What's new

PAF Designed to defeat

@ 2.38, the video "accidentally" revealed just how fast the jf-17 turns..

Well only the plane could survive. I'm pretty sure, in that environment, pilot won't be able to carry out any Operations because of sickness. Do we even have any radioactive protection suits for pilots for Emergency purposes?
We dont figure for nuke wars. Just unguided attacks by IAF which were expected in the 90s.
Currently the IAF precision inventory is focused on M2Ks and Jaguars. The MKI's cant carry the penetrating warheads yet due to some issue apparently.

So if the USAF decides to keep its aircraft in steel shelters, they are prepared for defeat?
Please use better logic than 2 cent sensationalist posts.

I was referring to the aircraft lost @ Kamra.

Strange no one picked it up.

@Abu Zolfiqar that rating was unwarranted.

Which Sq is that tail-art for? Is it for CCS? Why would they have their own tail-art?

upload_2016-12-20_0-23-4.png

We dont figure for nuke wars. Just unguided attacks by IAF which were expected in the 90s.
Currently the IAF precision inventory is focused on M2Ks and Jaguars. The MKI's cant carry the penetrating warheads yet due to some issue apparently.
Proof please

My bad, it's the emblem of the Combat Commander School CCS.

BpjHreR.jpg

So would this mean that these particular Thunders are now permanently dedicated to the CCS as opposed to being sort of 'loaned' to them by active combat Sqs like the F-7s, F-16s and Mirages? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom