What's new

PAF carries out operational exercises in northern areas

Source? I wanna read up if anything is going on

Mightbe signalling someone that we are ready . :) . afterall we have very few to lose but india have lot tolose.
Ready for what? I thought both countries are well entrenched up there. Besides, haven't we gone down this path before?

What on earth is there to damage in saichen glacier ten thousand feet into the sky.

Waste of limited resources

Not true, jets are just flying near Siachen. ACM Sohail Aman is up in Skardu and flying so its probably just a precaution.

PAF jets fly over Siachen
May 24, 2017
By: Samaa Web Desk
Published in Pakistan
Be the first to comment!

SKARDU: Jet fighters of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) made flights near Siachen Glacier on Wednesday morning, Samaa reported.

According to PAF sources, all of its forward operating bases have been made fully operational.

Mirage jets of PAF are part of exercises since the forward base was made operational.

Chief of Air Staff Sohail Aman paid a visit to the forward airbase in Skardu on Wednesday. He was accompanied by top leadership of the Pakistan Air Force.

According to PAF, Aman met the pilots and technical staff of the fighting force. A fighter squadron carried out higher and lower altitude flights.

Air Chief Sohail Aman himself flew a Mirage jet on the occasion as well.

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/05/paf-jets-fly-over-siachen/

The drills are being conducted over Siachen this is a confirm.

APP101-24Qadri-3.jpg
APP102-24Qadri-3.jpg
APP103-24Qadri-3.jpg

I hope not 24+3 = 27 :azn::azn:

anyhow this could be a major increase.

I have listed to what Air Chief said and he said "production capacity is now three times than it was", which means he might be talking about previous production capacity of 8 aircraft a year and now it has gone up to 24 aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom