What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

@araz
Are you not claiming that PAF F-16s inventory were confirmed by the US govt and OEM? I’ve quoted your post previously on this matter.
How were they confirmed? Has that been made public, since you guys are making strong statements here.
The loss of a PAF F-16 can only be confirmed in 3 ways:
1. PAF
2. US govt. or OEM
3. If the wreckage is in Indian territory.

Since 1 obviously has skin in the game (akin to SU-30 being shot down), let’s
put that out of contention.
3. Obviously cannot happen since the wreckage isn’t with India, again a parallel to SU-30 scenario.

So only the US can confirm this and I repeat, I haven’t seen any report from the US that supports the ACM statement.

Typical pathological liar delusional Bharati.

Yet again you doge from the fact that all missiles were recovered from Abhi's Mig-21 and you are clinching on something that can never be done like US officially releasing F-16 count. This will hurt India US relationship because BJPig government wants to save its humiliated face.

Now like a real MAN not a p0ssy come to the fact that.....

2 R-77 recovered
1 R-73 with tail section attached to pylon recovered
1 R-73 with serial number can be traced back to IAF inventory recovered.

This itself is enough evidence to conclude Indians are pathological liars who live in imaginary world to satisfy their fragile egos.

Bro again why would anyone comment on something that never happened.... it’s like you going and asking someone if something smells.... decent people will say I don’t know .

Seriously, make up your minds.
One person @araz is stating that the US govt. has confirmed (this means an audit was done) as well as OEM (Boeing) that no F-16 was lost.
I asked for evidence of this statement and have received none.

Now you’re saying that the Pentagon officials would not comment on something that never happened.
So the audit never took place?

Like I said, provide a verifiable 3rd party statement which corroborates this.

My position is still intact and I stick by it. Only verifiable fact of this altercation are MIG lost and MI-17 lost to fracticide.
Every other claim cannot be corroborated without confirmation from 3rd parties (in case of Su 30, Sukhoi or Russia and Boeing or US govt for F-16)

I’m tired of going in circles. So unless you have something concrete to provide as I have mentioned above, I stand by my position.
Let’s leave it at that.

Glad to inform you that the Racoons will survive. Cheers

View attachment 562733

Vishnu the clan leader of Pathological liar bhartis.

Watch this video from 1:20. The target structure is perfect representation of Balakot structure which consist of metal roof sheets and brick wall. Notice that just like every other guided bomb, after penetration the bomb explodes resulting in complete destruction of underground and above the ground structure.

One person @araz is stating that the US govt. has confirmed (this means an audit was done) as well as OEM (Boeing) that no F-16 was lost.

Now you’re saying that the Pentagon officials would not comment on something that never happened.

My position is still intact and I stick by it. Only verifiable fact of this altercation are MIG lost and MI-17 lost to fracticide.
Every other claim cannot be corroborated without confirmation from 3rd parties (in case of Su 30, Sukhoi or Russia and Boeing or US govt for F-16)

I’m tired of going in circles. So unless you have something concrete to provide as I have mentioned above, I stand by my position.
Let’s leave it at that.

Indiot, its LOCKHEED MARTIN NOT BOEING that manufactures F-16s! :lol:

Like repeated many times, US does not only has to physically count to complete inventory. ALL PAF F-16s are monitored 24/7 by GPS and other systems that alerts US of its use... This ensures that F-16 technology does not leak in the wrong hands.

Vishnu the clan leader of Pathological liar bhartis.

Watch this video from 1:20. The target structure is perfect representation of Balakot structure which consist of metal roof sheets and brick wall. Notice that just like every other guided bomb, after penetration the bomb explodes resulting in complete destruction of underground and above the ground structure.

Indiot, its LOCKHEED MARTIN NOT BOEING that manufactures F-16s! :lol:

Like repeated many times, US does not only has to physically count to complete inventory. ALL PAF F-16s are monitored 24/7 by GPS and other systems that alerts US of its use... This ensures that F-16 technology does not leak in the wrong hands.

Ok I stand corrected, LM not Boeing.
But again, you guys are claiming this confirmation has been presented in the public domain by OEM. Which it hasnt.
So why not just show me this report and we don’t have to go back and forth on this. Simple.

How is the Hindustan Times report any different than Foreign Policy magazine report you guys are basing your claim on?
foreign policy magazine uses unnamed defense officials.

Don’t see what’s giving you this fake confidence here.

I’ve been very clear that both f-16 being shot down and SU-30 being shot down are questionable and both stories have holes bigger than Swiss cheese.

So before jumping into the Frey, perhaps do read the rest of my posts on this matter.

Big difference between Pathological liar Indian media and Pentagon corespondent Lara report.
One reports false propaganda to satisfy Indian loser ego after humiliation defeat and on the other hand we have LARA who has NO affiliation with Pakistan (btw she would have been arrested by now for such links) wrote an article to clarify reality from Indian myths.

If Abhi shot down PAF F-16 then he would have been all over Indian media barging about his kill but instead like a good boy he is keeping his words that he will not lie when he goes back to India. Btw the Indian fanboys are still waiting for vir chakha award for abhi :lol:

Glad to inform you that the Racoons will survive. Cheers

View attachment 562733

Have you seen the buildings of Balakot VS THE BUILDING OF HAMAS ? Comeon My Man, Try harder. HAMAS building was multiple story, much stronger building than the single story with weak foundation and tin shed

Big difference between Pathological liar Indian media and Pentagon corespondent Lara report.
One reports false propaganda to satisfy Indian loser ego after humiliation defeat and on the other hand we have LARA who has NO affiliation with Pakistan (btw she would have been arrested by now for such links) wrote an article to clarify reality from Indian myths.

If Abhi shot down PAF F-16 then he would have been all over Indian media barging about his kill but instead like a good boy he is keeping his words that he will not lie when he goes back to India. Btw the Indian fanboys are still waiting for vir chakha award for abhi :lol:
Come guys, give it up. @araz and mods. Let us get a handle of this nonsense of Su. it is wasting time on this forum. Let us shut this down. There is never ending mudslinging going on.

Ok I stand corrected, LM not Boeing.
But again, you guys are claiming this confirmation has been presented in the public domain by OEM. Which it hasnt.
So why not just show me this report and we don’t have to go back and forth on this. Simple.

Now can you also correct yourself

that .....

2 R-77 recovered from wreckage
1 R-73 with tail section attached with pylon recovered
1 R-73 with serial number can be trace back to IAF inventory recovered

Meaning Abhi did not fire a single missile and NO F-16 lost and no NEED for pentagon LM or anybody to officially publish any statement.

now correct yourself on this subject first and then I will correct you on your mini AWAC aka stealth killer Su-30MKI destruction by PAF F-16 AMRAAM :lol:

Or can you only digest 1 truth at a time? it must hurt right?:D

Let’s leave it at that.
Can we all please back off. let us not waste time arguing. Enough BS has been spewed. Get a rest.

Enjoy a curry or what ever pleases you. No one is getting rich or better off by this BS.

Those who want to argue - my suggestion. Go and signup to volunteer on the front lines that is if you can survive a 6 weeks bootcamp to begin with.

Have you seen the buildings of Balakot VS THE BUILDING OF HAMAS ? Comeon My Man, Try harder. HAMAS building was multiple story, much stronger building than the single story with weak foundation and tin shed
better representation of balakot structure at 1:20 mark

Can we all please back off. let us not waste time arguing. Enough BS has been spewed. Get a rest.

Enjoy a curry or what ever pleases you. No one is getting rich or better off by this BS.

Those who want to argue - my suggestion. Go and signup to volunteer on the front lines that is if you can survive a 6 weeks bootcamp to begin with.

Why are you telling me this?
I’ve been very clear in my position that the Su 30 and F-16 scenario is unclear.
I haven’t taken a position on either nor have I stated my belief that an F-16 has been lost.

It’s Pakistani posters hell bent on proving their version of events.
So please, direct your advice to those posters.

And you’re right, it makes zero difference.

Why are you telling me this?
I’ve been very clear in my position that the Su 30 and F-16 scenario is unclear.
I haven’t taken a position on either nor have I stated my belief that an F-16 has been lost.

It’s Pakistani posters hell bent on proving their version of events.
So please, direct your advice to those posters.

And you’re right, it makes zero difference.
It is to all. enough is enough. Get a life; if you want some action, come here; i will put someone in the cheetah cage which we caught last week. I am sick and tired of this Su-30 kak.

And I’ve been consistent throughout my posts (you can check them on this thread) that both claims of F-16 being downed and SU-30 being downed cannot be corroborated with evidence and hence we should stick to what can be facts that are irrefutable
MIG 21 being shot down
MI 17 being lost to friendly fire.
Your countrymen insist on Saying the SU 30 is “confirmed” kill while F-16 is a hoax. I say both cannot be confirmed with certainty.
My argument has been that except for the ACM statement, no proof has been presented nor evidence around the crash to indicate the SU was downed.

Don’t see what the issue here is except Pakistanis trying to shove their their version of events down others throats.

Does that apply to only the Pakistani armed forces or to those of any country?
Again, it seems you’re taking Alan Warnes on face value because it suits your narrative.
What proof has Alan presented except saying that the ACM confirmed it? That’s what I’m asking.
My stand has been, I haven’t seen any evidence of a SU being downed. If you have it, I would love to see this. Especially one that Alan Warnes has seen to confirm this fact.
Agreed - and since there is no analogue to ACdre Kaiser on your side who can unabashedly and without bias investigate each claim and release the info for accountability authorities to act on it. The Su-30 will remain a mystery unless three months or three years down the line we find a prisoner exchange with a Su-30 pilot(as claimed by some here) or a F-16 pilot is listed dead due to some accident(as claimed by India).

What is known is that by third parties who don’t have any bones to grind. The Mig is down without having discharged a single weapon as is being claimed otherwise in certain Indian circles.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom