What's new

PAF Exercise Saffron Bandit 2012-13

india_air_force_roundel_card-p137875663881308859en8ks_210.jpg

Yeah Saffron and Military do not mix.We are all in favor of this.Someone should convince the Indian airforce over this.

That For Your Information represents the Indian Flag, Just like French AF uses French Flag as it's insignia:

sticker,375x360.png

FAF insignia

french_flag.jpeg

French Flag

Not only France, but many AFs uses there flag as a symbol to represent there AFs.

Right???

Why Trolling unnecessary or is it that IAF needs to first ask you that what it's symbols should be??

/\/\/\

I've all such information.Just that @isro2222 wasn't convinced why will one include saffron in a military insignia/roundel/exercise name.

So, i just pointed it out what should be done to avoid all this.Else, there is nothing to explain.

Thanks @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:
/\/\/\

I've all such information.Just that @isro2222 wasn't convinced why will one include saffron in a military insignia/roundel/exercise name.

So, i just pointed it out what should be done to avoid all this.Else, there is nothing to explain.

Thanks @arp2041

Mate, you are senior enough to know whom to reply & whom not to.

Obviously you know him.

But than why ruining a good tech. thread on just the name of it??

As Shakespere famously said - "whats in the name??"

As it it, we have a dearth of tech. threads.

Earlier @Windjammer was replying to what he called "some Indians" trolling on another thread.

But there weren't some Indians but just one Indian who is infact a false flagger & Indian members themselves were giving that poster plenty of abuses for trolling unnecessarily, so there was no need for any Pakistani member to do that.

Thanks Anyways.

PEACE.

Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B IAF using indian Flag.... Check the color of the symbol you have shown.... Its nothing to do with Saffron.... IAF is not PAF.... Saffron orange yellow is Color of my Lord planet SUN (king of all planets).... The symbol u have shown has orange white green.... Thats indian Flag. Are u suggesting IAF should not use indian Flag on its jetfighters and uniform? I hope u do know the color of indian flag.... Its not total saffron. Its orange white green with blue chakra in center....
What is the meaning of 3 colors in the Indian Tricolor flag? - Yahoo! Answers India

Back
Top Bottom