What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Not at all. I am saying, let him carry on his enthusiastic research. He may dig and come up with some useful result.
ok, then tell me what useful results will he bring, care to elaborate, any guess other than 8 downing of IAF @RIWWIR

ok, then tell me what useful results will he bring, care to elaborate, any guess other than 8 downing of IAF @RIWWIR

I am not very sure. Otherwise also he appears to be quite unstoppable. He has had arguments with many posters on different related threads, as far as I recall.

@TheTallGuy your TALL claims has no proofs and do you have a backup your claims ??? I believes on DGIISPR statements we have only bring down 2 IAF jets, you're spreading false speculations/assertions wit no proof @TheTallGuy

Show some respect.

He brings more to the table and discussions then you ever did.

F-16 will be difficult to hide as US monitoring and alms system will notify of loss aircraft ;) LM would know event before anyone else
Plus US monitoring ;)
Any way I will leave it that

End of story move on as I said sooner later everyone would know
Ditto. The fact US officially confirmed Pak 16s intact means no loss. These guys are bringing claims out of their arses. How can a plane fire when we have a statement from the captured pilot saying he was looking for a target to hit when he was shot down. Further 4 mijjiles (pun intended ) were recovered intact from the downed 21. So no basis to their claims of 16 being downed.
A

Last edited:
@TheTallGuy claims may be right with missing evidences...i posted in other thread that an officer visiting my work place on that day ...did confirm 5 kills...I remember his face while he was telling the office..."we shot down 5 of their ACs...as news are coming from site" every one including me...Mubarak ....but later...we came down to figure two...one with wreckage proof and other one... yet to be proved.

Last edited:
@RIWWIR @pakistanipower
As your requirement PAF has only one proof - 1 x MiG-21BISON, 1 x PILOT every other thing is mere speculation. case should be closed!

I am not enforcing - i am putting it on the table and requesting proper/subjective discussion on each kill. i am speculating or not any body serious enough to follow the events will know IAF decimation had happened.
8 x Kills = 3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000i and 3 x MiG-21BISON.

By the way better get ready for next round! Nazi Modi scale-able project has started with killing of Zakir Musa - now in reaction anything can happen - it will be blamed on Pakistan - They have recently tested air launch brahmos A. get ready

This happens when you give safe passage - should have opened in start waiting has made them think they can do it again they can take the financial pressure. but we cant!

@MastanKhan
I have an opportunity to give you answer on why 2 x Type 209 and 1 x Scorpion submarines were let go! in 3 day war.

Both of the sub types including Kilo class are equipped with rescue bouy. when there is emergency and possible sinking Sub captain can release it ...submarine dies but rescue bouy transmit the exact location of sinking. it was not possible to sunk them and everything would remain quiet. those who follow INS Kalveri (Scorpions are on adhoc basis armed with SUT Torps)

@Armchair
Again, I am no Fauji please dont you see in my writing i am not able to use military abbreviations like f-pole or something like that actually had no idea... so me not what you are assuming!

@RIWWIR @pakistanipower
As your requirement PAF has only one proof - 1 x MiG-21BISON, 1 x PILOT every other thing is mere speculation. case should be closed!

@MastanKhan
I have an opportunity to give you answer on why 2 x Type 209 and 1 x Scorpion submarines were let go! in 3 day war.

Both of the sub types including Kilo class are equipped with rescue bouy. when there is emergency and possible sinking Sub captain can release it ...submarine dies but rescue bouy transmit the exact location of sinking. it was not possible to sunk them and everything would remain quiet. those who follow INS Kalveri (Scorpions are on adhoc basis armed with SUT Torps)
!

Hi,

All modern subs have that ability---.

Now as for the mig21 and su30 being shot down---.

The JF17 buyers would ask for proof---before making a decision---.

Hi,

Now as for the mig21 and su30 being shot down---.

The JF17 buyers would ask for proof---before making a decision---.

Forget about exporting one should have enough for own safety first..as thing are going Allah Help Us!

Hi,

then why were you bitching about sinking the sub?

Hi,

I very much doubt that you have the intellect to understand what I wrote---.

Paf is very much into selling the JF17---that is why it is marketing it to many a nations.

Your comment have crossed over in to the realm of stupidity---.

Please divert your attention elsewhere---. Subs are not let go because they have beacons---.

Mastan Sb, i think you had the equipment to detect sarcasm :) haste can do funny things!

Back
Top Bottom