What's new

PAF Air Refueling Capability

Some people still adore the same while they are openly kicked by them... I just look at the reality.

Even Egypt get more F-16 than Pakistan and US has offered to build a factory in india!
We all know in cold war india was enemy state of US.
This clearly tells us that US (also west) is controlled by a mysterious group of people.

Come on, now, US did not say that they wish to build a factory in India for free or in Egypt, for free.

Almost everything depends on Economy, and if we were not a basket case, we could have any number of partners - Money talks

yes the F16 are still a part of PAF, more will be on offer in world market but do you really think we must go for them!!!
do you really trust that the US will keep them flying by giving us the spares required!
do the members are having a wishfull thinking that it US wins the MRCA deal it will hand over something inferior or at most on par with the F16 that we have!
do you think it will bw wise to invset on such a venurable system
and most importantly do the respected members think that the FC20 and the JF wont be enough and we must take the risk of going for US systems yet again?

for me it is a big NO to US equipment!

regards!

yes the F16 are still a part of PAF, more will be on offer in world market but do you really think we must go for them!!!
do you really trust that the US will keep them flying by giving us the spares required!
do the members are having a wishfull thinking that it US wins the MRCA deal it will hand over something inferior or at most on par with the F16 that we have!
do you think it will bw wise to invset on such a venurable system
and most importantly do the respected members think that the FC20 and the JF wont be enough and we must take the risk of going for US systems yet again?

for me it is a big NO to US equipment!

regards!

If your theory is correct than we all should pray that US wins the Indian MRCA deal. :lol:

If your theory is correct than we all should pray that US wins the Indian MRCA deal. :lol:

no, they do not trat everyone like tis sir!
i guess it more of the Islamic Country part of pakistan thatmakes them do so! perhaps the US winner of MRCA for IAF will bring lot of good for the indians. you can see the nuclear deal as an example!

regards!

its not IL78 ... this one RUSSIAN CARGO aircraft (i saw this one @ Islamabad Airport last 1 or maybe 2 months back)

how on earth do you know its the same one !!!

how on earth do you know its the same one !!!

You cannot see the difference when seing only the front and certainly not from this distance. Indeed il76 is il78... :) only one has tanker equipment.

Okay, right. But my concern was the distance an aircraft cover during it's attack. A PAF aircraft can easily reach the other end of Indian border, and if he has to do some serious business in indian territory then where this refueling should take place?

But Never return back bro. current stats you cant reach Delhi.

around 2015 it is useless to pakistan b'cos India deployed AAD/PAD/SPIDER(SAD).

Tnx.

But Nice Compatetion bwt the Two:enjoy:

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

:taz::bunny:

it is a good news for india navy

Nothing is changed we are more than ur capable of..!

any way nice to see System like this in pakistan.

one question when is the "OFFICAL" arrival date.....because the rumours have been going around since december that it has been spotted in pinid...in karachi and god knows where else in PAKISTAN....

one question when is the "OFFICAL" arrival date.....because the rumours have been going around since december that it has been spotted in pinid...in karachi and god knows where else in PAKISTAN....

2009 was the official date !

But Never return back bro. current stats you cant reach Delhi.

around 2015 it is useless to pakistan b'cos India deployed AAD/PAD/SPIDER(SAD).

Tnx.

But Nice Compatetion bwt the Two:enjoy:

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Nothing is changed we are more than ur capable of..!

any way nice to see System like this in pakistan.

PERFECT example of a newbie.... WELCOME my friend....

as for us not reaching DELHI...well...we really don't want to go there we just want to maintain CAPs with the refueller

and as for your NAVY....my friend your navy is bigger stronger more powerful but can surely be given a bloody nose.... and besides all we need to do is get within range of an excorsist missile and WOLAA...

fatman sir,

yes i remember our last Chief saying last quarter of 2009....but i wonder why do people keep reporting "SIGHTINGS"......

Back
Top Bottom