What's new

PAF and A-10 Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see my original post, and note that I am suggesting modifying an airplane already with Pakistan, not a new plane.

Sir, PAF has a limited number of old crap C-130s bought in 70s. Some are used for cannibalization, bringing even a few birds out to be used as Spooky gunships, would kick PAF's air lift logistics capability really hard. I, think UAE has some spare birds they have been trying to sell.

Sir, PAF has a limited number of old crap C-130s bought in 70s. Some are used for cannibalization, bringing even a few birds out to be used as Spooky gunships, would kick PAF's air lift logistics capability really hard. I, think UAE has some spare birds they have been trying to sell.

C-130s are like old jeeps. One can find them anywhere! ;)

C-130s are like old jeeps. One can find them anywhere! ;)

UAE birds will be a good option for a country like us who now needs to wear second hand cloths. A begging nuclear power !

UAE birds will be a good option for a country like us who now needs to wear second hand cloths. A begging nuclear power !

Quite the paradox, isn't it?

Quite the paradox, isn't it?

Big paradox and a national shame. We can make a bomb to scare off India but cant BOMB the morons in Islamabad.

Perhaps they need to be given a flight on a C-130 landing in the arabian sea.

Big paradox and a national shame. We can make a bomb to scare off India but cant BOMB the morons in Islamabad.

Perhaps they need to be given a flight on a C-130 landing in the arabian sea.

One way tickets on OBL Airlines, first class? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom