What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

P
In the real world your adversaries don’t play to your rules @pakistanipower.

Hypothetically
- Mig21 pilot employed better tactics than F16 pilot
- Maybe F16 pilot made a mistake. People make mistakes @pakistanipower
Pleas keep living in hypothetical world.. You also concluded hypothetically that Pakistan will not retaliate after Ur strike but you know better what happened which u people are still trying to cover up hypothetically.. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Indiot if you have balls please answer after this

2 R-77 recovered
1 R-73 with serial number recovered (can be traced back to IAF inventory)
1 R-73 with exploded war head had its tail section stuck to pylon which itself was attached with the aircraft

so then how the puck did AbhiNoneDone shoot down anything? He is still quite about it while Indian cyber warriors are claiming victory.
Maybe through his charm... :p:

Gentleman,
Lets use our collective wisdom. please ask @Tps43 he has seen some things..at least 1 x F-16, 2 x JF17 locking up 5 IAF Bandits (i say bandits as i am not quite sure how many were Su-30MKIs were in the mix at that moment) yes 5 IAF Bandits.

I am now pretty sure that PAF scored 8 x Kills and of number of Pilots we had in our custody they were 4 yes 4 (1 x Abhi returned -Alive, 1 x Sikh returned-Dead, 2 x IDF/AF Exchange pilots (in custody both alive one was injured in ejection) they were also part Strike Package on 26th Feb and recovered at Srinagar AFB these were same pilots providing CAP in Mirage 2000i with MICA up-north.

I do understand the rigid nature of this forum but yes this forum not obliged under any secret information act and i am no military man! just a pathetic salesman and if i can gather enough information that will be as per time came truth we can do it collectively as well and yes they are inconsistency in DG ISPR statements ...but ever thought why in his correction he wrote "only 1 x Indian Pilot in our custody" why mention nationality..it is odd!

I believe some time things are communicated between the lines and due to this and Pakistani threat of missile strike on both fronts ever think about that within a night THAAD emplacement/activation in Israel done by US.

Lot of things happened in 3 Day war. what i hate is our posture is making enemies stronger in there believe that they can get away with it. The new Norm is set already and we are the ones waiting and suffering i might add.

Some victories are turned into defeats more you prolong more your narrative erodes.

Heey Tallguy

You have been very persistent and consistent in your posts about 8 kills by PAF.

Hats of for that -BUT i think i asked you earlier about where the wreckage's are....

Because Indian establishment maybe able to hide one but to hide SEVEN wreckage´s....???

Where are they....?? You may argue that they have been able to hide the loss of at least one SU-30 then why not 7....

NO one in the PAF nor in the pakistan military establishment have released anything that could verify your claim.

In my experience it is very difficult to hide things like what you have written - hide 7 aircraft down... its not a joke. ....

So where are the wreckage´s....

Heey Tallguy

You have been very persistent and consistent in your posts about 8 kills by PAF.

Hats of for that -BUT i think i asked you earlier about where the wreckage's are....

Because Indian establishment maybe able to hide one but to hide SEVEN wreckage´s....???

Where are they....?? You may argue that they have been able to hide the loss of at least one SU-30 then why not 7....

NO one in the PAF nor in the pakistan military establishment have released anything that could verify your claim.

In my experience it is very difficult to hide things like what you have written - hide 7 aircraft down... its not a joke. ....

He is not the only one. There is also an Indian Muslim poster @AfrazulMandal whose claims are similar. He refers to some link in IAF. But, these claims are unbelievable and apparently without any foundation.

Continued Pakistani inaction will cost you.

If you had invaded then, you would have reached Delhi in around 96 hours.

Now your chances are diminishing.

Heey Tallguy

their is a possibility they were all engaged in high altitude and pulverized before hitting the ground?

Gentleman,
Lets use our collective wisdom. please ask @Tps43 he has seen some things..at least 1 x F-16, 2 x JF17 locking up 5 IAF Bandits (i say bandits as i am not quite sure how many were Su-30MKIs were in the mix at that moment) yes 5 IAF Bandits.

I am now pretty sure that PAF scored 8 x Kills and of number of Pilots we had in our custody they were 4 yes 4 (1 x Abhi returned -Alive, 1 x Sikh returned-Dead, 2 x IDF/AF Exchange pilots (in custody both alive one was injured in ejection) they were also part Strike Package on 26th Feb and recovered at Srinagar AFB these were same pilots providing CAP in Mirage 2000i with MICA up-north.

I do understand the rigid nature of this forum but yes this forum not obliged under any secret information act and i am no military man! just a pathetic salesman and if i can gather enough information that will be as per time came truth we can do it collectively as well and yes they are inconsistency in DG ISPR statements ...but ever thought why in his correction he wrote "only 1 x Indian Pilot in our custody" why mention nationality..it is odd!

I believe some time things are communicated between the lines and due to this and Pakistani threat of missile strike on both fronts ever think about that within a night THAAD emplacement/activation in Israel done by US.

Lot of things happened in 3 Day war. what i hate is our posture is making enemies stronger in there believe that they can get away with it. The new Norm is set already and we are the ones waiting and suffering i might add.

Some victories are turned into defeats more you prolong more your narrative erodes.

Hi Tall Guy, I'm a rather short fellow but I've tried to follow your posts for sometime now. It is clear you have some insider information. I really want to believe you, and would really appreciate if you could help me figure out why you are saying what you are saying.

Is it from some secret source?
Is it your deductive reasoning? (If this is the case, perhaps you can explain it better so we all understand)

I want to note that @messiach during this period did point her fingers at Israel, as well as some serious posters. I was surprised why, and later it seemed that the "ones in the know" in the forum did concur there was something that happend regarding Israel.

Now, there was also some rumor from good sources in this forum that at least one Israeli was captured, dead or alive. So, I think you are on to something that is very sensitive for the stupid establishment that is keeping all this secret.

Its like we cannot win even when we win. Our a__ holes will make sure our victory is kept "secret" for "sensitive reasons". These Uncle Toms are either plain stupid, suffer from severe brown sahib syndrome, or are actually our enemies within, something messiach touched upon so many times.

By the way, I don't think you are just a car salesman in Africa. Did you come up with that from Mastan Khan's attempts to pretend the same? You are very likely ex-PAF and know a thing or two. There was a famous PAF officer who was 6 foot 7... if I remember, one with a big beard...

And how it possible you (india) F-16 is far far more advance than Mig-21, Especially F-16D, instead of convince me with logic/commonsense, you (India) always fails to convince any country that India shot down with crap theories/baseless speculations, @waz @The Eagle @Horus please control this baseless troll named @Mace thanks
Relax you dimwit. I was just answering @pakistanipower who believes mig21 can’t bring down a f16.

Is it your deductive reasoning? (If this is the case, perhaps you can explain it better so we all understand)

Its every humans right given by God to reason. cant you see holes in both Indian and Pakistani Narrative of 3 day war. what proof you want wreckage Indians have them i said earlier whole division was searching/scampering IOK from rajouri kill box till pir panjal for 2-3 days all lines of communication cut for IOK population as i said they were not searching for yetis, right. is it easy to bring AIM-120C-5 piece. some say since that su-30mki had fallen in cantonment area its was still easy for them.

By the way, I don't think you are just a car salesman in Africa. Did you come up with that from Mastan Khan's attempts to pretend the same? You are very likely ex-PAF and know a thing or two. There was a famous PAF officer who was 6 foot 7... if I remember, one with a big beard..

No No..I am salesman and sell cars in africa. i had actually no idea MK sells them too before joining this forum. i do keep beard.

I am no airforce man nor i have the military background thus i am open not bounded by what to say or not say! Free!

Continued Pakistani inaction will cost you.

If you had invaded then, you would have reached Delhi in around 96 hours.

Now your chances are diminishing.

True it is costing us. By the way i didnt had a chance to read your input care to share.

He is not the only one. There is also an Indian Muslim poster @AfrazulMandal whose claims are similar. He refers to some link in IAF. But, these claims are unbelievable and apparently without any foundation.

i do have requested the person to at least share what he has to say about it.

@Mace
If IAF had claimed a Mirage instead of F-16s it would be far harder for PAF justify no loss. why o why F-16 why not a mirage 2 seater...when PAF can be happy with MiG why cant IAF be happy with Mirage. unless you know what i am going say...

Its every humans right given by God to reason. cant you see holes in both Indian and Pakistani Narrative of 3 day war. what proof you want wreckage Indians have them i said earlier whole division was searching/scampering IOK from rajouri kill box till pir panjal for 2-3 days all lines of communication cut for IOK population as i said they were not searching for yetis, right. is it easy to bring AIM-120C-5 piece. some say since that su-30mki had fallen in cantonment area its was still easy for them.

No No..I am salesman and sell cars in africa. i had actually no idea MK sells them too before joining this forum. i do keep beard.

I am no airforce man nor i have the military background thus i am open not bounded by what to say or not say! Free!

True it is costing us. By the way i didnt had a chance to read your input care to share.

i do have requested the person to at least share what he has to say about it.

@Mace
If IAF had claimed a Mirage instead of F-16s it would be far harder for PAF justify no loss. why o why F-16 why not a mirage 2 seater...when PAF can be happy with MiG why cant IAF be happy with Mirage. unless you know what i am going say...

So what are you going to say?

Here is why I think you are using inside sources - searching for falling parts does not mean that 8 aircraft were shot down. Or 5 or 4. How did you come up with that exact number?

Its every humans right given by God to reason. cant you see holes in both Indian and Pakistani Narrative of 3 day war.

I can most certainly see holes in the story. But how do holes in the story convert to a very specific count that you have given? That is what interests me most.

@TheTallGuy Sorry but I am not buying the story that you were always a civilian and never part of the PAF. I've seen how you discuss and the level of technical knowledge you have, you are most obviously ex-PAF.

Hi Tall Guy, I'm a rather short fellow but I've tried to follow your posts for sometime now. It is clear you have some insider information. I really want to believe you, and would really appreciate if you could help me figure out why you are saying what you are saying.

I want to note that @messiach during this period did point her fingers at Israel, as well as some serious posters. I was surprised why, and later it seemed that the "ones in the know" in the forum did concur there was something that happend regarding Israel.

Now, there was also some rumor from good sources in this forum that at least one Israeli was captured, dead or alive. So, I think you are on to something that is very sensitive for the stupid establishment that is keeping all this secret.

Its like we cannot win even when we win. Our a__ holes will make sure our victory is kept "secret" for "sensitive reasons". These Uncle Toms are either plain stupid, suffer from severe brown sahib syndrome, or are actually our enemies within, something messiach touched upon so many times.

By the way, I don't think you are just a car salesman in Africa. Did you come up with that from Mastan Khan's attempts to pretend the same? You are very likely ex-PAF and know a thing or two. There was a famous PAF officer who was 6 foot 7... if I remember, one with a big beard...
Have to admit - this episode is reaching the suspense level of the Agatha Christie novels!!!! Can’t take it any longer....

Carry on Bon Ami...

@TheTallGuy your TALL claims has no proofs and do you have a backup your claims ??? I believes on DGIISPR statements we have only bring down 2 IAF jets, you're spreading false speculations/assertions wit no proof @TheTallGuy

Back
Top Bottom