What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Yeah, but you're the same so-called "Pakistani" who disagrees outrightly about the whole Su-30 downing and quick to use Indian videos with deranged logic to support Indian wet dream of F-16 downing - which NEVER happened!

Nah, you're no Pakistani that's for sure.

I can smell your disguise, buddy. So can others here.

i don't care what you think.people like you think emotionally and overlook theories and available evidences.nobody knows what happened on feb 27 but we can analyze videos again and again.you can say anything based on videos and radar data.i don't care if radar data is false.at least we should comment sensibly.you are like a kid who is too emotional.we are on pakistan defence forum and not on facebook.you can have different views.different views doesn't mean that you are indian or you are anti state.you can continue with your childish behavior.i think you have nothing,no knowledge.you are lurking here,questioning people and reminding them about patriotism lol.

i don't care what you think.people like you think emotionally and overlook theories and available evidences.nobody knows what happened on feb 27 but we can analyze videos again and again.you can say anything based on videos and radar data.i don't care if radar data is false.at least we should comment sensibly.you are like a kid who is too emotional.we are on pakistan defence forum and not on facebook.you can have different views.different views doesn't mean that you are indian or you are anti state.you can continue with your childish behavior.i think you have nothing,no knowledge.you are lurking here,questioning people and reminding them about patriotism lol.
He is emotional or Ur? should Air Cheif invite U on briefing and present Radar scope? If CAS claim kill its a Kill he will never claim which he himself not sure. You stay neutral ur choice fact is india lost two jets.

Nobody outside Pakistan and India believe in their stories of f-16 and su-30 kill.i hope Americans reveal all the details some day.it is useless to give statements without any evidence.iaf radar data is also suspicious so it's better to stop claim game lol.
They should share evidence on twitter or Pak def where? Both parties claim two plane shot F16 count is ok then only Su 30 left tell Us where than AMRAAM piece hit its motor part that Dhona was showing which plane got hit.??? AMRAAM never explode didn't hit he should show complete missle not exploded moter part like Pak showed Mig 21 archers

Indeed!.........IF the Sukhoi MK-30 was shot down by a JF-17 then it means Pakistan has joined the ranks of a select few nations who can indigenously produce high tech advanced weapons systems, comparable to the best in the world. If it was shot down by an F-16 then it means the americans don't give a damn about the indians and their relationship with them.
Sir g dall main kuch tu kala hai jo uncle sam IMF k through JF 17 ki detail bhi mang raha hai ;)

So?
Our IAF chief also reiterated the F-16 kill yesterday.
All these reiterations from both sides have Zero value unless a neutral source supports their claims or their is evidence of a wreckage.

Also MI-17 was shot down by a SAM unit (and not Mig 21) because Mi-17 pilot forgot to switch on IFF system, so he is wrong on that count too.
And what about sushma swaraj from the BJP government who is now admitting that not a single pakistani was killed and you did not shoot any F-16? She is now free to speak truth because its election time and she is not under any pressure.
You people have seriously no shame ,we are giving you one proof after another and still you low IQ cowkidars will vote for BJP.

LOL! More like you just blew your top and got real emotional. :partay:

Blabber on buddy, you're still not a "Pakistani" as you front yourself to be. I know enough to know what I'm talking about and even better, I sussed out your agenda too. :haha:

Last edited:
LOL! More like you just blew your top and got real emotional. :partay:

Blabber on buddy, you're still not a "Pakistani" as you front yourself to be. I know enough to know what I'm talking about and even better, I sussed out your agenda too. :haha:

Bhai this is not your home.this is PDF.you are behaving like a kid with nothing to share, no knowledge,nothing at all.you are only doing personal attacks.i told you earlier this is not Facebook page,this is PDF.

what i don`t understand why IAF is persistent about F-16 shoot down that too be dual seat. BM or D model...Why!

if they had claimed a Mirage that to a dual seat PAF would have had problem justifying since we have many from every source and they did took part in strike. there claim would have carried more weight as @denel would tell you you need 2 seats for guidance of Raptor 1 & 2.

SO why F-16D or F-16B why PAF top fighter not thunder not mirages. Why Cant IAF settles with Mirage 2nd Tier aircraft.

And the answer is They have lost there best Su-30MKI they just cant go below that standard.

Bhai this is not your home.this is PDF.you are behaving like a kid with nothing to share, no knowledge,nothing at all.you are only doing personal attacks.i told you earlier this is not Facebook page,this is PDF.
You're resorting to complete buffoonery now. That is a typical trait you Indians have the moment you're caught in a difficult position on anything. I caught you trying to mislead us into doubting what really happened on Feb 27 and you tried your best to make us think an F-16 was shot down by using your Indian fantasy-glazed videos of nonsense. Don't even try to pretend otherwise. This isn't a personal attack; this is an attack on your deception on PDF.

You're resorting to complete buffoonery now. That is a typical trait you Indians have the moment you're caught in a difficult position on anything. I caught you trying to mislead us into doubting what really happened on Feb 27 and you tried your best to make us think an F-16 was shot down by using your Indian fantasy-glazed videos of nonsense. Don't even try to pretend otherwise. This isn't a personal attack; this is an attack on your deception on PDF.

it's useless discussion.i can't change your perception.you can't force me to change my views.i told you earlier that there was another jet which went down.nobody knows about the identity of this particular jet but at least there was a jet so don't believe me.check videos.i appreciate if we hit su-30 with amraam.we must show evidence so that we can humiliate india before elections.you have to take aggressive steps if you want to teach your enemy a lesson.

it's useless discussion.i can't change your perception.you can't force me to change my views.i told you earlier that there was another jet which went down.nobody knows about the identity of this particular jet but at least there was a jet so don't believe me.check videos.i appreciate if we hit su-30 with amraam.we must show evidence so that we can humiliate india before elections.you have to take aggressive steps if you want to teach your enemy a lesson.

Arsalan 345, the game is no more between Pakistan and India, but between USA/Pakistan/Russia I think.

That’s why currently nothing will be revealed. Maybe be in the future.

Sometimes not revealing event is more valuable than revealing it.

Evidence will come forward at PAF's choosing. There's rumor PAF will hold a press conf. in coming days. We'll see what is presented.

In the meantime, the CAS would not humiliate himself nor put PAF's reputation at risk by presenting nonsense to Warnes without proof and Warnes would not tweet it unless he was sure of what he heard and saw. PAF and Warnes go a long way back.

Don't forget the loud mouth, Rahul Kanwal's famous slip of the tongue on Feb 27: "The big story breaking this morning, an F-16 of the Pakistani air force shot down a Sukhoi 30MKI, the latest of India's air force."

That's another reason to believe an Su-30MKI was indeed shot down. Picture that in contrast to Indian nonsense regarding Su-30MKI shooting down an AMRAAM.

Pakistani military has always said they shot down 2 fighters.

It's interesting how the Indians got hold of the AMRAAM wreckage. Maybe they fished it out of their downed Su-30MKI's wreckage.

And you still hold doubts. You doubt PAF's claims? Of course you do!

I gotta say, I think @Khanivore has caught the false-flagger indian @Arsalan 345 by the groins, even his profile pic is an su30...

Nice catch @Khanivore, good job man, :enjoy: this guy was also on twitter pretending to be a Pakistani and purposefully letting indians beat him up, something that indians tried to capitalize on but crashed and burned (partly thanks to yours truly)! 8-)

I gotta say, I think @Khanivore has caught the false-flagger indian @Arsalan 345 by the groins, even his profile pic is an su30...

Nice catch @Khanivore, good job man, :enjoy: this guy was also on twitter pretending to be a Pakistani and purposefully letting indians beat him up, something that indians tried to capitalize on but crashed and burned (partly thanks to yours truly)! 8-)
Thank you. Let me be clear, I'm not perfect but this guy seriously raised my alarm bells when he jumped in and tried to derail CAS's claim by posting Indian-sourced nonsense for us to think different. There's no way that should be ignored because that's highly deceptive, especially if he's pretending to be a "Pakistani".

Thank you. Let me be clear, I'm not perfect but this guy seriously raised my alarm bells when he jumped in and tried to derail CAS's claim by posting Indian-sourced nonsense for us to think different. There's no way that should be ignored because that's highly deceptive, especially if he's pretending to be a "Pakistani".
yeah, you should've seen him on twitter, being totally subservient to indian c*nts like shivaroor and saying sh!t like like "yeah, I guess your right, yeah, you probably did shoot it down, yeah the Pakistani gov must be hiding things and yeah blah blah blah bidy blah"!

Arsalan 345, the game is no more between Pakistan and India, but between USA/Pakistan/Russia I think.

That’s why currently nothing will be revealed. Maybe be in the future.

Sometimes not revealing event is more valuable than revealing it.

i agree with you.

yeah, you should've seen him on twitter, being totally subservient to indian c*nts like shivaroor and saying sh!t like like "yeah, I guess your right, yeah, you probably did shoot it down, yeah the Pakistani gov must be hiding things and yeah blah blah blah bidy blah"!

i don't follow shiv aroor.check it by yourself.i don't care what you two think about me.you are kids lol.you both are like mad kids.so i suddenly becomes indian just because of su-35 picture lol.pathetic.
@Khanivore ap pagal ho lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom