What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Nobody outside Pakistan and India believe in their stories of f-16 and su-30 kill.i hope Americans reveal all the details some day.it is useless to give statements without any evidence.iaf radar data is also suspicious so it's better to stop claim game lol.

Nobody outside Pakistan and India believe in their stories of f-16 and su-30 kill.i hope Americans reveal all the details some day.it is useless to give statements without any evidence.iaf radar data is also suspicious so it's better to stop claim game lol.
Alan warnes does. And he is world famous defense analyst. You want to close your eyes on reality, it's your own choice or may be you are mentally incapable of seeing the reality. Good luck for you. I am sure your Modi mad is poised to get more punishment at the Pak hands.

USAF is very much on page with PAF with the events on 27th,

The American personnel stationed in Jaccoabad did distribute and eat mithai the moment news reached the crew there.

I know you have no shame to lie in the face of truth defending other previous lies, but don't you ever get tired?

Not entire world ,only foreign medias and some OSINT .
Actually our mission was to take revenge not for PR work .And even our NSA agreed perception management wasnt their priority .And if they want they can release pictures .But they will not.Anyway that was good for us
But now check the link of BBC and Reuters ,they knows what happened in there .
.Possibly IAF forsee this situation that is why they hit nearby areas also.
Otherwise they could have claimed there was no strike itself !.
But whoever in authority they knew what happened that is why entire world worked for us and even China stayed away from it.

Had it been a Su 30 that shot down F 16 ,US didnt have any problem to agree .But this one was Mig 21 :D
Fact is we had innocent kids and people was also in that building complex of 10 buildings as per reports and didnt want a single civilian military casuality
Only 3 small buildings housed the terrorists .
And all three was new one and gone .That is gone .

At Jaccoabad too bro. :enjoy:

Oh at Sargoda too had big mithai, .:D
When Mig21 Bison with pilot shot and POWed, then the covering Su30 Mki shot down with BVR missile and then the final straw in Indian hearts of debunking F16 shot down story by hundreds of international news reports after US official actual count down....the dhoti of Indians were so wet.
I saw many PAF officers laughing loud at the poor gaullible Indians claims of some mysterious F16 being shot by Mig 21:partay:...while if reality did ever had happened the same PAF officers and the nation would have been sending condolscences to the RIP F16 pilot, wreckage recovered, and world sattelite imagery all over the lost F16. None happened.

Last edited:
You guys are talking about Mithai's over there.

Hell, by the time I got back from my flight & went to all the local Pakistani Restaurants in Dubai - there were all sold out (hours ago).

You guys are talking about Mithai's over there.

Hell, by the time I got back from my flight & went to all the local Pakistani Restaurants in Dubai - there were all sold out (hours ago).

Are you a EK driver?

Who cares. There is enough evidence for Pakistanis to believe Su-30MKI was shot down. I'm sure CAS showed Warnes that evidence.

Your own barking TV anchor, Rahul Kanwal accidentally blabbered it out live on air on that day, Feb 27. That's evidence too.

I think FZ is Fly Dubai? have never been on it but if you are ever on KHI-DXB will definitely take that flight

Alan warnes does. And he is world famous defense analyst. You want to close your eyes on reality, it's your own choice or may be you are mentally incapable of seeing the reality. Good luck for you. I am sure your Modi mad is poised to get more punishment at the Pak hands.

Hahahahaha hahahaha!

USAF is very much on page with PAF with the events on 27th,

The American personnel stationed in Jaccoabad did distribute and eat mithai the moment news reached the crew there.

Okay.

Who cares. There is enough evidence for Pakistanis to believe Su-30MKI was shot down. I'm sure CAS showed Warnes that evidence.

Your own barking TV anchor, Rahul Kanwal accidentally blabbered it out live on air on that day, Feb 27. That's evidence too.

I am not indian and I will not give any loyalty test.i am staying neutral until evidence is shared.i don't care about Rahul kanwal or bipin rawat.

Not entire world ,only foreign medias and some OSINT .
Actually our mission was to take revenge not for PR work .And even our NSA agreed perception management wasnt their priority .And if they want they can release pictures .But they will not.Anyway that was good for us
But now check the link of BBC and Reuters ,they knows what happened in there .
.Possibly IAF forsee this situation that is why they hit nearby areas also.
Otherwise they could have claimed there was no strike itself !.
But whoever in authority they knew what happened that is why entire world worked for us and even China stayed away from it.

Had it been a Su 30 that shot down F 16 ,US didnt have any problem to agree .But this one was Mig 21 :D
Fact is we had innocent kids and people was also in that building complex of 10 buildings as per reports and didnt want a single civilian military casuality
Only 3 small buildings housed the terrorists .
And all three was new one and gone .That is gone .

You did kill a civilian when your helicopter was shot down by your own forces. Another reality check:

upload_2019-4-18_20-54-17.png

humiliating episode for India.

That's what the world thinks of your country's behavior.

I am not indian and I will not give any loyalty test.i am staying neutral until evidence is shared.i don't care about Rahul kanwal or bipin rawat.
Yeah, but you're the same so-called "Pakistani" who disagrees outrightly about the whole Su-30 downing and quick to use Indian videos with deranged logic to support Indian wet dream of F-16 downing - which NEVER happened!

Nah, you're no Pakistani that's for sure.

I can smell your disguise, buddy. So can others here.

Back
Top Bottom