What's new

PAF Exercise Saffron Bandit 2012-13

Your Eminence - So Mig 21 Type 15 with RSt RANGE of 42 Km is BVR. Then what is effective Radar Tracking Range ?

Dont give me knowledge its supported by AWACS. AWACS can Vector an Aircraft to Target and Data Transfer can happen through Link 16 Net Data Transfer if the recpioent is A NATO Registered Aicraft or Ally.

Where as J-7 is not nor is its Linked Through Link 16, So AIR to AIR Beyond Visual Range Missile cannt be "Auto Targeted" Only information you will get is Safron Bandits from AEW&Cs by then it will be late as Su 30 wouls have erased you from a distance of 110Km

Point 2 , Su 30 Can paint your AEW&C with range over 200 Km Target size being over 1.8 Sqm

So please Dont Give me Bullshit of a SU 30 being Painted and erased by a J7

Point 3, beyond-visual-range missile (BVR) NEEDs to have a Min range of 40km.This means Radar can give and Lock the Traget with all EW Clutter on.

Now CUT THE CRAP

So basically you are suggesting that PAF bought AWACS but forgot to bring in Link capability,that would render AWACS useless? Wont it?

So basically you are suggesting that PAF bought AWACS but forgot to bring in Link capability,that would render AWACS useless? Wont it?

Neighbor

- PAF Bought : "AEW&C" Not AWACS ie SAAB 2000 ERIEYE.

Link 16 is enabled in F16s Block 30 and above, else USA upgrades your A/C. Probable on Mirage 5 as well.

However, Complete No for J-7, JF 17, and Mirage 3. These 3 Birds will be vectored to Traget by AEW&C informed of Bandit Mvt and EW Saturation- Zone as well. Thats it, But Distance Locking using Signature from AEW&C and guiding BARAAMs Erasing Target = Negative

Neighbor

Link 16 is enabled in F16s Block 30 and above, else USA upgrades your A/C. Probable on Mirage 5 as well.

However, Complete No for J-7, JF 17, and Mirage 3. These 3 Birds will be vectored to Traget by AEW&C informed of Bandit Mvt and EW Saturation- Zone as well. Thats it, But Distance Locking using Signature from AEW&C and guiding BARAAMs Erasing Target = Negative

Where do you fit in the ZDK-03?
About link 16 its not proproitory..its a set of perimeters and countries can cook up their own versions.

No, he's referring to your nightmares which you keep thinking was just a bad dream. :cheesy:

Buddy, you are claiming that F-7 lock on su-30 time & again, but atleast provide a source for your information.

Pakistan and their obsession with looking everything through the prism of religion . Clear for all non-Pakistanis to see.

You Indians need to stop throwing hissy fits, many airforces have terms or call signs directed to their oppositions, one doesn't see the Chinese or Russians complaining to the Americans for similar kind of terminology.

bg-title-d.jpg

Where do you fit in the ZDK-03?
About link 16 its not proproitory..its a set of perimeters and countries can cook up their own versions.

Apart from American Link 16 Net centric Connectivity DATA LINE, No Nation has established a working system tested in EW Saturated Warfare, Have never come across any for Chinese or Russian.............Else you can enlighten me ON something new!!

Point 2 - Do you trust a Chinese system for your precious Airmen-lives..Is ZDK Operationalised ?

@Alphacharlie.
I liked all your comments you wrote here. Well reasoned and knowledgeable.
Perhaps you should comment more on this forum.
@KRAIT done 10,000 comments in an year..you have done 500.
Keep coming here,it will be good to have a discussion with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan and their obsession with looking everything through the prism of religion . Clear for all non-Pakistanis to see.

Ignorant fool, Is Saffron a religion? Indians and their obsession with religion everytime

@Alphacharlie.
I liked all your comments you wrote here. Well reasoned and knowledgeable.
Perhaps you should comment more on this forum.
@KRAIT done 10,000 comments in an year..you have done 500.
Keep coming here,it will be good to have a discussion with you.
At least 10% of 10,000 posts are On Topic. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody knows what Saffron is referring to in this context . Your world proven pathological lying abilities will not deceive anybody.

Red Rippers and Saffron Bandits. Your mental capabilities have blocked you from thinking behind a certain point. That's why you always think in that context. In short, Indians are more obsessed that's why they over think and like to infer things of their own choice when the meaning is so simple i.e Saffron is a color and color has no religion

And last but not the least, how come an ignorant fool whois infering things of it's own would proof us pakistani pathological liers or is it who ever does not agree with your choice of thinking automatically becomes a lier. Better get some sleep, it will improve your mental health.

P.S. you are clearly itching for a ban despite MOD warning. Quote me further and we will be happy to see you in Pink. I hope you wont get offended if PDF starts a PINK BANDIT 2013 exercise?

Cut the trolling now...get back to topic.

Even a deaf and blind would have understood the point of labeling the exercise as Saffron Bandit, no more posts regarding that.

Neighbor

Even a AEW&C cant 'drive' a BVR fired from the fighter to its target. You need a radar lock for this and a AEW&C won't come such closer to the enemy fighter to get the same. Too dangerous for it. |It is several times described here by professionals but their machines can do anything.

Are you referring to windjammer's dream sequence here :lol:?

It's called Inception :laugh:

Red Rippers and Saffron Bandits. Your mental capabilities have blocked you from thinking behind a certain point. That's why you always think in that context. In short, Indians are more obsessed that's why they over think and like to infer things of their own choice when the meaning is so simple i.e Saffron is a color and color has no religion

And last but not the least, how come an ignorant fool whois infering things of it's own would proof us pakistani pathological liers or is it who ever does not agree with your choice of thinking automatically becomes a lier. Better get some sleep, it will improve your mental health.

P.S. you are clearly itching for a ban despite MOD warning. Quote me further and we will be happy to see you in Pink. I hope you wont get offended if PDF starts a PINK BANDIT 2013 exercise?

Since you can't argue without getting frustrated and attacking personally , you are asking to be ignored and i will do just that from hereon.

Back
Top Bottom