What's new

PAF and Saturation Bombings.

I wish Pakistan can get hands on them ,but i think we cant buy them because of NPT. India has been lately buying some variants of Tupolev bombers from russia for maritime roles. Regarding H6Ks they are not that bad provided we get them, and update them on our specs (H6Ps).
images

I was talking about stealth bomber china is about to announce to the world in 2020. They call it h-8 or H-20 i think. Basically a copy of b-21 stealth bomber of usa. A few illustration pics below.
images (60).jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

I was talking about stealth bomber china is about to announce to the world in 2020. They call it h-8 or H-20 i think. Basically a copy of b-21 stealth bomber of usa. A few illustration pics below.
View attachment 576970
View attachment 576971
I have seen these images as well,the problem arises is China allowed to sell them under NPT?. Nevertheless thanks for sharing. Would love to see them in PAF colours.

Good point but i dont think most of the Indian coastline is completely under the protection of their SAMS. They have huge vacuums in their SAM cover.!!!

Maintenance nightmares!!!

Hi,

Enemy propaganda---.

Which heavy strike aircraft / bomber is low maintenance---. Please name one---.

C130 or similar planes will have a very limited scope and would not like to waste resources in this form.

Hi,

Thank you for your post---. There is no scope for a C130 type aircraft for land strikes---.

We have two modern militaries with capable SA missiles and air dominance fighters---they will slaughter the slow movers---.

The only option is with STANDOFF weapons---and for standoff weapons to work effectively---your primary route for strike aircraft is over water.

For carpet bombing---the modern weapon is called MRL's---and not a C130 type of aircraft---.

View attachment 576970
View attachment 576971
No chance whether Pakistan has lots of $$$ we can't buy their strategic state of art stealth bomber, china wont export it, why you think every military hardware of China will be approachable/purchasable to Pakistan @Foxtrot Delta :disagree::disagree::disagree:

I have seen these images as well,the problem arises is China allowed to sell them under NPT?. Nevertheless thanks for sharing. Would love to see them in PAF colours.
Don't relates 2 different things, its unrelated to each other @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: China wont sell their top secret strategic stealth bomber to Pakistan ever, get out of your wishful thinking/ fantasy world/ fairy tales @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE :crazy::crazy::crazy:

If Pakistan was desperate for a bomber H-6K would make sense as it could also be used for anti ship activity however smaller fighters in numbers can do the same job if range is not an issue. Which is why for Pakistan bombers are not a priority, we have other more pressing purchases.
Also the fact that our ground based missiles can reach their targets without bombers makes them less attractive. Why not invest in more Babur cruise missiles? Any Pakistan/India conflict will be a short one and need to take out high value targets as quick as possible.

No chance whether Pakistan has lots of $$$ we can't buy their strategic state of art stealth bomber, china wont export it, why you think every military hardware of China will be approachable/purchasable to Pakistan @Foxtrot Delta :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Don't relates 2 different things, its unrelated to each other @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: China wont sell their top secret strategic stealth bomber to Pakistan ever, get out of your wishful thinking/ fantasy world/ fairy tales @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE :crazy::crazy::crazy:
I tend to disagree that China will not be willing to sell their top secret stealth jets or bombers. I wonder why we debated J 31 to death for our future needs. J20 is a long range stealth fighter, but does not meet our needs. I am pretty sure if required China will/can develop a stealth bomber according to our needs.
If Pakistan was desperate for a bomber H-6K would make sense as it could also be used for anti ship activity however smaller fighters in numbers can do the same job if range is not an issue. Which is why for Pakistan bombers are not a priority, we have other more pressing purchases.
Also the fact that our ground based missiles can reach their targets without bombers makes them less attractive. Why not invest in more Babur cruise missiles? Any Pakistan/India conflict will be a short one and need to take out high value targets as quick as possible.
Missiles are expensive commodity,unless nuclear tipped are waste of resources for Saturation bombings. My view is we should have a plan B after NASR to stop concentrated Armoured formations penetrating briskly in our territory.The cheapest alternative in my view was to procure second hand C 130s ,Orions or other platforms and convert them to smart heavy ordnance delivering platforms. India has been exercising with modified Antonovs for saturation bombing runs in Rajistan.

I tend to disagree that China will not be willing to sell their top secret stealth jets or bombers. I wonder why we debated J 31 to death for our future needs. J20 is a long range stealth fighter, but does not meet our needs. I am pretty sure if required China will/can develop a stealth bomber according to our needs.
For third world countries like Pakistan, where your enemy is right next to you, you don't need a bomber, we need a long range/ deep strike jet like Su-34 or J-16, Bombers suited to superpowers (China/USA/Russia) in that sense that their enemy/target is long way from that superpower, and as for J-31 is export oriented fighter jet from China and only option for getting 5th gen stealth jet, J-20 is not for export just like US F-22 whether its meet our need or not its ban for export, and bomber is useless for India and Pakistan scenario @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

For third world countries like Pakistan, where your enemy is right next to you, you don't need a bomber, we need a long range/ deep strike jet like Su-34 or J-16, Bombers suited to superpowers (China/USA/Russia) in that sense that their enemy/target is long way from that superpower, and as for J-31 is export oriented fighter jet from China and only option for getting 5th gen stealth jet, J-20 is not for export just like US F-22 whether its meet our need or not its ban for export, and bomber is useless for India and Pakistan scenario @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
Other than Nasr what other options we have for fast moving armoured columns?.

Multiple rocket launch system (A-100), artillery of different kinds, air strike by F-16/JF-17/Mirages @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
They are very good options only to an extent in my opinion. The enemy will try to soften the radius of combat with full might. Our forward air bases will also bear the brunt. Khuzdar is a bit deeper in Baluchistan with majority of Naval air arm based there(moved from shar e Faisal). A squadron of long ranging platforms can form a quick reaction/alternative option. My fear is we are relying too much on traditional options which the enemy is fully aware of. An out of box option as a plan B is a must.

They are very good options only to an extent in my opinion. The enemy will try to soften the radius of combat with full might. Our forward air bases will also bear the brunt. Khuzdar is a bit deeper in Baluchistan with majority of Naval air arm based there(moved from shar e Faisal). A squadron of long ranging platforms can form a quick reaction/alternative option. My fear is we are relying too much on traditional options which the enemy is fully aware of. An out of box option as a plan B is a must.
A PAF knows better what they are doing, but your idea of carpet bombing is/will not worked on India Pakistan scenario, because if you need to carpet bomb enemy targets then you will be in the Range of enemy SAMs/Air superiority jets, Modern air warfare is currently relying on PRECISION AND STAND OFF (AWAY FROM ENEMY"S AIR DEFENSE) SMART MUNITIONS LAUNCHES @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

A PAF knows better what they are doing, but your idea of carpet bombing is/will not worked on India Pakistan scenario, because if you need to carpet bomb enemy targets then you will be in the Range of enemy SAMs/Air superiority jets, Modern air warfare is currently relying on PRECISION AND STAND OFF (AWAY FROM ENEMY"S AIR DEFENSE) SMART MUNITIONS LAUNCHES @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
I think the PAF is aware of IAF bi annual exercises in Rajistan where the only thing they practice is carpet bombing enemy defences. I was shocked to see vintage Antonovs on tv delivering ground shaking ordnance.
original.jpeg

Missiles are expensive commodity,unless nuclear tipped are waste of resources for Saturation bombings. My view is we should have a plan B after NASR to stop concentrated Armoured formations penetrating briskly in our territory.The cheapest alternative in my view was to procure second hand C 130s ,Orions or other platforms and convert them to smart heavy ordnance delivering platforms. India has been exercising with modified Antonovs for saturation bombing runs in Rajistan.
C130 in attack mode can only operate when complete air superiority is achieved and still a shoulder fired or short range SAM or AA can take it out. Let us not get carried away by US success in some Random operations where only challenge is light arms fire.

I think the PAF is aware of IAF bi annual exercises in Rajistan where the only thing they practice is carpet bombing enemy defences. I was shocked to see vintage Antonovs on tv delivering ground shaking ordnance.
original.jpeg

Its not for military installations like Sarghoda air base but might be for light or softer target like terrorist hide out along the border as they claims in the southern Punjab, and all and all if that will happen F-16 from Sarghoda wil intercept these with in seconds @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

C130 in attack mode can only operate when complete air superiority is achieved and still a shoulder fired or short range SAM or AA can take it out. Let us not get carried away by US success in some Random operations where only challenge is light arms fire.
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE not understanding bro and insisting his old/absolute to be true/viable in India and Pakistan scenario @Humble Analyst

Its not for military installations like Sarghoda air base but might be for light or softer target like terrorist hide out along the border as they claims in the southern Punjab, and all and all if that will happen F-16 from Sarghoda wil intercept these with in seconds @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE not understanding bro and insisting his old/absolute to be true/viable in India and Pakistan scenario @Humble Analyst
Ok folks everyone has a right to their own opinion. Warfare has many dimensions,some analyst suggest it will be a short war with both sides exhausted after mounting attritions. In my view India will have an advantage with still some platforms left. Having second line defence and offence platforms do some time save the day history tells us(battle of Britain).
You never know a time might come we will be arming Mushaks,karakorams or C 130s again.

Back
Top Bottom