What's new

‘Padma’ latest Bangladesh Navy warship

Congrats, looks awesome

Dont worry about our ships... at present just FAC's(G) will do... Infact we are not at an all-out-war with some Taliban.... All the best to you and your super-duper army... and by the way.... equip all your ships with land-attack cruise missiles ... yet then I think it is highly unlikely you would be able to keep Waziristan....:cry: .... may be someday Talibans with boats loaded with goats will even give your state-of-the-art navy a hard time just like they are giving one to your invincible Army...:P
Where the heck would taliban put their 'boats' if they had any? dry land or slide them down the mountains? :rofl:

Bangladesh government has failed with the Padma bridge, so BAL is seeking consolation by naming a boat. Trying to fool the public:taz:

You have got the awami deception drift. Besides, going by ship capability its not much of a "warship". This will fit nicely with Bangladesh coast guard duties.

It will be a good patrol craft.Well done BD

BNS Padma was alos the name of Ford class seaward defence boat transferred to Bangaldes By India in 1973.

padma.jpg

@ Indians here........please stop making fools out of yourself, nothing that you say will degrade their navy or for that matter makes any difference what so ever. this is one of the historic moments in their navy, and they deserve the credit. It is their country, it's their will, there is no need to interfere. They are working for a better tomorrow, so let's support them.

And please keep the religious nonsense out, if there is nothing better to say, it is better to keep the mouth shut.Let them name their ship in what ever way they want.

As I was going thru the thread I was wondering why someone has not interjected and asked Indians to stop being childish.

It took the 22nd post to do so. Thank you.

Its a petrol craft worth only 7000000 dollar . will be use for petrol mainly for countering piracy .

All are well but I hate the name. I hate it. :angry:

Ap ka kia hua bro ? padma is our largest river . and its the boat we use during our liberation donated by india . i think we are memorizing that heritage :smokin:

Though it looks like a fishing trawler, indigenous technologies have got to be appreciated. good job BD :tup:

No, my dear. Fishing trawlers built in BD is much larger with high deck and are more beautiful than this little warship of ours. However, a 50m small craft serves its purpose by not becoming beautiful. You will have to find out the thread to see the beautiful fishing trawler made-in-Bangladesh.

This is a nuclear powered ship guys...

Dont mess with it...

I agree with you. But, then can our small warship be compared with India's Tezas flying kite?

Back
Top Bottom