What's new

PAF Busted IAF Surveillance Aircraft

Where's the flanker wreckage ?
Hidden - Scrapped - converted to keychains OR even Collectors Watches. The f#*k should I know...

22watch.jpg

You honestly think that the Indian Government & Media are gonna report that the Pakistan Air Force shot down the :pleasantry:Raptor of the East:pleasantry: .

Buuuuuut, this did happen - like it or not...

The same Media that used a Video Game footage as reality. Or the same Media that used an old pic of USAF F-16 Crash in Arizona to pass it off to your public that the Taliban shot down a PAF F-16.

Where are the pilots ?
Probably promoted & given a Desk Job. The f#*k should I know.
If you can't show that then it's hard for anyone to believe your claim
Right...

Did you believe Abhi-Nandos shooting down a Viper?!! The rest of the Billion+ in India bought that story.

Lucky for us that NO reputable News Outlet and/or Defense Analyst bought that b.s. either - including HIM...

I am pretty sure they're fed with the "ghost" signals...
No, but not all capabilities are put out there
Much like you wont try different medicines immediately as a doctor the radar emission types aren’t all exposed immediately.
Lets say if it was live and an Indian aircraft’s EW system started jamming the radar’s current frequency - it would start cycling to another one until it found one the EW system wasn’t on - but then the EW system does the same and chases the frequency so it becomes cat and mouse

Where's the flanker wreckage ? Where are the pilots ? If you can't show that then it's hard for anyone to believe your claim
If you are denying the kill then why in all that is logical would you expose the wreckage :cuckoo:

One of the available information to Pakistani civil analysts is that the jet made it back but crashed on the airfield area

Others cite it crashed close by -

If the US was able to completely obfuscate a F-117 crash near a populated area when it was classified Im sure India can manage the same

Because the same logic as yours could be applied to the real ridiculous claim of shooting a F-16 because where is the wreckage when even the USAF attache confirmed the count(obligated by contract because they don’t want PAF to send any wreckage to the Chinese)?

So - the MKi for now remains a claim even though those of us with friends & colleagues in the air force and army operatives(who were inside India during this op) have claimed seeing the images.

At the end - let’s agree to disagree.
Everything I have read & heard and seen tells me a MKi was hit by a single AIM-120 that was launched at it(without permission too and the pilot got drilled for it privately because the MKi was determined to not be a threat)

Everything that you have heard or read or otherwise from your side tells you different and that’s fine. We believe our own interests

Nobody in Pakistani leadership wants to escalate anything now at the most vulnerable time for the state.

Or conversely...maybe now is the best time to show a few eyes to India and get some public sentiment on your side...but that requires some financial security too...which we are devoid of.

It did not penetrate it but turned back fairly close - the idea behind it was not just to test response but also to gather emissions from new AD deployments in the area as they went "live" so countermeasures for those frequencies can be prepared for the EW pods that go onto Indian aircraft.
If it didn’t penetrate the Pakistan airspace then it’s fair game. OP has posted some pics that show otherwise.

I am sure PAF also flies missions similar to this one and gathers information.
I was wondering why some people are creating fuss over this one?

No, but not all capabilities are put out there
Much like you wont try different medicines immediately as a doctor the radar emission types aren’t all exposed immediately.
Lets say if it was live and an Indian aircraft’s EW system started jamming the radar’s current frequency - it would start cycling to another one until it found one the EW system wasn’t on - but then the EW system does the same and chases the frequency so it becomes cat and mouse
Understood. So, the top "dishes" are served only when it's damn "hot"....

Hard to believe an ELINT platform would be going around with it's transponder on...
That's what I am thinking. Any sane person would question about it?

OP is doing real fine job, spotting planes on flightradar24 and creating hype threads

If it didn’t penetrate the Pakistan airspace then it’s fair game. OP has posted some pics that show otherwise.

I am sure PAF also flies missions similar to this one and gathers information.
I was wondering why some people are creating fuss over this one?
It may even be a technical violation (happens anywhere from 10-100 times a year depending upon relations)

Sometimes flightradar incorrectly predicts the path of an aircraft when it doesn't get enough real data.
You have broken his heart. This was all he had. Conspiracies galore.

An IAF aircraft on a secret mission flies with its transponder turned on so that it can be tracked by commercial tracking services.
Then it is intercepted while it is within Indian airspace. Being threatened It beats a hasty retreat.
We need threads like this from time to time.
After all laughter is the best medicine.
😂😂😂😂

Hi,

There is nothing funny about it.

Just because it is flying 5 miles inside indian air space---there is no magical curtain that raises up between it and the pakistani air space.

Why don't you kids learn something before you start laughing.

The korean aircraft that the russians shot in 1983 flying over russia had a spy plane flying underneath its shadow.

The americans never admitted to it---I was flying to US thru UK at that time and the news over there was totally different than what the americans were saying.

Later in the years I read a report that stated that it was next to impossible for the korean airliner to stray into restricted russian air space

Hi,

There is nothing funny about it.

Just because it is flying 5 miles inside indian air space---there is no magical curtain that raises up between it and the pakistani air space.

Why don't you kids learn something before you start laughing.

The korean aircraft that the russians shot in 1983 flying over russia had a spy plane flying underneath its shadow.

The americans never admitted to it---I was flying to US thru UK at that time and the news over there was totally different than what the americans were saying.

Later in the years I read a report that stated that it was next to impossible for the korean airliner to stray into restricted russian air space
So.. the Indians tried that post 2/27/19 using spicejet(under a 900ER and a A321) and Air India to see if they could sneak a MKi and M2k underneath it - even spacing it out between two flights 40km apart.

The MKi was seen as an equal pulse to the 737 on scope(that thing might as well never turn its radar off trying EMCON hoping to keep undetected) while the M2k was picked up as well.

Part of it too was they don’t realize that if they can see well into Pakistan then Pakistan can see pretty far out in their airspace as well.
So if you want to sneak under a flight going from Gwalor to Jammu then Pakistan knows that Spicejet xyz took off from Gwalior and some IAF jet took off too and by the time its still 30 minutes flight from the border they know its two contacts showing up where there should be one.

Korean airlines could work because the aircraft could have joined up well outside of Soviet airspace and radar coverage.

However, it doesn’t explain why the Su-15 took out KAL007 if there was another jet that would have gotten away

So.. the Indians tried that post 2/27/19 using spicejet(under a 900ER and a A321) and Air India to see if they could sneak a MKi and M2k underneath it - even spacing it out between two flights 40km apart.

The MKi was seen as an equal pulse to the 737 on scope(that thing might as well never turn its radar off trying EMCON hoping to keep undetected) while the M2k was picked up as well.

Part of it too was they don’t realize that if they can see well into Pakistan then Pakistan can see pretty far out in their airspace as well.
So if you want to sneak under a flight going from Gwalor to Jammu then Pakistan knows that Spicejet xyz took off from Gwalior and some IAF jet took off too and by the time its still 30 minutes flight from the border they know its two contacts showing up where there should be one.

Korean airlines could work because the aircraft could have joined up well outside of Soviet airspace and radar coverage.

However, it doesn’t explain why the Su-15 took out KAL007 if there was another jet that would have gotten away

Hi,

Supposedly---this aircraft drifted into restricted russian air space prior to this incidence and had been warned.

This time it got deeper in the restricted space---now if there was a shadow aircraft this time---or the americans just pushing the russians to see how far they could go---only the americans and the russians know.

The incident made more noise because a US congressman was in it.

" Lawrence Patton McDonald (April 1, 1935 – September 1, 1983) was an American politician and a member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Georgia's 7th congressional district as a Democrat from 1975 until he was killed while a passenger on board Korean Air Lines Flight 007 when it was shot down "

Hard to believe an ELINT platform would be going around with it's transponder on...

The last time I heard they kept the hatch of the submarine open while diving.

Indians never stay short to amuse the world and could do anything which the normal human being could not.

In February 2019, they shot down their own chopper killing all the crew on board just to check the lethality of their AA weapon system.

Is it possible that Americans orchestrated this in the first place?? The plan could be simple. Merge with the Korean jet and us it as a Top hat. Then some member of the Korean crew messes up the navigation system, making the aircraft go stray. Then Soviets intercept it and realise it is just a commercial jet and leave it alone. Only difference is that Russians shot it down.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom