What's new

PAF Busted IAF Surveillance Aircraft

If entered Air Space it should have been shot down.
It's probing to check enemy counter measure on the ground. Heat up the ground asset, check and turn back.

If you had Shot down an indian aircraft in indian airspace you would have seen prompt retaliation by IAF. You got lucky with abhinandan because he crossed over to pakistani airspace where he was later shot down
Oh IAF did retaliate promptly when we shot down Abhinandan. IAF shot down their own MI-17.

Google is a haramee badmash, not your uncle. What I didn't know until recently they have layers of filter to protect and allow restricted access to approved organisations and people. They illegitimately block access to content they don't want you to see.
True, you wouldn't find any RAF bases on Google earth yet no such restrictions on our part of the world.
But no restriction on towns and places.

When you have nothing to say or add... Then just climb on your mighty moral mule and wave your arms in the air.
If your warlords can wear Leopards perfume to amuse you people... Just imagine if they did achieve something like this. Keep those cartoons handy.
An Indian ELINT aircraft entered deep into your air space. Whatever you have uploaded shows that it is going straight deep inside Pakistan.
PAF didn’t respond in a timely manner. Even if it did, this aircraft was able to penetrate your air defence net.

Use you English writing skills and ask PAF to improve their reaction time.

Meanwhile, we are goofs and likely to keep entering your air space “by mistake”. If we gather some valuable information while committing these mistakes then so be it.
I know you will now claim - we will shoot at you.
My answer - When it’s time to shoot, then shoot. Don’t talk.

Last edited:
d in a timely manner. Even if it did, this aircraft was able to penetrate your air defence net.
It did not penetrate it but turned back fairly close - the idea behind it was not just to test response but also to gather emissions from new AD deployments in the area as they went "live" so countermeasures for those frequencies can be prepared for the EW pods that go onto Indian aircraft.

It was a successful mission.

An Indian ELINT aircraft entered deep into your air space. Whatever you have uploaded shows that it going straight deep inside Pakistan.
PAF didn’t respond in a timely manner. Even if it did, this aircraft was able to penetrate your air defence net.

Use you English writing skills and ask PAF to improve their reaction time.

Meanwhile, we are goofs and likely to keep entering your air space “by mistake”. If we gather some valuable information while committing these mistakes then so be it.
I know you will now claim - we will shoot at you.
My answer - When it’s time to shoot, then shoot. Don’t talk.
And my answer to you is when you do try to shoot then try to hit something .
Even a slow unarmed chopper without any kinds of ECM can fly leisurely in Indian air space.
As for the rest....let the good times roll.....until later.

If you had Shot down an indian aircraft in indian airspace you would have seen prompt retaliation by IAF. You got lucky with abhinandan because he crossed over to pakistani airspace where he was later shot down
LOL - yeah lucky Abhinundun crossed over to Pakistani side while playing with his chichi not realizing that he had drifted over to other side of the border while seeta was screaming her lungs out on air comms 'awaaj aa ree hay nandooo'. Very unlucky ending for a lucky fellow.

Should've been forced to land and shot down on non compliance, just like they did with Atlantique.

Where's the flanker wreckage ? Where are the pilots ? If you can't show that then it's hard for anyone to believe your claim
Hi if we go by your logic of wreckage can you possibly fizzle out our memory why IAF order surplus su30s I think twelve in number and please do count their air crashes too or bird strikes bla bla coz whatever in peace time causalities has to be revealed and accounted for accordingly in IAF books
on a side note please don’t ask me to count it for this way doubts will be cleared
thank you

It did not penetrate it but turned back fairly close - the idea behind it was not just to test response but also to gather emissions from new AD deployments in the area as they went "live" so countermeasures for those frequencies can be prepared for the EW pods that go onto Indian aircraft.

I am pretty sure they're fed with the "ghost" signals...

Spy plane with transponder on ? Yeh kia ho raha ha bhai

I am pretty sure they're fed with the "ghost" signals...
Yeah a contact appearing as a business jet can be easily tracked with ground radar and its own transponder signal. Interceptors also need not to turn on their own sensors and just confirm visual with aid of GCI. @SQ8

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom