What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

The H-2 weapon - a wide-range television guided missile, was dropped by two Mirage aircraft at a mud platform, staying at 100-140 kms away from the target, thus making it possible to create a lethal and precise attack at far-off range.

our stand off weapons :yahoo: :yahoo:

PAF’s firepower demo marks precise hit at enemy targets
THAL RANGE, Apr 6 (APP): Making bomb runs with dive deliveries of weapons and hitting at enemy’s mock bunkers, the fighter aircraft of Pakistan Air Force on Tuesday demonstrated a high level of tactical preparedness featuring speed, precision and strength.With thunderous supersonic boom, the aircraft representing PAF’s fleet including F-16s, JF-17 Thunder, Mirages and F-7 JP appeared in the blue skies during PAF’s Firepower Demonstration at Thal Range, that spans over an area of 34,000 acres.
The demo started with two A-5 aircraft - one carrying a National Flag and the other with a welcome banner, flew past the audience including Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani, services chiefs, parliamentarians and PAF officials.
Two Mirage aircraft showcased the recently acquired aerial refuelling from the IL-76 refueller, maintaining a skilful distance of just 13-26 metres from the tanker.
An F-16 aircraft flying at an ultra-low altitude and releasing chaff and flares for self-defence, dropped two mark of 2,000 pound bombs at the target, that received a loud applause by the audience.
Four JF-17 thunder aircraft equipped with state-of-the-art avionics, dropped their weapons at 1,900 feet, targeting the mock hideouts of militants at 3 o’ clock position.
In an impressive performance, a Mirage aircraft flying at extremely low 200 feet, dropped its weapons at the enemy targets, while two F-16 at 250 km and maintaining a speed of 480 knots released two mark 84 bombs of 2000 pounds, at the targets.
Four Mirage - the Night Hawks, capable of low level penetration, allowing minimum time to the enemy and achieving surprise, dropped 5,000 pounds bombs. The weapons generated a high explosive effect against the hardened bunkers.
The H-2 weapon - a wide-range television guided missile, was dropped by two Mirage aircraft at a mud platform, staying at 100-140 kms away from the target, thus making it possible to create a lethal and precise attack at far-off range.
The PAF’s Special Service Wing demonstrated the targeting of terrorists’ hideouts in their exercise. A C-130 demonstrated the air to container delivery operation, while the MI 171 used as assault and anti-terrorist aircraft, showed the direct action by commandoes of Pakistan Army who landed swiftly from the aircraft and moved to the compound of terrorists.
The SAAB aircraft flew past the audience, that has a Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AEW & CS) with a capability to see and scan a target at 450 km distance.
In the end, the audience was enthralled as the ‘Sherdils’ - the aerobatic team of PAF Academy RisalPur, with T-37 aircraft approached emitting out red and green coloured fumes, and presented exquisite maneuvers followed by a wing-over demo.
The entire exercise was carried out in a near real situation with an objective of depicting fighter pilots’s capabilities of avoiding collateral damage and inflicting maximum damage to the enemy targets.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PAF’s firepower demo marks precise hit at enemy targets
damn u make me happy........:smitten:
i could giv u 10 thanks for this but the rule is only for one :lol:

ajpirzada !

like danger zone, i too wished i could give you so many thanks for that. it was like i was there at the time of demonstration. cant wait for videos now.

good job :)

paffalcons-wallpapers167.jpg
this is the pic of air to air refueling!:pakistan::yahoo::D

There was talk going on about some image with 2 Miraj Planes being reFueled,,, ppl were saying that it was photoshopped!!! May be the "background" was edited BUT i think planes were real...

Watch from 00:21

& here's a snap from video posted by Danger-Zone on last page... It shows same plane with Flag covered with white paint...

Last edited by a moderator:
today Live video of high mark was shown by tv channels...but i missed it completely...can somebody post it here plz

Well my guess could be wrong .......but it doesn't look like rawalpindi airport.:what:

this image was posted by owais usmani before the IL-78 flew to Pakistan...post date (NOV-2009).
LINK:

it is in ukraine during its flight testing

today Live video of high mark was shown by tv channels...but i missed it completely...can somebody post it here plz
Request has been send to "Air marshal". He always comes with a blast.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

^^^^^what stupid logo they put on pictures.....

Stupid APP

seriously!!!

APP always has good pictures, but then they RUIN them with that stupid watermark....

its fine, they can put photo credits --but without ruining the whole bloody picture.

it irritates me too.

Request has been send to "Air marshal". He always comes with a blast.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

^^^^^what stupid logo they put on pictures.....

Stupid APP

i already contact with app they never reply this water mark from last week its cover 90$ of image please guys contact them may be rethink.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom