What's new

PAF Exercise Saffron Bandit 2012-13

The exercise is being conducted against the backdrop of heightened tensions between India and Pakistan following a string of ceasefire violations along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

The Saffron Bandit exercise is held every three years.

Just to be clear It started in Nov/Dec. Morons in indian press should do research properly before doing their propaganda.

On topic. Someone said ZDK was not operation. First ZDK arrived in Pakistan late 2011 and it's been more than a year, Does AWAC operationalization usually take such long time?

scan0025-1.jpg

Just to be clear It started in Nov/Dec. Morons in indian press should do research properly before doing their propaganda.

On topic. Someone said ZDK was not operation. First ZDK arrived in Pakistan late 2011 and it's been more than a year, Does AWAC operationalization usually take such long time?

I'm also waiting for ZDK's to get operational...

Then PAF will have tremendous capability..It will monitor enemies deep in their territory, and also, all of its main aircrafts will be linked with AWACS systems etc..

JF-17 Thunders loaded with SD-10A/Bs will be linked with ZDKs...

F-16s A/Bs, block 52+s etc loaded with AIM-120Cs/ Miraage III/Vs etc will be linked with Saab Erieyes etc..

PAF will become a true force to reckon with in subcontinental skies Inshallah...

Don't know whether they are operational or not. But I have seen them flying several times here in Karachi.

Stay on topic guys...

Regarding ZDK-03, dont know whether its operational by now or not but it flies daily, sometimes twice a day.

Don't know whether they are operational or not. But I have seen them flying several times here in Karachi.

Stay on topic guys...

Regarding ZDK-03, dont know whether its operational by now or not but it flies daily, sometimes twice a day.

Before handing them to PAF, PAF crew must have got training in china. IIRC. First SAAB was received in 2009 and was put in Highmark-2010. Yet if someone say they are not operational and hence didnot participated in Saffron bandit seems illogical.

Or another possible explanation. F-16 might have been data linked with Saab AWAC, hence their participation in this exercise. ZDK03 has not been data linked with any asset of PAF so that's why they didnot participated?

Mods please take notice. The thread is about a military exercise. Nobody here is interested to know about Hindus. At least I am not. Delete the off topic posts.

Looks like somebody cannot properly comprehend the term 'Exercise Saffron Bandit 2012-13'.

Both sides cut it now, those who haven't been given a pink ribbon should stop now.

No pointless jingoism from Pakistani side please. This isn't the thread for it.

I'm surprised to see Saab 2000 Erieye. I thought we lost all of them. Could someone confirm how many we have got ?

I'm surprised to see Saab 2000 Erieye. I thought we lost all of them. Could someone confirm how many do we have ?

For the last effin deffin buffin time, leave it.

We are never going to come at a agreement about it. There is nothing that proves or disproves the fact.

And kindly check your info, never was it said (or I didn't see it/take note) that all ERIEYE's were destroyed. There was always talk about 2 being damaged, one to the point of no return, and one slightly.

2 aircraft were the bone of contention, not all of the fleet. Everyone (even the most ardent supporter of ERIEYE destroyed) talked about 2, not all of the fleet.

Thirdly, everyone knew the next day that not all the fleet was destroyed because Air Chief had a photo with one ERIEYE.

No twin seater? We feel pity for you.

Chief+of+army+Staff+General+Ashfaq+Parvez+Kayani++Chief+of+Air+Staff+of+the+Pakistan+air+force.+Air+Chief+Marshal+Rao+Qamar+Suleman+F-16+D+Block+52+two+F-16+Block15+MLU+%2528Mid+Life+Upgrade%2529+aircraft+USA+PAF+BaseShahbaz+%25285%2529.png

I quoted' real original twin seaters'.....like Su-Mki or F-15K where there will be pilot and navigator/weapon officer.

\Offcourse all gets will have twin seaters for training purpose even it is single seaters predominantly

I quoted' real original twin seaters'.....like Su-Mki or F-15K where there will be pilot and navigator/weapon officer.

\Offcourse all gets will have twin seaters for training purpose even it is single seaters predominantly

welcome back...you again proved your intelligence here ....i was missing that x-factor in your absence

So every airforce in this world should have at least 1 MKI or F-15 or else you feel pity for them? :rofl:

welcome back...you again proved your intelligence here ....i was missing that x-factor in your absence

Thanks for your certificate for my IQ. Hope you really feel the x- factor indeed. Now you can sleep well with 10:1 dreams.

However, my post directed to WJ where he poked IAF chief for flying in a Mriage2000 on back seat while chasing the strike aircraft during kicking some Pakistani A$$ during Kargil war anf moking him for a back seater. I replied saying there is no Fcuking aircraft like MKI with PAF where he can 'genuinely' fly as a 'rwal back seater'

So every airforce in this world should have at least 1 MKI or F-15 or else you feel pity for them? :rofl:

read my above post.

Back
Top Bottom