What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

However things are not stagnant at PAF end as well, PL-10, PL-15 and JF-17 Blk-3s will be entering service 2020. As per rumors JF-17 Blk-2s will be or have been equipped with PL-15s. Although they might not be able to take full advantage of PL-15s range but it will have a extremely good no escape zone (missile NEZ). To top this it is still a secret how despite their monster radars the SU-30s could not make any shots.

So stakes being upped on both ends. With difference being the myth of invincibility gone for InAF.

I am, and have been, worried about IAF's strike element which can launch a surprise saturation attack with full Western support. I hope Pak armed forces are prepared for this eventuality.

I am, and have been, worried about IAF's strike element which can launch a surprise saturation attack with full Western support. I hope Pak armed forces are prepared for this eventuality.
Such a scenario is a declaration of all out war and part of cold start doctrine, repercussions and resultant response are known to India.

Such a scenario is a declaration of all out war and part of cold start doctrine, repercussions and resultant response are known to India.

A saturation attack on our forward defences and critical military infrastructure will cripple us. And we have shown ourselves incapable of standing up against Western pressures. Cue the subservient and slave mentality behind Abhinandan's release, the encouragement of homosexuality through transgender bill, the mockery of Justice in Aasia case, complete end of material support to Kashmir cause, a meek and lame response to Indian sponsored terrorism, and the handing over of country's economy to IMF. I fear, and I hope I am proven wrong in this, our leaders don't have the backbone to do what it takes. If forward defences and critical infrastructure falls, our security apparatus may yet prove to be a deck of cards.

To be very brief, I think that Pakistan is more than prepared, and, second, that, under all probability, India cannot and would not carry out any serious attack on Pakistan. At best, another attack, if it happens, would be more or less as impotent and ineffective, as the Balakot strikes were.

Do not overestimate yourself and do not underestimate the enemy.

The primary objective, for which Balakot strikes, were planned and carried out by Modi, has already been duly achieved, in an exceptional manner. Sans Balakot, he could never ever even imagine of 303 seats, and that also for BJP alone.

All the rest is secondary, peripheral and incidental.

Modi is, no doubt, an ideal and perfect embodiment of the Chanakyan philosophy and thinking.

Some pakistani poster's like you know more about india than most commoners from indian...which is a sad thing really.

Hi,

That is an excellent analysis---.

Come to think of it---what stopped the indians from striking back that day or night---must have been some catastrophic damage that they suffered---.

Mean to say---1 downed mig21 aircraft is nothing---. By default---the indians air force would have wanted immediate & total air superiority---for the very reason that the inventory of aircraft they had---dictated that they should have total air superiority---.

What stopped them to retaliate---what made PM Modi utter for the Rafale to come save them---something serious must have happened---something beyond expectations would have taken place---.

You forgot to add the helicopter to that list---it is 8 aircraft and one chopper---.

100%....true...If the score is not 8... It is also not what we have been told....it is definitely 5 plus.....but we love to play games. Imagine if Indians did this to PAF....i think they would have changed their Flag design and marked those kills on it.

Some pakistani poster's like you know more about india than most commoners from indian...which is a sad thing really.

You are somewhat right; but, I think that, it is not only a matter of knowledge, but also of objectivity in analysis. For carrying out a true analysis, it is necessary to overcome, as far as possible, one's prejudices, by conscious effort; though a human being can never be fully free of certain biases.

I have observed that there are many posters on PDF, who appear to be very educated, knowledgeable and intelligent, from their language, communication skills and argumentation. But, to my mind, they inadvertently arrive at wrong conclusions, owing primarily to their inbuilt prejudices, which they are unable to control somehow.

It is Pak which has closed its airspace. News of F16 moved away from FOBs.

Why IAF is on the back foot?? If anything Pak and paf are on the back foot. It comes off even worse for paf if IAF is not even venturing anywhere near loc.

All F16s are still on FOBs...don't take these news seriously...

You won’t be able to surprise us, we’ll surprise you - Pak war doctrine....

As for the Ehl-i Iman, it’s definitely not a surprise!!! When the distinction between the Hak and the Ba’til gets this much Mubin, we know with certainty what to expect!!! The historical precedences are here being those of Ebu Jahil, Ebu Lehap, Firaun, Nemrut etc. No wonder Imran Bey was pitching for Modi’s election victory....

The primary objective, for which Balakot strikes, were planned and carried out by Modi, has already been duly achieved, in an exceptional manner. Sans Balakot, he could never ever even imagine of 303 seats, and that also for BJP alone.

All the rest is secondary, peripheral and incidental.

Modi is, no doubt, an ideal and perfect embodiment of the Chanakyan philosophy and thinking.
Hence, the best Hindutuva thing that could have happened to Pak....

It is Pak which has closed its airspace. News of F16 moved away from FOBs.

In literal sense all PAF Bases are FOB. we do not have depth i remember reading some where that from Sarghoda to Lahore Border fly time in combat speed in Sabre was 9 mins. in these modern times it would be shorter!

Closing air space is hurting india more then pakistan..

please lets start the discussion on IAF OrBat on 27th Feb 19 in Kashmir

In literal sense all PAF Bases are FOB. we do not have depth i remember reading some where that from Sarghoda to Lahore Border fly time in combat speed in Sabre was 9 mins. in these modern times it would be shorter!

Closing air space is hurting india more then pakistan..

please lets start the discussion on IAF OrBat on 27th Feb 19 in Kashmir

I think other than the initial 8, there must have been a second round with other Indian aircraft coming to their aid.

A saturation attack on our forward defences and critical military infrastructure will cripple us. And we have shown ourselves incapable of standing up against Western pressures. Cue the subservient and slave mentality behind Abhinandan's release, the encouragement of homosexuality through transgender bill, the mockery of Justice in Aasia case, complete end of material support to Kashmir cause, a meek and lame response to Indian sponsored terrorism, and the handing over of country's economy to IMF. I fear, and I hope I am proven wrong in this, our leaders don't have the backbone to do what it takes. If forward defences and critical infrastructure falls, our security apparatus may yet prove to be a deck of cards.

Do not overestimate yourself and do not underestimate the enemy.

Without derailing the entire thread I cannot answer your comments. However you are so wrong in so many issues it leaves me confused where to start from. I am afraid to ask but I hope you are not agreeing to one of those venom spitting dog faced cowards who are asking for Asia Bibi blood ? Because they are cowards equal to Indian forces in kashmir. Also going to IMF is selling out? Really ? Who was gonna pay for the economic hit man Ishaq/Nawaz economic slaughter?

There was a separate F-16 CAP near or over sharkargarh that locked up IAF AWACS taking position. as per indian narrative they had 2 in air.

if anything to go by see this MAP part of Indian NarrativeView attachment 561834
Hi thx for your graphic reply I’m assuming you want to say PAF has a missile which can cover
More then 200km to outgun the AWACS or can lock them if they can what kind of missile they are using for this scenario
Thank you

I think other than the initial 8, there must have been a second round with other Indian aircraft coming to their aid.

lets by bifurcate 2 x Su-30MKI (No.15 Sqn, IAF), 2 x Mirage 2000i(No.1 Sqn, IAF gawalor Based forward deployed at Srinagar AFB on 26th Feb 19) were on CAP.
4 x Scramblers (2 x MiG21BISON, No.51 Sqn Srinager AFB), (2 x Mig-21BISON, No.26 Sqn, Udhampur AFB)

since we have 2 x Su-30MKI (No.15 Sqn, IAF) CAP in mainland India also responded.

Basically 4 x CAPs, 4 x Scrambles, 2 x intervention CAP from Mainland.

these are just the aircraft that were in shooting gallery..i am not talking support aircraft operation in mainland India.

@Mace would i be correct in this? plus can define me difference between Su-30MKI and MKI-3

Hi,

And there is no surprise in it--.

That is a standard---. Most commoners anywhere in the world don't know much about their country---all they do is try to make a living to keep their head above the water---.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom