What's new

PAF Air Chief in Russia discusses joint exercises

i think you have serious issues in reading.. read again what i write 1990s (s present the whole decade)
Please don't feed the troll. Express your opinion an general comment and don't reply to him and if you think he is trolling too much...just ignore him :)

And then Full Stop as Russia is aware that who orchestrated attack and it was CIA. As it is rumored then still....

It is rumor, isn't it?

Well we are not seeking leverages but stepping up for relations based upon equality and even if there is to be a leverage needed, only in case of weapon purchase, India has provided us with current development though Pakistan-Russia relations wouldn't be affected due to India's shopping from Russia. We are about building relations among Pakistan and Russia and an email influencing party called China between us, which is not influenced at all by India however, India can try when it comes to high end goodies that too would be viewed through India tilt towards US, weapon purchase from West, LEMOA with US for bases access etc going to work like bonus leverages. Trust me, if India gives such "Breathing down the Russia neck" statement officially to Putin, I bet, at-least arm chair generals wouldn't be seen around for a while.
It is always about business.

Have a good time, there is plenty of time ahead for such development and speculation.

if the rumor was true Putin isn't not the kind who lets it go easily. Putin has liqudated Russian defectors with chemical agents.

"relations based upon equality"
What is this ?? a joke ??

What I am saying is, needs a strong diplomatic stance

An apology isn't a sign of weakness. This thinking needs to be corrected.

I agree the separate prisms for political and military relations, but as of now, unless i'm mistaken, other than in 2013, the only high profile visits have been by the military. Seeing as there is no Foreign Minister, sending anyone less than the highest ranking minister would be an insult, Pakistan will have to wait until the next elections.

Start a new era. If Nawaz is re-elected, or there is a new administration Russia needs to be one of the first nations on the PM's tour.

A strong diplomacy is must in these times.

Say, hypothetically, that an individual wants to join the Pakistan FM, whats the process?

Well he was invited by his Russian counterpart.

On another note, i understand that PAF is in talks with Qatar regarding their Mirage-2000s.

APP112-11Doha.jpg
Qatar after getting the Rafale and the F-15 will still need a light fighter aircraft like the JF-17, I think Block 3 with AESA, IRST and more goodies will do the job, since no other plane of that category is on the market..

Why? What we can benefit from old M2Ks? We are already having similar or better performance F-16s MLUed. France is not reliable partner and it will be difficult to get parts or upgrade them.
Pakistan already operates mirage airplanes, you shoud know that Qatar usually pay almost double price to get extra spare parts, Egypt too operates the Mirage 2000 as well as UAE, they all have ample spare parts and will be selling their Mirages... with their spare parts, no need to go to France at all, or keep reserves and try to get some spare parts from France..The Mirage 2000-5/9 ae as good as most blocks of the F-16s, and since there are no F-16s in the horizon , the M2K will do the job..

Last edited:
:cheesy::cheesy:
Hi,

Viper---what can I say---. After 10 years of hitting my head against the minds of the pakistanis---they have just started to realize that their air force---the great Paf HAS fkd them up real bad---in the last 25 - 30 years time period.

Hi,

It is stupidity all over again----. First of all---the Rafale was offered to pakistan and not the M2K's after 9/11.

If the deal for the Rafale would have been done---then there was no reason for France to stop the progress of the JF17 EW suite----.

So---in 2010---the JF17 would have been as potent as the BLK52 F16.

So---with 40 Rafales---and over a 100 JF17's with French weapons and EW suite----who would need the sanction prone F16 BLK52's---.
Well, because, the F-16 is cuter and sexier:cheesy:

"relations based upon equality"
What is this ?? a joke ?

A joke for you since not your policy or you are deliberately doing so that I must say that you have to speak your mind openly or either nothing. Before coming with such taunts, it is better that you may speak up with substance. That is our policy so I don't think, you have to understand it that much or try to do so. Keep it yourself and your policy.

if the rumor was true Putin isn't not the kind who lets it go easily. Putin has liqudated Russian defectors with chemical agents

We are scared, really? Even if he knows as we are not enjoying the most beautiful days of such relations among us, what could have been done so far though Putin knows it what is true or not hence many development. Try next time as both countries are aware what happened in Afghanistan and India is not involved in our relations. However, India can try as much as want, we will mind our business. Let the Putin be aware of full details of LEMOA and afterwards contracts and its impacts for Russia, we will see those claimed relations and influence falling around and giving us a leverage in bonus. India can pay attention to the same issue. Take your time.

Let us say, exercises are not canceled yet.

An apology isn't a sign of weakness. This thinking needs to be corrected.

I agree the separate prisms for political and military relations, but as of now, unless i'm mistaken, other than in 2013, the only high profile visits have been by the military. Seeing as there is no Foreign Minister, sending anyone less than the highest ranking minister would be an insult, Pakistan will have to wait until the next elections.

Start a new era. If Nawaz is re-elected, or there is a new administration Russia needs to be one of the first nations on the PM's tour.

Not disagreeing with the part of apology for any mistake though I emphasized on such step need to be taken from Diplomatic Office and not the Military. Just for an example, don't take it as bringing in off-topic things, in-case of no WMD's in Iraq none of General apologized for bombing and waging the war but politicians that too to avoid demoralization of Military because they followed the order. NS himself is the FM so he has to do if needed or required to do so. Yes, the diplomatic norms to be followed and high official visit is needed for strength of relations.

Say, hypothetically, that an individual wants to join the Pakistan FM, whats the process?

It depends that what job announcement is made, however, for higher ranks, candidates have to clear the exams (CSS- Central Superior Services of Pakistan. The Central Superior Services (denoted as CSS; or Bureaucracy) is an elite permanent bureaucratic authority, and the civil service that is responsible for running the civilian bureaucratic operations and government secretariats and directorates of the Cabinet secretariat.), tests interviews then Foreign Service Academy (FSA) provides training, courses for Foreign services to the individuals within Foreign Ministry or from any others Ministry wiling to join however, Foreign Minister, an elected member of assembly, is appointed by PM as Foreign Minister.

A joke for you since not your policy or you are deliberately doing so that I must say that you have to speak your mind openly or either nothing. Before coming with such taunts, it is better that you may speak up with substance. That is our policy so I don't think, you have to understand it that much or try to do so. Keep it yourself and your policy.

We are scared, really? Even if he knows as we are not enjoying the most beautiful days of such relations among us, what could have been done so far though Putin knows it what is true or not hence many development. Try next time as both countries are aware what happened in Afghanistan and India is not involved in our relations. However, India can try as much as want, we will mind our business. Let the Putin be aware of full details of LEMOA and afterwards contracts and its impacts for Russia, we will see those claimed relations and influence falling around and giving us a leverage in bonus. India can pay attention to the same issue. Take your time.

Let us say, exercises are not canceled yet.

Pakistan has nothing what Russia wants - money, trade, technology. Russians are trying to offset economic issues caused by falling oil prices and sanctions due to Ukraine.

Russia does not care about LEMOA. They care about military contracts with India. During the cold war Russians never operated a military or naval base in the Indian Ocean.

Pakistan has nothing what Russia wants

How do you know that, one must ask or you know more than what Russia knows in such development. Indeed, both the nations are aware what one wants from other and are very well aware too.

Russia does not care about LEMOA.
it was with respect to bonus leverage and who knows when availed or becomes useful

How do you know that, one must ask or you know more than what Russia knows in such development. Indeed, both the nations are aware what one wants from other and are very well aware too.

It is simple - can you offer money, trade, technology ?? Otherwise game over

It is simple - can you offer money, trade, technology ?? Otherwise game over

It is us that can offer such as above or not or if it is about anything else but only time will tell. However, we started with RD-93 and MI helis then current exercise that validates about things needs time to get matured or come to the level where can discuss big subjects or ask for it. Patience.

It is us that can offer such as above or not or if it is about anything else but only time will tell. However, we started with RD-93 and MI helis then current exercise that validates about things needs time to get matured or come to the level where can discuss big subjects or ask for it. Patience.

four Mi-35 choppers

African countries can place bigger orders

Back
Top Bottom