What's new

PAF crossed LoC says Indian Media

Speculation/Rumor/without proof

"Well, for last week or so, pair of new frenchs were lets say spiking from afar, today our very own pair in extended trail formation gave them run for the money, in doing so lead turned a little wide..in doing so crossed 3-4km..spike them hard..we are talking 100+"

I have issue with this ...if true giving away signature is not good i do not expect PAF will do such a thing...or it is just a probe on response time.

Air violations should be returned with sea boundaries violations where we enjoy the advantage..... if situation gets out of control no worries we have those crazy BRAHMOS in the sea, on the land and in the air.....
Every country that posses missile technology has them based on Land, sea or air and in Pakistan's case all three.....unless you think apart from India, all others have them buried in the sand.
Don't forget Sukhoi BRAHMOS base in south... you certainly don't have the range to strike that deep.....
Even if this combination was operational, are those Sukhois going to launch them while sitting in their Hangars......and last time i checked your Andaman and Nicobar weren't beyond reach any more.

Attachments

• 1606771721416.png
    1606771721416.png
    616 bytes · Views: 34
Last edited:
Brother of Wg Cdr Shahzaz ud din, Wg Cdr Tammiz ud din martyred as he couldn't eject.**

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Sorry for your loss Sir,

Both Bros flying F Solas, who is senior and if both in same Sqn.?

he was your elder bro or younger?

Do you have any brother by the name ... Flt. Lt. Badtamiz ?

Last edited:
Modi has been the biggest failure in India's history. Compared to 5 years ago he has been a disaster in every field, be it the economy, internal security, external security, etc... India is a lot more divided and threatened by neighbors compared to 5 years ago. There is almost daily casualties for the Indian military along the LOC including constant violations of airspace via pakistani drones/jets.

Recently 20+ Indian soldiers were killed by the PLA on the LAC and tensions there are mounting from Ladahk to the Chicken Neck. Now India has to guard/defend 5x the border/airspace as it had to do before Modi. Modi has completely failed in Afghanistan leading the loss of the large investment India made over the last few decades of the terror infrastructure they built in Afghanistan to target Pakistan. That is now gone as well.

Internally, currently there is a huge farmer protest movement/march that is barricading/blocking New Delhi. Sikh farmers are up in arms and seperatist are hungry for Actions. Muslims have started voting for Muslim oriented parties similar to the muslim league. Maiost are now actively being supported/armed by the Chinese and the already high violence their is bound to skyrocket over the next few years.

Whichever direction you look at it things are only bound to get worst over the next few years for India and it will literally become a divided fortress fending from all sides.

Sorry for your loss Sir,

Both Bros flying F Solas, who is senior and if both in same Sqn.?

he was your elder bro or younger?

Do you have any brother by the name ... Flt. Lt. Badtamiz ?
Our Din family is proud of the sacrifices rendered earlier by me and now by my younger brother Shaheed Tammiz ud din. Tameez was a fun-loving guy. He was fond of Bollywood movies. His focus was more on datings than the flying. Flying was never his passion. He ended up in the airforce accidentally. Next in line is the youngest Badtameez ud din. In his childhood, he was good at kite flying. Following in the footstep of his elder brothers he joined the air force. Now he is waiting for his turn. The day IAF will attack Pakistan he will automatically sacrifice his life to appease the pajeet nation. 😭 😭

The blackouts were only in bollywood inspired media of yours. In the real world Pakistan never went into any blackout neither here in Lahore where I am from or Karachi as speculated. @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @PaklovesTurkiye These guys can attest the same.

I am from DHA Karachi, on the night of 28th where tensions were very high and other nights to follow with eminent missle attack i was on my roof top and i was wondering BC waisay K-Electric is efficient in blackout but now when there are threats the whole God damn city is lit up lol
This is a violation of our airspace and this matter should be taken seriously to the international community..... right now its difficult to intercept those Hi-tech F16s but its high time to ramp up the production of AKASH NG and force Russia to speed up the delivery of S400....

Things will further get dirty once they (Pakistan) start receiving J10s..... F16+J10 backed by awacs and armed with AMARAAM and PL15 combo is a serious threat on the horizon and need an urgent response in the form of AKASH NG.....

We have BRAHMOS which can render those fighters useless on the ground before they are airborne but we can't use them before it's a full fledged war..... so in air skirmish we will be at disadvantageous situation......

o bhai tumhara Air Chief bhoonk raha tha kai Rafael anay du PAF won't even dare come CLOSE to the LOC, yaar stop sniffing cow dung and start breathing some fresh air dude i know quiet a few indians who are smart ... be like them?

God damn city is lit up lol

Modern planes don't really need to rely on lights for targeting but I agree that they should've done what they're best at and blacked out the city to make it difficult for IAF.

A new LpG kit has been installed in Mirage. The pilot was checking the mileage.

Back
Top Bottom