What's new

PAF at Zhuhai Airshow 2018

As long as the Engine is Russian and Avionics are from Israel and fuselage fits the requirements & definition of light weight fighter.:enjoy:
what you talking about, think before you post yes engine is Russian but they will be replaced with WS-10 on J-10C and tell which avionics is Israeli in J-10C @SuvarnaTeja :crazy::crazy::crazy: its in medium weight category like F-16 Mig-29 F/A 18 @SuvarnaTeja :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

any chance to see H-2 bomber prototype ?
i thinks its not, probably in the form of mockup or model but surely not prototype sir @Starlord

Pakistan cannot stop it. Only China and Russia can as they have the technology. China could sell FC-1 as RIC-1 (Russia-China-India) to India. Pakistan can do nothing to stop if a new name is adopted.

As long as the Engine is Russian and Avionics are from Israel and fuselage fits the requirements & definition of light weight fighter.:enjoy:

How deep did you have to reach to pull that one out?

Of course there is no RIC-1 today but it would be born if India chooses to buy and China chooses to sell. This will go a long way in building trust between India & China.:enjoy:

India-China bhai-bhai :cheers:

View attachment 507940

Pakistan's rights are limited to FC-1/JF-17 only. You cannot claim rights on other Chinese fighters.
Wrong my friend. Pakistan has rights in a lot of areas and that would be in violation of several technology transfer agreements. Source : ex-PAF aeronautical research scientist who was on the pioneering team for the JF-17 program, currently at NASA.

Otherwise in the similar manner Russia would sell the "Su-30MKP" and India would not be able to do anything about it. Rest assured Indian government will bark loudly....we have seen it in the past. 13 third hand F-16s from Jordan brought such panic to the Indian government....I wonder what would happen if another F-16C/D deal or the F-16V program was to work out for PAF......

PAF contingent comprising three JF-17s along with supporting elements arrives for the airshow.

img-5a7d4567b9fa201559e82d28e70c1fc7.jpg

img-27111ba6e6d8a380467d642bfb722c3f.jpg

img-6439937aabafe80db37d803cdb1f3444.jpg

Back
Top Bottom