What's new

PAF activity reported

Got a disagree with you there, His base was up north east from Lake Windermere, near Leeds , the only aircraft I used to see doing low level flying down were tornadoes and Hawks at that time. He clearly told me the name Tornado and it was a two seater plane and he was training British pilots in an exchange agreement.
Probably Hawk T1s then. PAF doesn't have anyone who flew Tornadoes on exchange, they did evaluate it in the early 90s, a former Viper driver at the time was flown out for an evaluation. I asked someone recently.

Around 9.30pm booom sound rocked many parts of Pakistan.I heard it in Abbottabad city.Many friends reported from Islamabad, Mardan, Peshawar.. When i went outside i heard fighter jets flying. Any authentic news?
Most probably thunders and F-7s flying from Peshawar airbase. My friends in mardan and Peshawar heard noises.

Gentlemen, these aircraft were part of a strike package I had called in..... For a danger close fire support mission in support of my troops who are hard pressed in Karachi civil war. Pakistani troops are getting the upper hand and have sealed off my beachead.

Any news when Chinese will be called in for support? We need this Civil War under control ASAP — CPEC can’t be put on hold for to long.

Around 9.30pm booom sound rocked many parts of Pakistan.I heard it in Abbottabad city.Many friends reported from Islamabad, Mardan, Peshawar.. When i went outside i heard fighter jets flying. Any authentic news?
Why they don't fly over Lahore. :/

As per the new reports, Peshawar Police and PAF are pitched against each other. Last night PAF has taken over the Usman charsi tikka.

if PAF is so obsessed with "charsi tikka" then they might raid Lahore soon as they are mushrooming in the city everywhere those charsi tikka stuff.

I remember the day in early 90s & heard the sonic boom when an IAF Recon Mig 25 LR broke the sound barrier over Islamabad. Sound barriers are broken generally over enemy territory as a prize by rivals to announce that we were here without you knowing. AVM (r) Umer Farooq broke two over Dehli in the late 60s. But why break the sound barrier over your own territory by your own Air Force? Who are you trying to scare? which by the content of this post seems to be the case with the locals.

Back
Top Bottom