What's new

PAF activity reported

2 PAF fighter jets did collide near Mardan Road Nowshera KPK on ........ 17 May 2012 and 4 pilots were lost
Firstly they weren't fighter jets but Mashaq turboprop trainers ...in any case how is that relevant to this thread.

If they said Two Indians had been shot down would have been more credible than two PAF planes crashing.

I remember meeting a PAF squadron leader on an exchange with the RAF. He was training RAF pilots in British Tornadoes and used to fly low level training missions through the lake district and admired it's beauty so thought he would check it out. I bumped into him at the lake and we had a chat. He was based in PAF Sarghoda and what a splendid chap he was so down to earth and professional. After chatting to him I realised why PAF is such a formidable organisation and how they filter in only the best is just incredible. He gave me his number and asked me to visit him at his base, but , alas, I lost his number.

Gentlemen, these aircraft were part of a strike package I had called in..... For a danger close fire support mission in support of my troops who are hard pressed in Karachi civil war. Pakistani troops are getting the upper hand and have sealed off my beachead.

Gentlemen, these aircraft were part of a strike package I had called in..... For a danger close fire support mission in support of my troops who are hard pressed in Karachi civil war. Pakistani troops are getting the upper hand and have sealed off my beachead.

Looks like the war in gulshan e bagh has ended yet

If they said Two Indians had been shot down would have been more credible than two PAF planes crashing.

I remember meeting a PAF squadron leader on an exchange with the RAF. He was training RAF pilots in British Tornadoes and used to fly low level training missions through the lake district and admired it's beauty so thought he would check it out. I bumped into him at the lake and we had a chat. He was based in PAF Sarghoda and what a splendid chap he was so down to earth and professional. After chatting to him I realised why PAF is such a formidable organisation and how they filter in only the best is just incredible. He gave me his number and asked me to visit him at his base, but , alas, I lost his number.
Probably flying and instructing on Tucanos. We don't and never had PAF pilots flying Tornadoes on exchange. The only postings have been to the Central Flying School at RAF Valley. As FIS courses are often updated under the guidance of exchange personnel from the RAF at Risalpur.

The enemy has dispatched his 6th Generation fighters to counter your F-16's ,,
1604605446528.png

As a Karachi Wala , I offer you surrender before its too late ..

Probably flying and instructing on Tucanos. We don't and never had PAF pilots flying Tornadoes on exchange. The only postings have been to the Central Flying School at RAF Valley. As FIS courses are often updated under the guidance of exchange personnel from the RAF at Risalpur.
Got a disagree with you there, His base was up north east from Lake Windermere, near Leeds , the only aircraft I used to see doing low level flying down were tornadoes and Hawks at that time. He clearly told me the name Tornado and it was a two seater plane and he was training British pilots in an exchange agreement.

Back
Top Bottom