What's new

‘Padma’ latest Bangladesh Navy warship

ITs worse to expect BNP modernizing armed forces. in case of awamilige, i m pleased to see that they give importance on not oly modernization but also self dependency.structural, trainig n equipment modernization,every where we can see their planned activities.

BNP, with breathing behind its neck by the Jamaatis, did not virtually spend a singla Taka to improve the military in its two terms, though it successfully changed a few ship names, keep a few ships in the museum, and allow a few sqs. of military jet planes to be swept away by wind and wave into the BoB in a heavy storm. Corrupt BNP and BKZ will again put moratorium on military hardware purchases and will again loot that money if allowed to come back. I ask people to come out with data from reliable sources to prove BNP indeed spent on military purchases.

In my opinion BAL did something for military, but BNP did nothing

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fanboyism at its best! Go to North Korea, Bangladeshis are not delusional warmongers. BNP being a responsible party knows better what The people want and what is suitable with the economy, not some expatriates.
As far as i know 80% Bangladeshis support BNP in this regard ...

2013_01_16_1_8_b.jpg

and oh yeah Stop praising Awamileague.. This plan of rapid naval expansion policy was taken after 2008 maritime showoff against Myanmar....

seems like 80% Bangladeshis are RAW agent like Idune....:rolleyes:

ITs worse to expect BNP modernizing armed forces. in case of awamilige, i m pleased to see that they give importance on not oly modernization but also self dependency.structural, trainig n equipment modernization,every where we can see their planned activities.

-----except that in non-military sectors, AL has been able to help wipe away ONLY 4000 crore Taka from Sonali Bank and also has very aptly undone the Padma Bridge project. However, it is spending lavishly on armaments by borrowing money from the future. BA, BN and BAF all need new armaments in order to protect our land, air and sea from the greeds of our two big neighbours. SHW already knows about the long greedy hand of India and then buying war machines in two hands. It is a good diplomacy.

Whatever may be the many faults of AL, BNP will do worse. BKZ will just go back to her bedroom for a long five years of sleep only to be waked up time to time when she has to be fed with corruption money. This woman is about 70, goes to Mecca every now and then, but cannot get rid of the habit of stealing money from the country. She is no better than Sk. Rehana.

who told you that 80% Bangladeshis are RAW agent?, BAL nd BNP both are corrupted and they did nothing for our country except corruption, and please don't fight with each other :coffee:

Fanboyism at its best! Go to North Korea, Bangladeshis are not delusional warmongers. BNP being a responsible party knows better what The people want and what is suitable with the economy, not some expatriates.

2013_01_16_1_8_b.jpg

and oh yeah Stop praising Awamileague.. This plan of rapid naval expansion policy was taken after 2008 maritime showoff against Myanmar....

looks good, we need more CPC like this :pop:

As far as i know 25 more are planned +already 5 in process

who told you that 80% Bangladeshis are RAW agent?, BAL nd BNP both are corrupted and they did nothing for our country except corruption, and please don't fight with each other :coffee:

I never said BNP isnt corrupted. Thats only applicable for Zia ur Rahman most probably in the history of Bangladesh. But why do people blame BNP for military? MIg29 procurement halted BAF growth significantly. But if you have strong economy, building an army at our level doesnt take time as you can see now.....

shudhu name na kothayo apni kobiraz:undecided: a sob kobirazi bad diye bastobotay asen.

bastobota boro nishthur re bhai, khawar pani nai, pani arsenic vorti. pani shodhoner system nai, nodi bhangone bari nai, doctor nai, porjapto school college nai... ekhane jodi BNP bhabe 1ta frigate chalate 1 ghontay lakh takar oil lage, public kon mukhe BNP k dosh dey??

You can't reason with these trolls. For them:

Awami League = totally evil, corrupt, anti-Bangladeshi.

BNP = pure, good, no corruption whatsoever, the best thing ever in Bangladesh.

Both parties are corrupt and most Bangladeshis, the majority hate both but rotate between chosing a lesser evil each election.

What you said is fact, not opinion *runs away before the malaun dalal comments comes :cry: *

lol...malaun and dalal are words that rezakars like to use along with "kut*a", "bast*rd", "thug" etc.

Gyp11 you will be sworn at and abused by the BBB (Bangla Bhai brigade) here on PDF...lol.

2013_01_16_1_8_b.jpg

When Myanmar comes and r*pes our navy, i would like to see the opinions of those 80%. Probably will take a 180 degree turn and blame the government for it. Korleo dosh na korleo dosh :D

When Myanmar comes and r*pes our navy, i would like to see the opinions of those 80%. Probably will take a 180 degree turn and blame the government for it. Korleo dosh na korleo dosh :D

valo mone toh politician ra kichu kore na atai toh somossa

Back
Top Bottom