What's new

PAF attaining new heights promo video

Lolz.... I don't think so we will ever have a devil's patch.. hahaha... how about a PANTHER in red colour?
:P Bahi jo marzi kah lo, it is not a panther :P
Paka devil, look at the "eye" and the "teeth"!!
:lol:
Dil rakhany ko byshak panther kah lo byshak farishta kah lo ab :P

What aircraft did the Israelis use to bomb the Iraqi reactor?

You are Comparing Israeli F-16s arsenal with PAF F-16s arsenal. Israel have 343 F-16s while PAF have 76 F-16s. Israel also has support from America for F-16 spare parts. And you are comparing Iraq with India. If it was that easy PAF would have destroyed Indian Nuclear reactors during the Kargal war with F-16s.

PAF is not going to last little more than a week in an all out war. Might as well use out assets rather than allow them to be taken out while they are sitting pretty.

PAF will last in an all out war with India. You didn't even answered my full comment about Burraq Drone. Those asset will be too busy defending the Air Space of Pakistan.

Mr Knight Rider, Michael Knight or KITT or whatever you call yourself...

Where do you get your info? Youtube fanboy videos?

Personal attack will gain you nothing but a block.

You are Comparing Israeli F-16s arsenal with PAF F-16s arsenal. Israel have 343 F-16s while PAF have 76 F-16s. Israel also has support from America for F-16 spare parts.

Did you know how many F-16s the Israelis had during the attack on the Iraqi reactor? About 70 or so. After the attack the Americans did stop the deliveries of F-16s to the Israelis for a while.

And you are comparing Iraq with India. If it was that easy PAF would have destroyed Indian Nuclear reactors during the Kargal war with F-16s.

Exactly ... PAF had limited number of spares for F-16s during the Kargil war thanks to the sanctions. If PAF had put the F-16 to full use during this limited conflict then PAF would have not have had any strike platform in case a full blown war broke out. The use of the F-16s had to be put in check. Kargil was not a full scale war

PAF will last in an all out war with India. You didn't even answered my full comment about Burraq Drone. Those asset will be too busy defending the Air Space of Pakistan.

Really? You really think Burraq will have a better chance of surviving in heavily defended Indian air space as compared to an F-16 and also complete its mission with a pair of burq missiles despite its low cost?

The only offensive use of a Burraq drone I can think of is like how the Israelis used their drones in Syria. They sent in waves of there drones before a strike package. The Syrians thought of the drones as the attacking aircraft and fired all their SAMS at them. The drones were just cannon fodder. The strike package behind slipped in with relative ease. In case of a Indo PaK scenario this might work maybe just once but then I am pretty sure the ground controllers at the other end are smart enough.

Otherwise a Burraq is a sitting duck in any airspace where enemy fighters are active

Personal attack will gain you nothing but a block.

There was no personal attack in my previous post.

I have tried to be very courteous with you so far. Others might not do the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom