What's new

PAF activity reported

PAF is awake.. good news.. i thought we were under attack
Night drills.. sleep tight.Pakistan Zindabad

PAF he hai because Army High Command seems to have lost its will and balls.

Don’t worry, It’s the sound of Freedom, Pakistan Air Force Style

As per the new reports, Peshawar Police and PAF are pitched against each other. Last night PAF has taken over the Usman charsi tikka.

Yaar aik tu yeh PAF walay hamaisha jaali cheez par haath dalain gaye. Saaf saaf likha hai:

Nisar Charsi
Agar koi doosra charsi hoga tu woh 2 number ho ga

magar inhon nai ja kay Usman charsi ko take over karna hai...

1604666192925.png

But they are forcefully taking over this place. Why take over the second rate place when you can get the real stuff?
One of PML-N worker told me Nisar Charsi is frontman of Bajco group in Pakistan .... so this place is already a secure facility .... :oops::oops::oops:

If they said Two Indians had been shot down would have been more credible than two PAF planes crashing.

I remember meeting a PAF squadron leader on an exchange with the RAF. He was training RAF pilots in British Tornadoes and used to fly low level training missions through the lake district and admired it's beauty so thought he would check it out. I bumped into him at the lake and we had a chat. He was based in PAF Sarghoda and what a splendid chap he was so down to earth and professional. After chatting to him I realised why PAF is such a formidable organisation and how they filter in only the best is just incredible. He gave me his number and asked me to visit him at his base, but , alas, I lost his number.

I recon you live in Lancashire !!

I remember the day in early 90s & heard the sonic boom when an IAF Recon Mig 25 LR broke the sound barrier over Islamabad. Sound barriers are broken generally over enemy territory as a prize by rivals to announce that we were here without you knowing. AVM (r) Umer Farooq broke two over Dehli in the late 60s. But why break the sound barrier over your own territory by your own Air Force? Who are you trying to scare? which by the content of this post seems to be the case with the locals.
Can even be a mistake. Normally they are not supposed to and there are very strict rules for when they're allowed to go past Mach 1. Unlike commercial flying in Pakistan, the controllers own the pilots when it comes to PAF during flying activities, so either a mistake by the pilot or it was over controlled airspace.

One of PML-N worker told me Nisar Charsi is frontman of Bajco group in Pakistan .... so this place is already a secure facility .... :oops::oops::oops:

Has ISI infiltrated into Bajco to find out if they have S-400 installed? PAF will be attacking from the air remember?

Back
Top Bottom