What's new

PAF and Saturation Bombings.

Ok folks everyone has a right to their own opinion. Warfare has many dimensions,some analyst suggest it will be a short war with both sides exhausted after mounting attritions. In my view India will have an advantage with still some platforms left. Having second line defence and offence platforms do some time save the day history tells us(battle of Britain).
You never know a time might come we will be arming Mushaks,karakorams or C 130s again.
K-8 possible because its fast jet but Mushaq or C-130 has some counter insurgency/liaison missions against terrorist but not against well trained Indian military, if we will used C-130 as bomber we will lose our vital assets for sure MILITARY TRANSPORT DURING THE WAR @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

K-8 possible because its fast jet but Mushaq or C-130 has some counter insurgency/liaison missions against terrorist but not against well trained Indian military, if we will used C-130 as bomber we will lose our vital assets for sure MILITARY TRANSPORT DURING THE WAR @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
Thats why i put my argument of acquiring more under EDA. They are versatile,rugged,reliable and economical platforms.

Thats why i put my argument of acquiring more under EDA. They are versatile,rugged,reliable and economical platforms.
With current relation with USA there will be no hope for these, and why don't you understand they extremely vulnerable to enemy defenses SAMs/Air superiority jets @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

With current relation with USA there will be no hope for these, and why don't you understand they extremely vulnerable to enemy defenses SAMs/Air superiority jets @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I think bro you should go through the whole thread this issue was discussed to death here. Many options and counter measures were discussed here. Also what about our P 3 Orions ,they are vulnerable as well specially on close encounters. We did learn a lot after Atlantic tragedy.

I think bro you should go through the whole thread this issue was discussed to death here. Many options and counter measures were discussed here. Also what about our P 3 Orions ,they are vulnerable as well specially on close encounters. We did learn a lot after Atlantic tragedy.
Modern warfare is for to destroy the enemy by stand off ranges not inside the defense of enemy if you're in the target area you will be shot down by SAMs/air superiority jet, and these jets and SAMS (enemy) has No ECCM (ELECTRONICS COUNTER COUNTERMEASURES) to not to be disguised, even USAF is getting away the concepts of CARPET BOMBING BECAUSE IT MAKES EXTREMELY VULNERABLE TO ENEMY DEFENSES MOVING TOWARD STAND OFF LAUNCHES OF SMART MUNITION GRADUALLY, and i am reading this thread from page 1, get away from your stupid/crappy idea of carpet bombing @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Its not for military installations like Sarghoda air base but might be for light or softer target like terrorist hide out along the border as they claims in the southern Punjab, and all and all if that will happen F-16 from Sarghoda wil intercept these with in seconds @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE not understanding bro and insisting his old/absolute to be true/viable in India and Pakistan scenario @Humble Analyst
I agree not in Pakistan scene and PAF cannot designate resources for special use and that once in a great while.

Since PAF has a great track record of collecting Vintage Western aircrafts globally and than maintaining them to the highest standards,why not get a hand on a few C 130s for transport and other strategic purposes.!!!
Not relevant but a good display by a SA C130.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom