What's new

PAF attaining new heights promo video

@2.30 JF-17 is armed with a live SD-10 BVR missile. Nice to be seeing the live one instead of the blue training / dummy round.
Has to do with the flight taking a toll on their projected shelf life.

What is the name and the purpose of the missile with parachute attached to it?
Called a Durandal Bomb, invented by the french. The parachute allows the bomb to be delivered at very low altitude while keeping the deploying aircraft safe from any explosions from the bomb itself. The rocket speeds up the bomb so that it penetrates the runway and creates the craters that make it unusable.

Has to do with the flight taking a toll on their projected shelf life.

Called a Durandal Bomb, invented by the french. The parachute allows the bomb to be delivered at very low altitude while keeping the deploying aircraft safe from any explosions from the bomb itself. The rocket speeds up the bomb so that it penetrates the runway and creates the craters that make it unusable.
You seem to be in a benevolent mood so answer me this, any chance of PAF getting its hands on J-20? Also, The fuel deficit in JF-17B, will they remedy it or is it going to have a reduced range?

i hate to see junky f-7s in hd videos we are living in 2016 damn another thing we are missing heavy fighter in PAF all of our air force is light fighters without bombers

Block 52s are our primary bombers
f-16 is medium weight multi role fighter sir

i hate to see junky f-7s in hd videos we are living in 2016 damn another thing we are missing heavy fighter in PAF all of our air force is light fighters without bombers
How dare you to insult F7 like that. They may be less effective but not junk.
They all are younger than you.
Here comes more for you :D .......
upload_2016-9-2_20-13-26.jpeg

You seem to be in a benevolent mood so answer me this, any chance of PAF getting its hands on J-20? Also, The fuel deficit in JF-17B, will they remedy it or is it going to have a reduced range?

The PAF has no requirement for the J-20. The J-20 is designed for long range loiter over the Chinese coast for interception and strike.

The B model will have slightly shorter legs. A remedy may be possible with a conformal tank but the size of the aircraft and the current engine make it not feasible.

Back
Top Bottom