What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

What I said is US held very favourable view to Filipino immediately before being kicked out altogether by the Philippine Government

What does this even mean? I took out the rest because it's the "held very favourable view to" that makes no sense.

What does this even mean? I took out the rest because it's the "held very favourable view to" that makes no sense.

OMG, your English...........

Have you not heard of emphasising? You put the subject you want to emphasis in front, thus it highlight the value of said subject

If I say this :

This box was sentimental to my heart.

This does not mean The box have a sentimental value on me (Talking in the box perspective) but I have a sentimental value to the box. (Talking in my perspective, emphasising the value of the box)

Same thing in my other sentence.

America (US) held favourable view TO the Filipino. That does not mean America held favourable view to Filipino, rather I emphasis the America value TO THE FILIPINO.

Dude, this is basic English, com'on.

OMG, your English...........

Have you not heard of emphasising? You put the subject you want to emphasis in front, thus it highlight the value of said subject

If I say this :

This box was sentimental to my heart.

This does not mean The box have a sentimental value on me (Talking in the box perspective) but I have a sentimental value to the box. (Talking in my perspective, emphasising the value of the box)

Same thing in my other sentence.

America (US) held favourable view TO the Filipino. That does not mean America held favourable view to Filipino, rather I emphasis the America value TO THE FILIPINO.

Dude, this is basic English, com'on.

You are being abbetted to an endless and pointless discourse. My professional advice, my friend, just drop it. The other side clearly doesn't care to learn your view nor does the other side have any inclination of conceptual analysis in regards to the American-Philippine paradigm.

Regards.

@Nihonjin1051 Greater Asian Co-prosperity Sphere soon?

greater_east_asia_co_prosperity_sphere_by_bi777-d6qsgm2.png

20150205_162058.jpg

How very true, my friend!! I agree !!

Of course a more peaceful version of these pertinent and emotional illustrations,

RiseofAsiaLeaf.jpg

The raw emotions of the 2nd picture are brilliant. A perfect illustration of Asia breaking free from the shackles of destitute and servitude. All this is figurative I imagine, Japan is a peaceful country and does really want to achieve economic and social emancipation through death and destruction.

15676548644_5423946719_c.jpg

Indians have always stood up to the lies perpetuated by the Allies against Japan.

Radhabinod Pal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The raw emotions of the 2nd picture are brilliant. A perfect illustration of Asia breaking free from the shackles of destitute and servitude. All this is figurative I imagine, Japan is a peaceful country and does really want to achieve economic and social emancipation through death and destruction.

I suppose the spirit of independence still is there and I suppose Japan will work in any capacity to see the rise of Asia through mature mechanisms such as the ADB, JICA, ASEAN, FTAs with various Asian countries, and the championing of the rights of fellow Asian nations that are modernizing as we speak. I some examples of Japan's contributions in Asian development include:

• South Asia:
    • Cooperation with India, Pakistan in infrastructure projects
    • Cooperation with Bangladesh in manufacturing projects as well as large scale port developments
    • Cooperation with Sri Lanka on infrastructure development, and community revitalization projects especially in Tamil communities as well as Sinhalese communities throughout the insular republic
  • Southeast Asia:
    • Extensive FTAs with ASEAN
    • Cultural and social developments with ASEAN
  • Western and Southwestern Asia:
    • Large scale infrastructure developments with Iran, Turkey
    • Large scale economic cooperation with GCC
    • Cultural and social exchange that have impressed the people to people rapport systems
  • Eurasian:
    • FTAs with various Eurasian republics
    • Development of significant energy cooperation partnerships
    • Development of significant cultural and social exchanges over the years

Mind you, this is just Asia. :)

Indians have always stood up to the lies perpetuated by the Allies against Japan.

His Honor Judge Pal will forever be venerated and honored as a deity, a kami spirit in the pantheon of Japanese Shinto religion, and he will forever be remembered and honored by the collective Japanese Race for time immemorial. That is how India shall always be linked to Japan, for generations upon generations to come.

Thank You.

I suppose the spirit of independence still is there and I suppose Japan will work in any capacity to see the rise of Asia through mature mechanisms such as the ADB, JICA, ASEAN, FTAs with various Asian countries, and the championing of the rights of fellow Asian nations that are modernizing as we speak. I some examples of Japan's contributions in Asian development include:

• South Asia:
    • Cooperation with India, Pakistan in infrastructure projects
    • Cooperation with Bangladesh in manufacturing projects as well as large scale port developments
    • Cooperation with Sri Lanka on infrastructure development, and community revitalization projects especially in Tamil communities as well as Sinhalese communities throughout the insular republic
  • Southeast Asia:
    • Extensive FTAs with ASEAN
    • Cultural and social developments with ASEAN
  • Western and Southwestern Asia:
    • Large scale infrastructure developments with Iran, Turkey
    • Large scale economic cooperation with GCC
    • Cultural and social exchange that have impressed the people to people rapport systems
  • Eurasian:
    • FTAs with various Eurasian republics
    • Development of significant energy cooperation partnerships
    • Development of significant cultural and social exchanges over the years

Mind you, this is just Asia. :)

I want to personally thank you, all the Japanese people, your country, and your Emperor. India is forever indebt to Japan for helping us, be it the Delhi metro or our industrial corridor, or countless other examples. If the whole of Asia had the determination of the Japanese people and their righteousness we would not be minutes from midnight and hours from turmoil.

His Honor Judge Pal will forever be venerated and honored as a deity, a kami spirit in the pantheon of Japanese Shinto religion, and he will forever be remembered and honored by the collective Japanese Race for time immemorial. That is how India shall always be linked to Japan, for generations upon generations to come.

Thank You.

Please don't thank us for doing what is right. Doing good should not be a source of praise, instead doing wrong should be a source of shame. The other judges should be remembered for the shame and corruption they brought into the Tribunal. Radhaji only did what one expects a judge to do: look at evidence free from bias.

everybody knows the u.s. wants japan to get rid of pacifist constitution, abe must obey u.s. despite how unpopular it is to the people.

will that change things in japan? not much really. japan's economy is shrinking, its ability to increase its military budget to buy more u.s. weapons are limited. fast aging population, fallout from nuclear contamination are only some of the serious issues japan would face.

with this move, japans military will annoy south korea. even though south korea's military is still superior than japan, if japan spend more on military, korea might have to keep up to stay on top.

By all means we should encourage our South Korean brothers to remain powerful and strong. If that means Japan spends a measly 1.0% of the GDP on defense , then by Jove, so be it. Besides, Japan's defense expenditure is rather repugnantly minuscule at a measly 0.9% of the national GDP. What is 0.9% compared to America's 4.0% defense spending, or what not. South Korea has every right to increase their defense spending to at least 8% of their GDP if it guarantees social and national harmony and safety. Japan, as an ally of South Korea, and a geopolitical partner, should partake in indirect as well as direct processes that promotes South Korea's military and defense spending. By any capacity available.

Truly,

All i have to contribute is this.

May the Imperial Ancestors bring auspicious ventures to Nihon Koku!

May The Imperial Ancestors, with their Victorious Spirit, usher forth an accurate and piercing future of greatness for Nihon Koku!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

maxresdefault.jpg

Let us dance to such auspicious times !

i find it ironic that you japanese keep bring up the japanese emperor as if you respect him.

you keep slap him across his face. i mean thats exactly your politicians are doing. they are totally ignoring what he said and want.

i bet those poloticians are thinking "shut up, you just a mascot. you have no saying and i have to serve the u.s. to stay in power."

i find it ironic that you japanese keep bring up the japanese emperor as if you respect him.

you keep slap him across his face. i mean thats exactly your politicians are doing. they are totally ignoring what he said and want.

i bet those poloticians are thinking "shut up, you just a mascot. you have no saying and i have to serve the u.s. to stay in power."

His Imperial Majesty is too pure to involve himself directly in politics, and His Imperial Majesty's wishes are respected by our politicians, but the parameters must be accorded in such a way that the interests of the nation are molded with the spiritual capacity of His Imperial Majesty's Righteous and Divine Counsel.

Like a Father to His children, His Imperial Majesty the Emperor , understands the complexity of national polity, and His Love for the Nation is Absolute and knows no bounds, such is the way of the Emperor, and the Nation.

Such is The Way of Heaven.

The Emperor once wrote , and it bears importance to this day in age,

以下なラム
ことある 時 も
空蝉 の
人 の 心 を
豊か ならなむ

120px-Mon-Imperial.png

This is gibberish. Funny how you're trying to lecture someone who actually speaks English properly. NO ONE says x held a favourable view TO anything. It's OF. Not even going to bother with the terrible syntax.

Back
Top Bottom