What's new

PAC Launches Android Tablet – PAC-PAD Takhti 7

Malik Usman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After the launching PAC Pad1, PAC eBook1 and PAC nbook 1, Pakistan Army has launched an Android Tablet Takhti 7. According to Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Press release:

“We are pleased to inform u that PAC PAD Takhti 7 is now available for sales, price of Takhti 7 is PKR 15,500 which is exactly the same as PAC PAD 1 launch price. Kindly note that these are fixed prices inclusive of all taxes with zero discount policy for any sector”

Specifications:
•1 GHz A8 Cortex CPU
•512 MB RAM
•Android 4.0 (IceCream Sandwich)
•7″ Multi-touch Capacitive Color Display
•Improved battery time

PAC-PAD Takhti 7 is the latest in the line of products introduced by PAC in Collaboration with INNAVTEK
With 1 GHz A8 Cortex Processor and 7″ multi-touch color display, this tablet runs Android 4.0 (IceCream Sandwich) seamlessly.

To Order Takhti 7:

Call at +92 (51) 5153 958, +92 (51) 8430643, +92 (51) 8430644 or email at sales@cpmc.pk

Pakistan Army Launches Android Tablet - PAC-PAD Takhti 7 | PakSoldiers

here are the specs:
Pac-Pad-Table.jpg

anyone here using PAC Pad 1? how is it?
may be this will give us an idea! if any one can guide if its good, i am interested to buy?

ANY USERS here?

and also, what strange in PAC PAD Takhti 7, the specs to not show WiFi! is it really so? doesnt it have WiFi input?

by the way, really liked the name,, THAKHTI!!
:lol:

Is this purely 100% Pakistani made or does it include Chinese label?

Is this purely 100% Pakistani made or does it include Chinese label?

that might help

ALLIANCE FOR THE FUTURE

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex KAMRA and INNAVTEK International (H.K.) have joined hands, with a vision to Strengthen National Economy Through Commercialization.
We take pride in mentioning that Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra is manufacturing State-of-the-art Fighter Aircraft Thunder in collaboration with our time-tested friend China.

A year ago, Air Marshal Farhat Hussain Khan expressed his vision to optimally utilize the available resources of PAC KAMRA by directly contributing to the development in commercial sector of our beloved country. Today by the Grace of God, CPMC – a joint collaboration of PAC Kamra and INNAVTEK International (H.K.) Ltd, is taking first step to transform his vision to reality.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) is an organization which comprises of four co-located factories which virtually take care of maintenance of all operational assets of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) for the purpose of effective control and efficient working. The complex is governed by a Board which is headed by Chairman PAC Board. The Chairman of the Board is serving Air Marshal of Pakistan Air Force(PAF). He is assisted by 03 resident and 02 non-resident members namely

Member Finance (Resident Member)
Member Commercial (Resident Member)
Member Technical (Resident Member)
Member Ministerial Coordination (Non-Resident Member)
Member Private (Non-Resident Member)

The complex houses multi faceted engineering capabilities which enable it to undertake Aircraft structure overhaul, Aircraft component overhaul, Aircraft Engine overhaul, Radar & Avionics maintenance and overhaul. To cater for the needs of all these tasks the complex provides comprehensive aviation standard testing & manufacturing facilities at one place.

The pace of development of complex definitely provides a silver lining on the horizon for the people of Pakistan that In the near future Pakistan would stand out as a country which can produce future generation Fighter Aircraft indigenously.
INNAVTEK is a marketing organ of its Beijing based Original Equipment Manufacturer NAV Tech Co., Ltd and is a leading manufacturer of customized Navigation Products, it also has wide range of products including IMUs, AHRS, INS etc.

In year 2009-10, INNAVTEK jointly developed 02 products with Avionics Production Factory which are successfully flying on fleet of our JF-17 aircraft and three more products are under co development phase.

Released on my birthday!!! :enjoy:
Happy birthday Don i think it came before month on the official website so i don't think so that date is true

Post details of sales shop , im getting two for my little brothers , please guys stop buying bloody iPads and Samsung tabs , be Pakistani buy Pakistani !

well pac-pad-1 was in singapure plaza at saddar of rawalpindi i dono nowwhether tkhakti is released on market or not

Guyssss....

any new about the presence of WiFi or not??

any users?

Oh, and Happy Birthday Don Jaguar!

^^^ i was about to reply him..... Thanks Oscar..

Good work... This can also mean that Pakistan Army soliders might be using tablets to see realtime UAV footages/ maps and their own GPS locations etc in the battlefield.

Love the name Takhti ....

Back
Top Bottom