What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

today Live video of high mark was shown by tv channels...but i missed it completely...can somebody post it here plz

I have also missed the action today....but then a classfellow of mine told me that he has got a video of news clip from Geo news ,it's not that clear because been captured from a cafeteria TV screen:D.

well i got it and uploaded it ...:rolleyes:

will wait for airmarshal for the original one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also missed the action today....but then a classfellow of mine told me that he has got a video of news clip from Geo news ,it's not that clear because been captured from a cafeteria TV screen:D.

Much obliged :pakistan:

i dunno who is being lazy :D

me -- because i want you to provide the link

or you -- because you dont provide the link

hehehe, i'll talk to these APP guys. Because seriously, this watermark business totally ruins the images. Can't see anything.

YouTube - HM 10

ok not bad,
we have seen thunder drooping 2x250kg and a 1000kg bomb,that was really great.
BUT WHERE THE HEK H2 missile is.?:undecided:

Full Air-to-Air Refuelling by IL78 - mirage (Full clip on GEO TV news) love it! waiting for that clip!

Full Air-to-Air Refuelling by IL78 - mirage (Full clip on GEO TV news) love it! waiting for that clip!

is this all we have for now?

(fast forward to end)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i guess we'll have a full fledge detailed HD documentary of these exercises when it reaches the end, till then enjoy a few sneak peak of the show.

Back
Top Bottom