with India, they may sell some systems but don't expect Rafael's from them now as they are in deep strategic relationship with India, only good western option is EFT with possible tech / engine for JFT block-4 if Pakistan had money.

During Mush time Pakistan had money but no one was willing to sell us jets, this on record by Mush him self.

France will not jeopardize its relation with India, they may sell some systems but don't expect Rafael's from them now as they are in deep strategic relationship with India, only good western option is EFT with possible tech / engine for JFT block-4 if Pakistan had money.

If there are no block-70/72 in sight by 2020 then PAF should swallow the hard pill and go for another platform. The best option will be J-10. India is quickly closing the tech gap.

If there are no block-70/72 in sight by 2020 then PAF should swallow the hard pill and go for another platform. The best option will be J-10. India is quickly closing the tech gap.

J-10P is last option for Pakistan, LM want to make F-16 wing in India since 2020 which means good bye F-16s in long run for Pakistan.

You will have to get at par with india economically then no one can stop u Brother.. Russia & France both will never lose big market of india just for 4 or 5 billion dollars of pakistan

J-10P is last option for Pakistan, LM want to make F-16 wing in India since 2020 which means good bye F-16s in long run for Pakistan.

Now when you come to think of it Mastan Khan was right. Right now we have only 22 block-52 out of 76 remaining are block-15s which we dont how they will stand in a full fledged war. If we would have gone with J-10 in Musharraf's era, we would now have had 76 J-10 armed with AESA,HMDs and BVRAAAM. Instead we are now here praying that US will release CSF and we might get more F-16s.

You will have to get at par with india economically then no one can stop u Brother.. Russia & France both will never lose big market of india just for 4 or 5 billion dollars of pakistan

There is something called strategic partnership and alignment and money is usually not core of it, why USSR and USA were rivals? Why China is seen as rival by US and its allies?? Economic growth has its benefits but not to extent which you are saying.

Now when you come to think of it Mastan Khan was right. Right now we have only 22 block-52 out of 76 remaining are block-15s which we dont how they will stand in a full fledged war. If we would have gone with J-10 in Musharraf's era, we would now have had 76 J-10 armed with AESA,HMDs and BVRAAAM. Instead we are now here praying that US will release CSF and we might get more F-16s.

If you think you have knowledge of matter then first tell me which version of J-10 was FC-20 based on and which F-16 block it was comparable??

i disagree....USA denied, so did the gripen later(controversy what happened, initially they said yes)..typhoon and rafales were deemed too expensive...
the strictest country in typhoon group is Germany who were ready to sell their subs...italy and UK have no issues in selling..

French might have dragged their feats for bigger pie of MRCA

even today f16 is availble for sale for hard cash money
Russia and china have vairety options
and i am pretty sure typhoon is available as well

pretty sure even block 70 will be available if pakistan does some lobbying with senators from states where the supply line comes from

i disagree....USA denied, so did the gripen later(controversy what happened, initially they said yes)..typhoon and rafales were deemed too expensive...
the strictest country in typhoon group is Germany who were ready to sell their subs...italy and UK have no issues in selling..

French might have dragged their feats for bigger pie of MRCA

even today f16 is availble for sale for hard cash money
Russia and china have vairety options
and i am pretty sure typhoon is available as well

Currently best western bird with possible KSA financing is EFT (with JFT block-4 package) as our PM have very good relations in KSA and UK, and we are working well with Italy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom