What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Guys

I hope this exercise will improve the capabilities of PAF.paf shaheens will show the nation that they are here to defend the aerial territories of pakistan.

S.U.R.B

i m collecting pics of this exercise and will upload it after end of exercise.

Air Chief witnesses progress on exercise High Mark 2010
March 16, 2010

ISLAMABAD: Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman visited two Forward Operating Bases of PAF, to witness the progress of on-going Exercise High Mark-2010. The Exercise is in full swing and the entire Air Force is engaged in operations in near realistic training environment.

The CAS saw airmen engaged in the exercise while addressing at one of the Forward Operating Bases, the Air Chief said that “Exercise High Mark 2010” is not aimed against any country and that the mission of PAF is to ensure peace, with honor. History teaches us that peace cannot be maintained from a position of weakness”. Air Chief further said that Exercise is aimed at demonstrating PAF’s capabilities and resolve with honor in the region.”

Earlier in the day for the first time JF-17 Thunder aircraft were put through their paces in the stringent air environment that has been orchestrated to ensure realism in the exercise. The recently induced JF-17 Thunder would be put to test by undertaking entire spectrum of air operations during High Mark, 2010.

- Associated Press of Pakistan

Best of luck n god bless PAF PA PN but haven't seen any action pics yet waitting eagerly to watch plz share as soon as u can :pakistan::pakistan:

On a lighter note, I think Gen. K will need to get the hair-transplant guy's number from Nawaz Sharif. If he gets an extension, he'll definitely be needing one. The grass on that pitch definitely needs some curating.

Block 52's? you sure bahi?? :what:

Yes bhai........we already have few of Block 52's,

83303e5bed156b93fd55d07af46d384e.gif

On a lighter note, I think Gen. K will need to get the hair-transplant guy's number from Nawaz Sharif. If he gets an extension, he'll definitely be needing one. The grass on that pitch definitely needs some curating.

I was thinking that the air chief needs to hit the gym and some protein shakes

Didn't want to post a a video of Rana Naveed talking funny about his hair transplant in this thread thread but forum forces youtube link to embed video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time PAF lost 2 Mirages in dogfight. Hope nothing like this happen this time.

And my cows in village. oooooo I am really worried about them. My village is very near to one of the forward basses. They get scared by Mirage roars.

Give the cows some mighty good ear plugs Tiger , heheheeee, Mirages do ROAR:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom