What's new

PAF carries out operational exercises in northern areas

You guys are victims of your own propaganda.
1. Started war with superior american weapons and celebrate not getting totally thrashed as a " victory".
2. Surrendered 93000 soldiers in 1971 in 13 days and talk about being fearless muslims having temperory and permanent homes !@Pak.one
3. Sneaked into empty posts in kargil in 1999 and ran back and blame your PM , who has no real power in pakistan.to save pakistan armies izzat.
Lage raho.
:hitwall:

That pretty much explains suicide bombers.
Yaa like sri lankan suicide bomber which your country trained through LTTE name, from which one of them fire back on poor rajiv ghandi,in urdu there is a quote "kisi k liay khada khodo gay tu usi mein giro gay" so you dig a hole for others you slipped in yourself.and terrorist activities in Pakistan will also back fire on you similar like the past

You guys are victims of your own propaganda.
1. Started war with superior american weapons and celebrate not getting totally thrashed as a " victory".
2. Surrendered 93000 soldiers in 1971 in 13 days and talk about being fearless muslims having temperory and permanent homes !@Pak.one
3. Sneaked into empty posts in kargil in 1999 and ran back and blame your PM , who has no real power in pakistan.to save pakistan armies izzat.
Lage raho.
Donkey nation we kick your *** in 1948 and took almost half J&K when you P.M run to UN with his wet dhooti for cease fire and UN request Pakistan for ceasefire.same happen with you in 1965 when lal bahadur attack Lahore and sialkot but after getting slap on his face he run to UN for a cease fire check the facts Super Stupid Nation SSN.we only lost war in 1971 because of bengali traitors.in 1999 american forced Pakistan to withdraw from peaks otherwise you entire army was not able to take them back.you Super Stupid Nation,"SSN"

No margin for error.

1188179-airchiefmarshalsohailamanphotoinp-1474819603.jpg
Did anyone notice the Viper flight hours patch on Wing Cmd Azman Khalil. Its a 4K hours Patch.

Last edited:
@Zarvan , you should ask that loser why did the Indians made all the fanfare when the IAF Airchef flew the aircraft commonly known as the flying coffin. PAF has the confidence to fly it's Mirages overseas to participate in International exercises, can IAF do the same with it's MiGs.... in the right hands, Mirage is still a potent aircraft.

14570649_1465425390152871_4259818266422722557_o.jpg

Did anyone notice the Viper flight hours patch on Wing Cmd Azman Khalil. Its a 4K hours Patch.
Highly doubt it he has 4K hours in the Viper. He crossed 2000 hours himself about 2 years ago. Either it is a desert version of the 2K patch or a patch was exchanged with one of the ANG IPs at Tucson.

@Zarvan , you should ask that loser why did the Indians made all the fanfare when the IAF Airchef flew the aircraft commonly known as the flying coffin. PAF has the confidence to fly it's Mirages overseas to participate in International exercises, can IAF do the same with it's MiGs.... in the right hands, Mirage is still a potent aircraft.

View attachment 399018

Mirage's are the most deadliest deep strike aircraft in PAF arsenal.

The main question is ,Does Pakistan use ALCM on f-16s or JF-17s ? I find that question difficult to answer but not so much when you talk about Mirage, correct me If I'm wrong but I think Mirage has its own advantages as compared to other jets ,Care to point them out?

In my opinion anyway ,ALCM is only limited to the mirages because F-16s and Jf-17s are stretched thin against a numerical superior enemy so it makes sense that we're using them in the kargil /kashmir sector ,Its brilliant tactics in my opinion.
These mirages will wreak havoc on the enemy ,the guy making fun of them will eat his own words if a war or any escalation breaks out.
Supported by AWACS ,these will be the first aircrafts to take bombing missions against vital installations like Forward operating bases of their air-force,Communication lines etc.
1188179-airchiefmarshalsohailamanphotoinp-1474819603.jpg

Indians should fear this picture above more than they fear him flying the 60s jet ,lol.

Highly doubt it he has 4K hours in the Viper. He crossed 2000 hours himself about 2 years ago. Either it is a desert version of the 2K patch or a patch was exchanged with one of the ANG IPs at Tucson.
The patch looks like this one.

Attachments

• 4kpatch.png
    4kpatch.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 70
IAF Chief HIMSELF Flown MIG-21. While PFA Chief was a PILLION RIDER.

Comparing Apple with Oranges????

Can you fathom the difference???
PAF Air Chief has also flown a variant of the MiG-21, in addition to his time on F-16s.

The patch looks like this one.
Yup I'm aware of it. Worked with guys who had 4500+ hours in the Viper...

I don't think this is just an exercise.
A-It could be response to the missing Su-30mki.
B-It could be due to a bigger scenario of skirmishes .

Indian government asked IAF to be ready for short 10 day war after which IAF chief wrote letter to his staff also more MKIs are deployed near border so traditionally in these kinds of situations PAF always remains battle ready.

Back
Top Bottom