What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

On a lighter note, I think Gen. K will need to get the hair-transplant guy's number from Nawaz Sharif. If he gets an extension, he'll definitely be needing one. The grass on that pitch definitely needs some curating.

(lightly) I thought that the pilots usually go bald early, but Rao sahib has full set, Kayani Sahab bhi aik dafa F-16 mein fly ker chukay hain, shayad asraat baqee hain ....:pakistan:

BOYS i got this from an INDIAN source can't name it but found it hilarious thought i would quote it for all to read & have a laugh:

Rohit, HIGH-MARK could be cover to mobilise before a terrorist strike on India.
Egyptians did this in 1973. They mobilised under pretext of exercises and attacked Israel. In this case the TSP might be planning a terrorist attack and are mobilising. They normally cant afford to exercise even a week. Who is paying for the POL? US? 45days is to long for their economy to sustain! we should be prepared for something big! their DGMI has recently got an extension too!

mods please a HUMBLE REQUEST just had to share it with friends here! found it hilarious the fact that high-mark is being taken as a preparation for war!

BOYS i got this from an INDIAN source can't name it but found it hilarious thought i would quote it for all to read & have a laugh:

Egyptians did this in 1973. They mobilised under pretext of exercises and attacked Israel. In this case the TSP might be planning a terrorist attack and are mobilising. They normally cant afford to exercise even a week. Who is paying for the POL? US? 45days is to long for their economy to sustain! we should be prepared for something big! their DGMI has recently got an extension too!

mods please a HUMBLE REQUEST just had to share it with friends here! found it hilarious the fact that high-mark is being taken as a preparation for war!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Extreme Pakistanphopia at its best. :pakistan:

lol dun worry about them they are just nuts this is not the first tym neither it b the last tym for them to post such bogus things

Believe me if we will by rikshaws from China even then they will say that these are fitted with secret missiles and will b use by the terrorists to attack india :rofl:

then u will soon hear statement lyk these from their media

"Pakistan ka jangi junoon abhi utara nahi usney kardi ha nai High Mark exercise shoro,Kia Pakistan kar raha ha 1 naye yudh ki tayari? Kaun ho skata Pakistan ka agla nishana? Kia Pakistan in Parmanou hathyaroun se bharat pe dhawa bol day ga? chaltay hain bharat warma k pas hahaha

how they sleep at nyt?

Last edited:

It must be all the more worry some for them after the latest missile failure. Talk about obsession.

"Pakistan ka jangi junoon abhi utara nahi usney kardi ha nai High Mark exercise shoro,Kia Pakistan kar raha ha 1 naye yudh ki tayari? Kaun ho skata Pakistan ka agla nishana? Kia Pakistan in Parmanou hathyaroun se bharat pe dhawa bol day ga? chaltay hain bharat warma k pas hahaha

:rofl::rofl: amazing!!!!! seriously mani i am impressed! by the way i guess no one picked up the "extension of DGMI i think they are referring to Mr.SHUJA PASHA!!

ok enough let's get back to HIGH MARK THE REAL EXERCISE BEFORE THIS THREAD DISINTEGRATES!!

so does anyone have any pics of high mark yet??? any reports anything???

I look it on other way. indian gov media and howcks make us in there mind as a divils.insulting the enemy some one should learn from india.yes we are enemy we have conflicts we have disputes we fight each other many times but there is one thing RESPECT AND ACCEPT FACTS its unavalable in india.we have even no money for eat as this guy think who feed these news to them? media gov and civil socity.we can kill our enemy as a brave man we can face him on any were in world we can again and again fight with india but we can't start insulting in every each news and every each action every develpment of our enemy.

remember my indian friends we can't insult you underaustimate you because we are pakistani ITS DIFRENT BETWEEN YOU AND US.

your start of talk abut us starting from an abuse and insult becuase you have blood of bharat mata.sorry to say truth

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN AND WE WILL MAKE 1000000000000000000 EXERSIZES LIKE THIS IN FUTURE.:)

Any HIGH MARK pictures available ?? F16 ??? AWACS ??? Refuelling ???

I look it on other way. indian gov media and howcks make us in there mind as a divils.insulting the enemy some one should learn from india.yes we are enemy we have conflicts we have disputes we fight each other many times but there is one thing RESPECT AND ACCEPT FACTS its unavalable in india.we have even no money for eat as this guy think who feed these news to them? media gov and civil socity.we can kill our enemy as a brave man we can face him on any were in world we can again and again fight with india but we can't start insulting in every each news and every each action every develpment of our enemy.

remember my indian friends we can't insult you underaustimate you because we are pakistani ITS DIFRENT BETWEEN YOU AND US.

your start of talk abut us starting from an abuse and insult becuase you have blood of bharat mata.sorry to say truth

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN AND WE WILL MAKE 1000000000000000000 EXERSIZES LIKE THIS IN FUTURE.:)

buddy these people are very sharp ,they play with people minds ,if they will not made statement lyk these and not create Pakistanophobia then how would they justify their huge defence spending to the people of their nation who are dying with hunger

PAF’s ‘Exercise High Mark 2010’

By S.m. Hali

Published: March 17, 2010

The PAF’s five yearly ‘Exercise High Mark 2010’ has commenced to test its professional skills, capabilities and combat readiness. The countrywide exercise, which will last for nearly 60 days, will also be dovetailed with the Pakistan army’s exercise named Azm-e-Nau III and Naval operations to make it a tri-service test of mettle under realistic conditions. PAF is a support arm for the other two services, in addition to defending the aerial frontiers of Pakistan. The military exercises are organised as paper war games that may entail heavy expenses but provide authentic lessons, thus they are dispersed over a few years. ‘High Mark 2010’ comes in the backdrop of a clear threat to Pakistan, both externally and internally.

Undoubtedly, the regional environment is fraught with multiple threats. Although the Pakistani armed forces have been engaged in a war against terror for the last eight years, the counterinsurgency operations gained momentum in the last two years. Combined with the threat from extremists, our eastern neighbour has evolved a Pakistan specific new war doctrine named ‘Cold Start’, which it is in the process of testing and adapting for all the three services. The threat has compounded in the post-Mumbai attacks scenario, where Indian hawks have been propounding the conduct of surgical strikes against selected targets within Pakistan. Hence, Pakistan’s nuclear assets have been under a threat from external forces, who would like to deprive the country of its strategic weapon under one pretext or the other.

Simultaneously, terror organisations are keen to steal or hijack a nuke or two from Pakistan’s arsenal and destabilise the world by posing a nuclear threat. Whereas Pakistan’s Nuclear Command Authority’s efficacy and effectiveness is beyond the shadow of doubt, and its nuclear assets have been stored, deployed and dispersed in a manner where the most sophisticated countries have not been able to get even an inkling of their location, what to talk of any rag-tag militia. Yet, cognisance must be taken of the various war games conducted by the west and India in an effort to neutralise Pakistan’s nukes.

the nation

Back
Top Bottom