What's new

PAC launches updated website: New info for JF-17

after years of modification and improvment , the maximum the IAF mig-29 getting is 75-80kn...how jf-17 going to get 15-20% more ( claimed at 94kn ), without compromising any degine perameters..
infect in the RD-93 verient , they did made few degine changes .....

JF17 boasts a Thrust to Weight ratio of 1.1, this number is according to the pilots who fly it. Go do the math, PAF received upgraded versions of the RD93 and not the basic versions that IAF has on its MIG29's. Anything with a TWR of over 1 is extremely potent, thus JF17 is very agile.

JF17 boasts a Thrust to Weight ratio of 1.1, this number is according to the pilots who fly it. Go do the math, PAF received upgraded versions of the RD93 and not the basic versions that IAF has on its MIG29's. Anything with a TWR of over 1 is extremely potent, thus JF17 is very agile.

and expect an even better (RD-33MK) in Block II

the Rd-93 is a modified variant of rd-33 for JFT

klimov claimed that its thrust is max 98KN.

i have seen this video many time but never focused on that part before thanks . . . . . . .

China & Pakistan ROCKS
:china::china::china: :cheers: :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Apologies if this has been posted before since I have been away for some time. If that is the case, simply delete this thread.

The Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra has updated its website.​

Check it out at

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex

Notice the updated information about JF-17 Thunder, particularly the thrust-to-weight ratio which is stated to be around 1.01.

Physical
Length 47 ft
Height 15.5 ft
Wingspan 31 ft
Empty Weight 14,520 lb

Performance
Maximum Take Off Weight 27,300 lb

Max Mach No 1.6

Maximum Speed 700 Knots IAS

Service Ceiling 55,500 ft

Thrust to Weight Ratio 1.01 approx

Maximum Engine Thrust 19,180 lb

G Limit +8,-3

Ferry Range 1,880 NM

Armament

No of Stations 07

Total Load Capacity 8000 lb

NB:(unless this is a mistake) note it states that PAC will have exclusive rights to manufacture 58% of the airframe.

What! Speed of only Mach 1.6? Omg, this is crap....
I wonder how much change we will see with WS-13 engine?

Nah! what is surprising is the mention of an Indian aircraft yet to be fully inducted when JFT is often debated to be better than the MIG-29 and would evolve to be better than the Griffen as well.

As a potential buyer, I still don't understand Pak's as the brain or a contributor. If I needed spares for the engine do I contact Pak?..but you guys don't have the kind of relations with Russia that inspires any confidence..so Its CHINA that I need to contact..Ok so how long before I can get spares or does China hold tons of spares for engines?

Ok now I need a trainer version? Can PAK help? err no ..CHINA again

I need a different set of weapons? Can PAK help..err no CHINA again and again.

Cost effective..Definitely!!! Readily available?? hmm not so sure...

Hi,

Sarcasm aside---let the argument not get senseless, please--THANK YOU. If you had owned an american fighter---you would not have asked that question.

Take F16 for example---manufacturer----engine manufacturer---weapons systems---radar---electronic warfare package. I think you just got carried away----my goodman---there is a limit to silly posts---please don't make it a habbit. Thank you.

And John doe---you also standing in line to get that 'badge'.

Speed is not super critical in modern air warfare. You can run away from me but you can't out run the speed of the missiles.....

What! Speed of only Mach 1.6? Omg, this is crap....
I wonder how much change we will see with WS-13 engine?

According to the official Izmir air chart its still 1.8.

I believe some parts of the website was updated.. but some data for example the top speed is still based on prototype 1 with mach 1.6

scaled.php

if u guyz are still fighting over the thrust to weight rartio then just watch this video!
WATCH THE ENDING! after 3 min and you will get your answer!!!

cant see it any more banned account on you tube mate load new one again

Last edited by a moderator:
cant see it any more banned account on you tube mate load new one again

well its been a year since i posted that link.
its not my video or account, i found that video so i posted it

Back
Top Bottom