What's new

PAF Chief in Washington

Mr. You may have had conversation with any Sharif today, but following houthi breakout....lot of us have witnessed baseless propaganda and use of abusive language against the elder Sharif, ME leaders in particular and against Arabs in general.
In those times of confusion, your team (lead by son of Isis) has gone too far with their allegations and suggestions... based on false assumption that Saudi Arabia may not prevail the testing times, and perhaps it will turn in to another Iraq and Afghanistan.

I know, lot of damage control has been done by some patriots, I my self was alarmed at the sudden barrage of allegations and use of demeaning words for Arabs, by administration and bringing out analogies of slave master, rental army etc. etc.

Raheel Shareef and Shuja Pasha does not run Pakistan's foreign policy, its the foreign office! where most of staff is appointed by Zardari for a reason.

While divides and bridges among nations are not made by individuals, its done at public level, and it was never Rahil Sharif or Nawaz Sharif's job... its us who have to reach out to our sincere allies and explain them the background of baseless allegations from solicitors of Houthis and that of senate of Zardari and parliament of Nawaz Sharif.

Of course as you have noticed, I disagree to remarks, conclusions, fatwas, allegations, use of foul language .... over looking obvious and reality on ground. Therefore, I always ask for adding bit of reasoning to the biased prophecies.

I continue to disagree that any damage control attempt has been made by the foreign office or parliament or senate.... neither any mistake has been accepted by Houthi solicitors. Unless we see it.

Really....... what is the basis of your knowledge? or perhaps you cannot divulge the discussion you had with Obama!

Pakistan's defense doctrine does not require it.
21 negative ratings in 5 yrs of membership. That's really good going. You really are a charmer arent you. Bhai learn to understand nuances of postings and posters .Might do you some good. Firstly the Shareef comment was in gest and I am proud to say i have no dealings with any high ups. I am just a simple man. Now to your post.
Ist Paragraph:.You mention a lot of us. Can I ask. Who??? What has propaganda against the Shareefs(the politicians are scum and deserve every bit of disrepute that they get and the military man I dont know enough to comment about but hear good things about in general) got to do with the situation and the context of my post.People are free to say what they want and they often do. You need to be fair and quote to me a post where I have said anything that has annoyed you and I can respond to that.
My team as you mention and very kindly include scum like ISIS, have indulged in propaganda. Firstly if you accuse put up the proof or shut up. So present a post where I have said anything that supports your argument. If you present a post where i have supported the SCUM ISIS I will gladly resign from this board and you will never hear from me. On the other hand if you cant then have the decency to do the same.
Saudi Arabis not prevailing on the situation is precisely the reason that they pressed for Egyprt, UAE and other middle Eastern and Pakistani forces support in their venture. I say if they had such confidence why were they so desperate for support from us. Then when the parliament decided no support would be offered we had the UAE minister come out and openly criticize Pakistan for not playing along.And then the two Shareefs quickly trundled along and placate the situation and the situation settles down and all the rhetoric dies out.WHY?? This is what I ask and need an answer to. You say nothing was offered I say it was and this is precisely the reason for the rhetoric dyng down. It may not have been boots on the ground but could have been support of pilots and advisors and more assurance of active support with boots should the fight carry over into SaudiArabia. This is not surprising as Pakistan has a long standing commitment to support Saudi Arabia in case of its territory getting invaded. So doyou deny any of what I have written so far. As to the situation turning bad ,it may not turn as bad as you have imagined but can be equally disastrous as the Houtis are indulging in gorrilla type warfare.The middle eastern forces have no experience of it and will loose men in the process. As the body bags start arriving the pressure on the respective Governments will mount to call off the misadventure. This iswhat they want to safe guard against and this is why they need us and the Egyptians.
Second paragraph: Firstly I dont give two hoots about what is said on the net. If you scrape hard enough you will find someone somewhere writing about anything and everything. So you are unduly alarmed. The arabs are no different to any other nation. The fact remains that they are not used to fighting having seen peace for a long time and the new onset of war will ruffle a few feathers. The Iraqis could not do much against the Iranians inspite of support from the whole world and the Kuwaitis crumbled in a day against Saddam. So Iam right in assuming they will have a hard time acclamatising to this new situation. Doesnt necessarily mean they are not brave but just not used to the situation.
3rdParagraph: Mairay bhai grow up. The Pakistani Government does not have a foreign policy worth the salt it consumes in a day.It is dictated to it by USA ,China and anybody who fills the begging bowl which its polity unashamedly pushes in front of it every few days. And if you thing you will make a decision against the interest of the armed forces and live to tell the tale feel free to take a gander. The useless politicians are so compromised on account of their corruption that they dont want anything to rock their boat, not the least from the most organised group of people that carry a big fat stick in their hand. So the foreign office will do as it is told. As to nominations in Pakistan everything changes with the change of rulers. So you never know who is going to be where. But by all means feel free to live in the delusion.
5th paragraph: and of course they have. Precisely the reason they ran to Saudi so quickly.You may disagree as to the nature of the conversations that were held but them none of us is party to those.
fifth paragraph: Good for you and therefore please also learn to listen and analyse an alternative narrative which might be different from yours.
6thParagraph: I am glad that you disagree with use of foul language and fatwas. They are merely a tool for the mullahs to control the masses at least in Pakistan which is why any mullah worth his salt can stand at the corner of the street and issue a fatwa .
7th paragraph: you are more than welcome to hold an opinion provided you give valid reasons for holding that opinion.
A point to note here is that your post to @Aamir Hussain is obnoxious and ridculing in nature. I wont invoke my right of having your account frozen or a ban for you but on this board disrespect (does not mean disagreeing) of a senior poster or think tank will lead to immediate ban. Just so you are aware and dont winge later. As to me you have responded to my post and I have responded back so no harm done but please avoid being disrespectful towards others.
Regards

Whether they'll track them in the name of their safety or just keep an eye the bottom line is they'll know where their planes are. And keeping in mind how the things are unfolding these days we'll be needing them against IAF most certainly and the entire world knows India is more closer to Russians despite the fact that Indians are now eyeing western weapons. Who knows when the war breaks out Russia not only leak the weak points of Su-35 (or any other Russian jet) but the location as well.

I am not against Russia, who knows we become good friends with Russians and they'll make sure there is always peace between India and Pakistan. But until then we should not invest that much in Russian weapons, Su-35 is a really big fish, we can buy them in small numbers but in combination with Chinese flankers. First we should test the Russian waters by purchasing small equipment may be ask for some more Mi-35 or Mi-28 perhaps.
No tracking not means to know , the starting of any engines ?
There are different ways if tracking , the one used by USA , is called AGGRESIVE TRACKING ?
In which their sold product will give them all the information they might be needing ?
It includes , flight route infos , flight petrans , info of the fired weapons ? Etc etc ?
Russians just put lockon s , or simple secret signatures been relesesd when the sold fighter jet approaches near any ruusian teritory & that's it ?
Russians not put any kill switch in the planes ?
Tide has changes , China & Russia wants to share a common , military base in Pakistan with PA & PAF under some military pact , sure which will be under Pakistan's command ?
so chances are bright till we don't fick that up ?
Right now China is new cash god of Russia for a long long time to come , Russia can't just manipulate with the weapons mostly in China , s use just to make Indians happy in case of war between , India & Pakistan , it will be on no mans land but , will support Chinese stand whatever may it be ?

Last edited:
Really....... what is the basis of your knowledge? or perhaps you cannot divulge the discussion you had with Obama!

Kindly go to the link below and do take the time to read it carefully. Maybe you will learn something for a change!

Top Falcons: The UAE’s F-16 Block 60/61 Fighters

But for your sake I am quoting part of a paragraph to spare you the pain; "The UAE invested in the “Desert Falcon’s” development, and the contract reportedly includes royalty fees if other countries buy it. Investment doesn’t end when the fighters are delivered, either....."

No tracking not means to know , the starting of any engines ?
There are different ways if tracking , the one used by USA , is called AGGRESIVE TRACKING ?
In which their sold product will give them all the information they might be needing ?
It includes , flight route infos , flight petrans , info of the fired weapons ? Etc etc ?
Russians just put lockon s , or simple secret signatures been relesesd when the sold fighter jet approaches near any ruusian teritory & that's it ?
Russians not put any kill switch in the planes ?
Tide has changes , China & Russia wants to share a common , military base in Pakistan with PA & PAF under some military pact , sure which will be under Pakistan's command ?
so chances are bright till we don't fick that up ?
Right now China is new cash god of Russia for a long long time to come , Russia can't just manipulate with the weapons mostly in China , s use just to make Indians happy in case of war between , India & Pakistan , it will be on no mans land but , will support Chinese stand whatever may it be ?
sir app ne kaha se English sekhy thy?
10 lines k text pe 9 question marks.o_O

F35- for PAF...

Sir .... khuda ko mane .... haven't had enough with f16 .... literally PAF being begging them .... licking their boots for them ..... I personally think we should work with own program .... embed Russian/french/European engine which ever comes as per our desire, get avionics from Russian/french/European/Chinese which ever comes as per our desire/requirement and air frame we have Chinese/Korean/Turkish offer ...... after JFT we have enough experience that we should be able to pull this through ... no future boot licking .... my brother's tonges will be mud free and brain free from any depression and they will think clearly ..... how many times we had to do what we didn't wanted to for the sake of such technology.

regards
zeeshan

21 negative ratings in 5 yrs of membership
In addition many posts deleted and many threads closed... one attempt to kill, where my co-passenger died on spot.

No more discussion after this... neither i need to read a word more of your post.

Things have changed... Zardari is history.
I spoke of history... no one knows about future.

Kindly go to the link below and do take the time to read it carefully. Maybe you will learn something for a change!

Top Falcons: The UAE’s F-16 Block 60/61 Fighters

But for your sake I am quoting part of a paragraph to spare you the pain; "The UAE invested in the “Desert Falcon’s” development, and the contract reportedly includes royalty fees if other countries buy it. Investment doesn’t end when the fighters are delivered, either....."

I know that UAE funded the R&D for blk-60 but if there's an offer to Pakistan.. where is the source?

I know that UAE funded the R&D for blk-60 but if there's an offer to Pakistan.. where is the source

When and where did I write that it was offered to Pakistan? My answer was in context of a post made by a poster preceding my observation -- in context of one customer specific vs offered on a world wide basis!!

I spoke of history... no one knows about future.

I know that UAE funded the R&D for blk-60 but if there's an offer to Pakistan.. where is the source?
There is no chance to get UAE F-16 blk 60 , US are not allow us, BTW when you hear that we are getting F-16 blk60?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom