What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

where were the civilians on the ground to record all this? When Mi-17 was shot down, civilians arrived before the military.... and the only possible way all these were shot down is if they were all pulverized before hitting the ground thus we see no other wreckage.

My question to you is the same .... where are all the pictures from eight targets PAF hit? Why didn’t Indians allow media to go and see for themselves how we missed the targets and make fun of us??? What are Indians hiding and why are there no pictures on the social media. In mountainous area you can have an entire airliners disappears never to be found. Remember PIA Fokker ? What is a small fighter plane crashing and wreckage never found ..... and yes there was a “car” crash and two Su 30 pilots died with in few days of us claiming to have shot down the plane

its alright! you dont need to agree..but threatening missile strikes constitute the consequences..just because of loosing 1 aircraft officially (IAF official narrative and with proof). IAF already adjusted KIA pilots/crew is spats of accidents and road accidents.

logically, Mirage 2000i were 1st to be shot down then came the standing CAP of Su-30MKI then came scramblers(Su-30MKI & MiG-21BISON)..last of which was MiG-21BISON at Kotla, Azad Kashmir.

Last two Kills have been witnessed over LOC were last of engagement not the 1st.

I am pretty sure at-least 4 to 5 kills were scored within a minute rest 6th/7th/8th at last of whole episode! whole engagement can not last more then 6-7 minutes.

1st Kill Mirage 2000i CAP from Srinagar AFB (These i believe are JF17 Kills)
2nd Kill Mirage 2000i CAP from Srinager AFB (These i believe are JF17 Kills)
3rd MiG-21BISON scrambler from Srinagar AFB (Shot down while climbing over Srinagar AFB)
4th Kill Su-30MKI CAP from Sirsa AFB (True BVR long range kill over 40+km)
5th Kill Su-30MKI scrambler from Avantipura AFB (Rajnikanth over Brig or Div HQ)
6th Kill MiG-21BISON scrambler from Avantipura AFB or Udhampur AFB (Disengaging towards Raisi)
7th Kill Su-30MKI CAP from Sirsa AFB (Over LOC 2 x Chutes)
8th MiG-21BISON scrambler from Srinager AFB (inside Azad Kashmir, Kotla)

I tend to believe that atleast 1 x MiG-21BISON RTB to Udhampur AFB. May be 1 x More Su-30MKI RTB to Avantipura AFB.

It is all speculative till proven...so no need to believe and In time will acknowledged I have no doubt IAF lost 8 x Aircraft in Battle, hell they even lock a large aircraft thought to be IAF AWACS taken up position but let go because it was deep inside Indian mainland.
My primary curiosity is in the EW systems and, especially, the “algorithms” PAF employed during that air battle!?!? Definitely it has got tons of indignity in it. Has it got any Turkey inputs in it?!?! For Rahmetli Nejmettin Erbakan, the Father of the Muslim Siyaset in Turkey and a former professor of engineering at the Istanbul Technical University and a founding father of ASELSAN (the premier Turkish defense tech company), was describing one such scenario where enemy missiles could be directed to hit the friends....

Discussion on EW is no go area! no body should or would indulge on forum. Black Art

Let’s just say in that fateful day for an hour at least Russian, Israeli, Swedish, American, Chinese, South African , Indian, Pakistani and French technologies collided in the most intense and to their maximum potential. We know Indians simply failed and that had nothing to do with the superior technology and equipment. It all came down to human Faith, endurance , ingenuity and training . Pakistanis excelled in all the above.

its alright! you dont need to agree..but threatening missile strikes constitute the consequences..just because of loosing 1 aircraft officially (IAF official narrative and with proof). IAF already adjusted KIA pilots/crew is spats of accidents and road accidents.

logically, Mirage 2000i were 1st to be shot down then came the standing CAP of Su-30MKI then came scramblers(Su-30MKI & MiG-21BISON)..last of which was MiG-21BISON at Kotla, Azad Kashmir.

Last two Kills have been witnessed over LOC were last of engagement not the 1st.

I am pretty sure at-least 4 to 5 kills were scored within a minute rest 6th/7th/8th at last of whole episode! whole engagement can not last more then 6-7 minutes.

3rd MiG-21BISON scrambler from Srinagar AFB (Shot down while climbing over Srinagar AFB)
5th Kill Su-30MKI scrambler from Avantipura AFB (Rajnikanth over Brig or Div HQ)
6th Kill MiG-21BISON scrambler from Avantipura AFB or Udhampur AFB (Disengaging towards Raisi)

I tend to believe that atleast 1 x MiG-21BISON RTB to Udhampur AFB. May be 1 x More Su-30MKI RTB to Avantipura AFB.

It is all speculative till proven...so no need to believe and In time will acknowledged I have no doubt IAF lost 8 x Aircraft in Battle, hell they even lock a large aircraft thought to be IAF AWACS taken up position but let go because it was deep inside Indian mainland.
Hi just a Q from you hope you will clarify my thoughts
1 what kind of missile PAF were using at that time of letting go large aircraft such as awacs
2 usually awacs is well around 350-400 km inside their territory(like a refule aircraft well beyond
The missile range
So I’m just curious about what kind of missile we locked this aircraft with as at the moment PL15 is definitely not integrated with jf17 or any other with F16s ?
Thank you

upload_2019-5-25_9-15-47.jpeg

Hi just a Q from you hope you will clarify my thoughts
1 what kind of missile PAF were using at that time of letting go large aircraft such as awacs
2 usually awacs is well around 350-400 km inside their territory(like a refule aircraft well beyond
The missile range
So I’m just curious about what kind of missile we locked this aircraft with as at the moment PL15 is definitely not integrated with jf17 or any other with F16s ?
Thank you

There was a separate F-16 CAP near or over sharkargarh that locked up IAF AWACS taking position. as per indian narrative they had 2 in air.

if anything to go by see this MAP part of Indian Narrative
AWAC-sm.png

@Mace

I request you to join up and discuss what was the real situation. and important note why did Arvind Sinha committed suicide...after all senior Official of IAF (PRO) at ministry of Defense

too much assuming bro, rules of engagement wouldn't same at every aerial battle

We can agree to disagree ..dont believe me..its Ok

@Mace

I request you to join up and discuss what was the real situation. and important note why did Arvind Sinha committed suicide...after all senior Official of IAF (PRO) at ministry of Defense

We can agree to disagree ..dont believe me..its Ok

Sorry bro, you are not backing up your claims with any supporting evidence, not even circumstantial.

Why only Arvind Sinha and not other IAF senior officials? Not a valid argument.

But you're spreading false speculations/assertions with no backup or proofs

They are not false! these can be said speculative/assumptions/assertions or educated guess. till time will tell.

Asking of proof goes both ways ..You ask for proof by this criteria PAF has no proof on 2nd Claim, have they shown strike footage? NO! so no proof they did strike - didnt happened..they claim but did they show proof.

By this criteria nothing happened. case closed. its OK.

Sorry bro, you are not backing up your claims with any supporting evidence, not even circumstantial.

Why only Arvind Sinha and not other IAF senior officials? Not a valid argument.

why do i need to backup my claims ...can you prove them wrong? I dont even ask for proof ..i only ask that lets discuss on IAF OrBat of 27th Feb 19 discuss tactics and deployments. share some details and by constructive discussion you can by valid argument nullified by claim. if i said one MiG-27 was shot down ...you can theoretically prove that there was no MiG-27M in theater of Kashmir and i can agree with you! certainly valid point..

Look its that easy...if you do not have the enough knowledge or expertise in this regard you can say tallguy i dont have enough info on the subject matter will not discuss and it would be Ok.

About arvind sinha why choose suicide on following date...was the world coming to end or he threatened to open pandora box?

They are not false! these can be said speculative/assumptions/assertions or educated guess. till time will tell.

Asking of proof goes both ways ..You ask for proof by this criteria PAF has no proof on 2nd Claim, have they shown strike footage? NO! so no proof they did strike - didnt happened..they claim but did they show proof.

By this criteria nothing happened. case closed. its OK.
Theses are not educated guess but false speculations/assertions of yours, PAF/IAF will not shows the classified data to give the weakness/strength to Public hence to the enemy @TheTallGuy

About arvind sinha why choose suicide on following date...was the world coming to end or he threatened to open pandora box?
is his suicide relates to FEB 27 air battle, again you bringing too much conspiracy theories @TheTallGuy

@RIWWIR @pakistanipower
As your requirement PAF has only one proof - 1 x MiG-21BISON, 1 x PILOT every other thing is mere speculation. case should be closed!

I am not enforcing - i am putting it on the table and requesting proper/subjective discussion on each kill. i am speculating or not any body serious enough to follow the events will know IAF decimation had happened.
8 x Kills = 3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000i and 3 x MiG-21BISON.

By the way better get ready for next round! Nazi Modi scale-able project has started with killing of Zakir Musa - now in reaction anything can happen - it will be blamed on Pakistan - They have recently tested air launch brahmos A. get ready

This happens when you give safe passage - should have opened in start waiting has made them think they can do it again they can take the financial pressure. but we cant!!

Hi,

That is an excellent analysis---.

Come to think of it---what stopped the indians from striking back that day or night---must have been some catastrophic damage that they suffered---.

Mean to say---1 downed mig21 aircraft is nothing---. By default---the indians air force would have wanted immediate & total air superiority---for the very reason that the inventory of aircraft they had---dictated that they should have total air superiority---.

What stopped them to retaliate---what made PM Modi utter for the Rafale to come save them---something serious must have happened---something beyond expectations would have taken place---.

You forgot to add the helicopter to that list---it is 8 aircraft and one chopper---.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom