What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

@XiNiX

I was wondering have you researched about Orbat of IAF on 27th Feb 19. let have mutually constructive discussion.

i request you to provide how many IAF fighters were in Air when Raid developed, how many were scrambled from which bases preferably quantity wise.

lets have a discussion please

Thank you for the Interest.

I will have to check the official numbers. It was a Mix of Mirages / 11s and MKI.
But this is very close to what I feel ( I don't ( yet ) accept the F16 being downed ) :

https://www.orfonline.org/research/...nd-balakot-a-practitioners-perspective-50761/

The Most Important Conclusions ( which infact ridicule IAF ) are notable.

This should be good...

i see
Thank you for the Interest.

I will have to check the official numbers. It was a Mix of Mirages / 11s and MKI.
But this is very close to what I feel ( I don't ( yet ) accept the F16 being downed ) :

https://www.orfonline.org/research/...nd-balakot-a-practitioners-perspective-50761/

The Most Important Conclusions ( which infact ridicule IAF ) are notable.

"two Mirage-2000s, two Sukhoi-30 MKIs and four MiG-21 Bisons " i was able collect following detail from article. The learned Author has not defined specifics for CAP and scramblers?

From Crumbs of info from Pakistani Side they were additional 2 x Su-30MKI scrambled from Avantipura FOB.

MiG-21BISON surely be scramblers, So pair of Mirage 2000i and pair of Su-30MKI were on CAP.

Am i Correct in this?

i see

"two Mirage-2000s, two Sukhoi-30 MKIs and four MiG-21 Bisons " i was able collect following detail from article. The learned Author has not defined specifics for CAP and scramblers?

From Crumbs of info from Pakistani Side they were additional 2 x Su-30MKI scrambled from Avantipura FOB.

MiG-21BISON surely be scramblers, So pair of Mirage 2000i and pair of Su-30MKI were on CAP.

Am i Correct in this?

Yes. I think that would be acceptable.

You know how stupid you sound when you airforce boasted of an Indian SU30 dodging 5 AAMRAMs? If no SU30 operated that day near LOC, where did he dodge the AAMRAM's?

You know why they say "lies have no feet"? As a lying nation, decide which lie you want to stick with, you can't go blaming "Pakistan raped us and at the same time claiming we are still virgin" stick to one lie.

2. Also what is true , that day No Su30 operated violated LOC or operated near the LOC . And You know they don't have to .

Last edited:
Yes. I think that would be acceptable.

Any CAP operating in IOK will be using geographical positions to support there position. like pir Panjal Range..if i assume it correctly a Pair of Mirage 2000i and pair Sukhoi Su-30MKI low high mix.
Su-30MKI about 30-35k (because of There radar Capacity and longer range of AAMs) and Mirage 2000i at medium 20-25K (because of Radar and range of MICA)

what i am trying to understand that these 4 aircraft would have engaged PAF strike package or top cover within 10sec.

Yet the scrambler is shot down. as per IAF version it would have take atleast if 6-7mins after scramble to reach rajouri. that is a real good scrambling time of ORP. i might add! what was happening to Mirage 2000i and Su-30MKI which would have engaged incoming forces 1st. did they engage? if they did ..did they fire any missiles. mind you with distance=time x speed formula its a very very small space from Pir Panjal to Rajouri under 100km you should understand what will be flying time in combat speed.

Can you give your views on that?

Guys I did some research and found out that all Aim120 Cs have a self destruct function on them.....factor this into disscussions from now on as everyone on PDF prior to this assumed that our missile was produced from the exhaust of the Su30 might still be the case but from now on exploded amraam doesnot equal hit.
Thanks.

It was live news bulletin...you say doctored. Yes after 27/2 mostly Indian news are being doctored

simple ...try same trolling and ranting in Indian forum they first give you a response full of abusive language ...dragging Islam, terrorism, Economy, Jihadis etc and finally expel you out. Atleast, we are more decent.
They are just mostly pathetic people.
But again, their online filth doesn’t represent most of them.
Just our online cadre had less of the filth that theirs has

Well, You do realize that it matter of a click to ban all the IP ranges of India. Please reserve your respectable words for your forum owners who "pretend" to hate Indian/Indians but do absolutely nothing .. just for some Adsense revenue.
You guys logon, we don’t mind your adsense money.

Your choice to visit.. your choice to login.
We welcome all who aren’t here to troll

Dear Pakistanis, it is painful to see that for the previous 45 pages of this thread you people are arguing with a single indian troll. plz dont feed the troll, let him say what he wants to say dont respond to him. Either mods should ban this troll or we should just ignore him.(becoz thats what he is. Evident from all his posts, he is here just to propagate his narrative and counter yours. he is not a man of reason)

Its also to give India space and a way to save face. We have our reasons not to corner them to such an extend. However, we know, they know, and that's all that matters.
That other side has become a joke. IAF reputation has declined and the media has already acted like a circus.
Guys, no need to give justifications to these coward Indians. Yes, we kicked Indian @ss and busted the sh!t out of it on 27/2 to tell Modi how he will be punished in broad daylight for a cowardly aggression in the dark of night. Yes, we are alert and ready to smash Indian @ss yet once again if they exhibit their stupidity once more and it's gonna be more sever beating to them this time around.

i see

Am i Correct in this?
Bro, I like the way you put your point forward and your quest for reality of 27/2 events. I followed the link and read that article. But TBH, I couldn't find anything new other than the same lies and crap Indians been repeating day in day out without offering an iota of evidence. I am impressed by your positive manner and the fact that you are still able to find a couple of things from that article for the sake of moving the discussion forward aimed at uncovering the Indian lies (I hope). Anyhow, good job bro.

Disagree - There is no proof of India losing a frontline aircraft. Chacha Ghafoor has not shared any convincing fact.
I would have appreciated if you would have replied like gentleman but this chacha thing makes you sound like a retard or full of hatred...
U take Gen ghafoor words as without proof and don't accept thrm but u claim downing of an F16 and dodging of 5 AMRAAM with out the proof
Here are few things that u missed
1. There is a short clip where an anchor on India today utter the exact words that, reports are coming that an Indian su 30 has been shot down but then it was vanished,
2. After 28th India went totally on defensive, no country goes on defensive if it had lost a mig 21 against F 16. Especially when you are aggressor
2. It's nothing to do with hostile population, it's about job of intelligence for collection of evidence. Secondly remember your so called missile strike, it was with Pakistan with exact tgt loc and missile which she share with the world and told them that these strikes will be reciprocated in same fashion. It kills ur hostile population narrative
3. I think political gains never surpass national security, didn't India violated air space for sake of national security
4. Rafael matter is not above the national prestige, every body exactly know what will happen if u give such a statement at that moment of cisis
5. Even if by ur logic that u threatened Pakistan with missile strike, what was the need when u have downed an F16 with mig 21, it was share desperation or a big loss that was forcing India for such a big step
6. F 21 is not an issue coz we are not talking about LM but USA where Pak has so many enemies any body can leak F 16 wreckage. More over money can buy any thing and India has a lot and she would have spent any amount to have that info public
7. As for as ISPR doing better propaganda is concerned it was because there were plenty of proof and India had none

You know how stupid you sound when you airforce boasted of an Indian SU30 dodging 5 AAMRAMs? If no SU30 operated that day near LOC, where did he dodge the AAMRAM's?

You know why they say "lies have no feet"? As a lying nation, decide which lie you want to stick with, you can't go blaming "Pakistan raped us and at the same time claiming we are still virgin" stick to one lie.
Never mind bro. These Indians are running around with their non-sense to say any thing that fits in a situation at hand without caring the heck they are contradicting with what they have said a moment ago. They are running around aimlessly like mad dogs just like their fighter planes were running around aimlessly in panic mode while getting a sever beat up on the fresh morning of 27/2 at the hands of PAF.

1. Agreed. India crossed a red line.

2. Disagree - There is no proof of India losing a frontline aircraft. Chacha Ghafoor has not shared any convincing fact.
The question is what mama Modi says about all that?

I sometimes do not get this guy. He takes PDF ranks way too seriously.
And those senior/professional members do have the direct/indirect links to Pakistan armed forces and you don't have these links @airomerix
Some members prefer to live in la la Land, he is one of those
i believes in authentic news, do you have direct/indirect links to Pakistan armed forces, those senior/Professional members have direct/indirect links to Pakistan armed forces @TsAr
There is no need to knock down an excellent upgraded F21 out of contention just because an F16 was presumably lost.
And how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can bring Modern 4.5th gen F-16D,your MIg-21 Bison has its design limitations no matter how you upgrades it, it has a limited radar coverage (small diameter radar air intake nosecone) which can't guide BVR, We have better radars/BVR on our F-16D (AMRAAM-C5/ APG-69 V9 with a range of 300 KM), has limited agility/maneuverability, at best Mig-21 Bison can agile/maneuverable at 5 Gs, whereas F-16 can agile/maneuverable at 9 Gs, we have more Chance to shot down MIG-21 rather than your Mighty 10 gen MIG-21 had have shot down our 4.5th gen F-16D, use your brain if you have @Mace

And those senior/professional members do have the direct/indirect links to Pakistan armed forces and you don't have these links @airomerix

i believes in authentic news, do you have direct/indirect links to Pakistan armed forces, those senior/Professional members have direct/indirect links to Pakistan armed forces @TsAr
@Mace

Are you for real?

And how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can bring Modern 4.5th gen F-16D,your MIg-21 Bison has its design limitations no matter how you upgrades it, it has a limited radar coverage (small diameter radar air intake nosecone) which can't guide BVR, We have better radars/BVR on our F-16D (AMRAAM-C5/ APG-69 V9 with a range of 300 KM), has limited agility/maneuverability, at best Mig-21 Bison can agile/maneuverable at 5 Gs, whereas F-16 can agile/maneuverable at 9 Gs, we have more Chance to shot down MIG-21 rather than your Mighty 10 gen MIG-21 had have shot down our 4.5th gen F-16D, use your brain if you have @Mace

Mind you Mig-21 Bison with Isreali radar and sensors is a serious threat. The only problem is, the pilots who fly them SUCK!
If PAF had Mig-21 bison with same configurations, they would do WONDERS with it.
With HMDS and R-73, and R-77 equipped will pose a GREAT threat to any 4th gen fighter!

Are you for real?
sorry i dont understand you sir @airomerix , i am talking the facts about senior/professional members, most of them have direct/indirect links to Pakistan armed forces, do you have any links to Pakistan armed forces @airomerix

Mind you Mig-21 Bison with Isreali radar and sensors is a serious threat. The only problem is, the pilots who fly them SUCK!
If PAF had Mig-21 bison with same configurations, they would do WONDERS with it.
With HMDS and R-73, and R-77 equipped will pose a GREAT threat to any 4th gen fighter!
Can't fire BVR limited radar coverage, we have similar upgrades (F-7PG) Grifo-7 radar with a range of only 55 Km , or in with certain condition (small diameter air intake radome) (with exception of HMD) to their MIG-21 Bison @Myth_buster_1

Back
Top Bottom