What's new

PAF Air Chief in Russia discusses joint exercises

Hate is the wrong word, firstly in their history, no Russian fighter has ever made a mark, current generations of Russian jets are massive in size, do you know even our JF-17 had repeatedly scored against the likes of SU-27.

The JF-17 has replaced the A-5 and some F-7 and Mirage units and the process is well underway.
As i said if we get the Qatari Mirages, it will just add extra punch, a dozen aircraft armed with R'HAD ALCM, will represent a deadly strike element.
I thought you were in favor of SU-35. By the way How about buying JH-7B or J-10B instead of 20 year old Qatari Mirages

I thought you were in favor of SU-35. By the way How about buying JH-7B or J-10B instead of 20 year old Qatari Mirages
My brother our selectors never learns...
Pta ni un k Damagh ma kiya khichri pak ri hai..!!!

My brother our selectors never learns...
Pta ni un k Damagh ma kiya khichri pak ri hai..!!!
On the contrary it is the fan boys that have the khichari cooking in their head. All the PAF is goig to do is acquire more used 16s and wait for j31. After the elections if the new US President is more receptive then perhaps a squadron of bl.52s but otherwise all energies to go into thunder.
A

SU-35 in coming!!!!!! In 5, 4, 3, 2, oh wait, I've already been beaten to it......:whistle:

In my source pakistan offer russia of 6 su 35 in 550 million 6 mig 35 in 600 million it is india show if india buy america f 18 or f16 russia also give her su 35 and mig 35 not money problem her

wait for j31
You mean we have to use second hand junk till 2028..
no matter how far our neighbor goes with latest technology..Do you even know on how many platform they are working..??

You mean we have to use second hand junk till 2028..
no matter how far our neighbor goes with latest technology..Do you even know on how many platform they are working..??
My friend.
Newer platforms are getting more and more expensive and no matter how hard you try you will not be able to win the numbers game against your adversary. If you try too hard you will go bankrupt which is pretty much where you are. So like it or not this is how it is and the rest is all fanboys vivid imagination.
A

My friend.
Newer platforms are getting more and more expensive and no matter how hard you try you will not be able to win the numbers game against your adversary. If you try too hard you will go bankrupt which is pretty much where you are. So like it or not this is how it is and the rest is all fanboys vivid imagination.
A
I can understand sir...!!:coffee:

Hate is the wrong word, firstly in their history, no Russian fighter has ever made a mark, current generations of Russian jets are massive in size, do you know even our JF-17 had repeatedly scored against the likes of SU-27.

The JF-17 has replaced the A-5 and some F-7 and Mirage units and the process is well underway.
As i said if we get the Qatari Mirages, it will just add extra punch, a dozen aircraft armed with R'HAD ALCM, will represent a deadly strike element.
Than why not add even add better punch with SU 35 it will enhance the capability of PAF with more mileage weight etc

AIR CHIEF MEETS RUSSIAN COUNTERPART IN MOSCOW. Matters related to military exercises, bilateral professional cooperation discussed.

This is a precursor meeting to buy Russian weapons for the PAF. I can see something in the PAF colors from Russia in the next 3-5 years. This is especially important when it appears through the Media that the US has stopped military aid and weapons to Pakistan and it has irked the Pakistanis a lot.

Mig 21.

Qatar has only 12 Mirage 2000 what purpose will it serve with just 12 or you are considering buying UAE's 42 Mirrage 2000 too ?
Maritime strike role

Well @Windjammer if ''rumor'' is born again then its good sign.
Both UAE & Qatar M2K will be worth a shot........
Delta Should be replaced with Delta.
Indian Air Force plan to use their M2K by end of 2040 and they are going to stay in IAF for 24 more Years!
If we really are looking forward towards M2K then this aircraft can serve as Strategic Asset coupled with Ra'ad .......
:D

By end of 2020
90 F16 + 80 M2K + 200 Jf17 + 40 Su35 = 400 Top Notch aircrafts (Got rid of all Mirages & F7) :enjoy:

India ki esi ki tesi :lol:

Nope Nope.
They are not ideal replacements..............
Agree with this sensible analysis

This is a precursor meeting to buy Russian weapons for the PAF. I can see something in the PAF colors from Russia in the next 3-5 years. This is especially important when it appears through the Media that the US has stopped military aid and weapons to Pakistan and it has irked the Pakistanis a lot.
Perhaps as a plan B or C. It all depends on how much progress is made on the J31 in 3 to 5 years. If there is light at the end of the tunnel PAF will wait and buy J31 /equivalent. However if not then there may be an interim buy. However per se I dont see PAF Russian Aircrafts. Dont get me wrong the plane is a beauty and I love it but it is going to come with a lot of complexities which PAF might want to avoid. If worse comes to worse PAF might negotiate with the Russians to allow the J11 series to be inducted in PAF before going for SU35.
my 2 paisas worth
A

Perhaps as a plan B or C. It all depends on how much progress is made on the J31 in 3 to 5 years. If there is light at the end of the tunnel PAF will wait and buy J31 /equivalent. However if not then there may be an interim buy. However per se I dont see PAF Russian Aircrafts. Dont get me wrong the plane is a beauty and I love it but it is going to come with a lot of complexities which PAF might want to avoid. If worse comes to worse PAF might negotiate with the Russians to allow the J11 series to be inducted in PAF before going for SU35.
my 2 paisas worth
A
@Windjammer sir, by your plan paf has to wait for j-31 which will come after 2020 and skip the new procurement for the new fighter jet. and energize jf-17..

JF-17 is light-weight it cannot carry load more than 4500 kg in blk3 and only good for interception/defence.
J-31 is stealth jet and its usefull load will be near 4500 kg and only good for SEAD,
F-16 will require earlier retirement(before 2035) because of USA's love with india or local production of F-16 in india..

so, by 2030-35 PAF will have two types of Fighter jets JF-17 and J-31(if M2k acquired will also be retired because of spares issues) and both aircraft cannot carry much load and cannot go beyond 1200 km.

Dagger is a good weapon but it doesnot terrorize you enemy, it is the sword which terrorize your enemy and also keeps your at distance from your enemy as compared to dagger.

PAF need big bad guy to fight not the decent one..

in the PAF exercise video which was posted by @Windjammer on other thread. in that video there was saying of Qaid-e-Azam
"Don't let the nation on the mercy of Oppressor".

but by the Plan which senior member are saying here . means that the Pakistani nation is on the mercy of Oppressor.

Perhaps as a plan B or C. It all depends on how much progress is made on the J31 in 3 to 5 years
They Both are not coming for next more 3-5 Years..
Proof: If they were going to be procured then China won't ordered the Su-35...Now they have received..

@Windjammer sir, by your plan paf has to wait for j-31 which will come after 2020 and skip the new procurement for the new fighter jet. and energize jf-17..
And that will the worst mistake ever done by PAF...!!

Back
Top Bottom