What's new

PAF Air Chief in Russia discusses joint exercises

When ever Pakistan negotiate SU35, from nowhere US will offer F16 lucrative deal......for some reason. Just like they offer Viper deal.

That is totally another thing but Russia will sell their weapons to Pakistan if Pakistan played its cards well.

That is totally another thing but Russia will sell their weapons to Pakistan if Pakistan played its cards well.
But, PAF negotiators are pretty much Pro US avionics. Just like, SU 35 deal evaporated ....now no news.

But, PAF negotiators are pretty much Pro US avionics. Just like, SU 35 deal evaporated ....now no news.

A PAF pilot on twitter once told me that Su-35 are coming soon, even posted pic of bird in his tweet.

A PAF pilot on twitter once told me that Su-35 are coming soon, even posted pic of bird in his tweet.
Let's wait and see. But Russians are very fast in fulfilling order, if anything materialized.

No Su35 news but PAF cheif visiting Russia is a major development considering historical relations between both the countries. So there has to be something else other just a mere visit.

Not only PAF but three significant political personalities are also involved in this deal.................
There is Obvious reason to ''deny'' this deal untill the deal proceed to such extent that India will no longer be able to sabotage it.

Let's wait and see. But Russians are very fast in fulfilling order, if anything materialized.

We cannot expect any deal because deal is done by the ministry of defence.. we like it or not but Khawaja Asif will be sining formal deal. Air cheif does not have this authority. but yes we can expect a strong interest by air cheif and wait for their response..
Defence minster completes the formality,it is the air force which chooses what is best for itself.
Can you post the tweet?

No Su-35 is coming. PAF wants to establish JF-17's engine servicing facilities in Pakistan, wants direct import from Russia and rights to export JF-17 to third countries with Russian engine. PAF may be looking for some SAM systems in short and medium range category. No S-300 or higher is coming. At max BUK systems.

If I allow my imagination to run very wild, then it may be Russian consultancy on future development projects of PAF. This could be for future versions of JFT, indigenous weapons or sensors and avionics. That's maximum a wild imagination could fetch.

Russia - India relations are in evening ................
''Indian pressure'' is term of past ...........
Just look what what was offered by them in recent years.
Mi35,Mi28,Buk,Tor,Pantsir,T90,Ak103,Mi17
Add 42 Sukhoi's-30 With Brahmos upgrade ,Mig-29 UPG MLU,PAK FA ,Mig-29 K ,AKula class SSN There are Many
Imports from russia They still our Biggest suppliers for weapons Go check SPRI DATA before Posting here

As cost Let Me tell you Mate Su-30 Super-30 MLU Alone Worth of over 12 Billion $ No do Assessment

Read this Stuff From
24 March 2016 VIKTOR LITOVKIN, NVO
http://in.rbth.com/opinion/2016/03/24/making-russian-arms-in-india_578649
http://thediplomat.com/2016/03/russia-remains-indias-largest-arms-supplier-for-now/

Also read Most Recent 22 July 2016 DMITRY LITOVKIN, IZVESTIA
https://in.rbth.com/economics/defen...ntinue-strong-defence-ties-with-russia_613795

I would want Pakistan to sink its sparse resource / money in Russians goods and American goods and not Chinese as in time of crisis , both Russian and America will give them the ultimate shock to make Pakistan surrender.

But I am sure Pakistan mandarins are not fools and know it very well. They will go with China ....now and in future.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom