What's new

Holy cow - India is bringing a $38 tablet to US

made in china? with 3x the wage than your average indians, china doesn't copy that piece of shit from india.

Another troll opened a duplicate account after getting banned, just 5 posts and he is up to the speed. :P

I would buy it, just to read some electronic books. That's a bargain price.

just reported your post.

grow up...

He will never. I don't know how many times I have been banned due to these Chinese trolls.

what is wrong in calling something made in china as "made in china".

Let me make it clear...
"Made in China" and "Chinese maal" are two different things. All "Made is china" products are not "chinese Maal".

I will give an example: Apple make it product at china, though those products are "Made in China" there quality are not chinese. The Quality is controlled by Apple.

Same way Datawind is making fabricating/importing/making tab at China , But the quality will not be chinese.

Chinese Quality: means Bad quality in business world.

Last edited:
If it's really coming here at $38, I'll buy it for the heck of it. If it really, really, sucks, no biggy.

Interesting... if it really turns out to be only $38, I would probably give it a shot with very little buyers remorse.

Let me make it clear...
"Made in China" and "Chinese maal" are two different things. All "Made is china" products are not "chinese Maal".

I will give an example: Apple make it product at china, though those products are "Made in China" there quality are not chinese. The Quality is controlled by Apple.

Same way Datawind is making fabricating/importing/making tab at China , But the quality will not be chinese.

Chinese Quality: means Bad quality in business world.

No, and really the only thing you made clear here is, Indian Propaganda.
Let me be more clear to you.

1. You said, "Apple controls Quality"
2. You said, "Chinese Quality means bad Quality"

You are right about No. 1
Wrong about No. 2.
You and your statement is contradicting between Point 1 and point 2.
What you just said here is very much in favor of the Chinese. In point No. 1. The thing you mean here is Chinese can make high end stuffs but the quality is maintained with the vendor.
In the point no. 2. You can also mean Chinese quality reflects upon the vendor. If the vendor wants it cheaper, then the Chinese made goods would be made but with lesser quality.
The thing here is, you're just trying to make Chinese goods look bad. But you have very much failed in your propaganda as soon as you mentioned "I will give an example: Apple make it product at china, though those products are "Made in China" there quality are not chinese. The Quality is controlled by Apple."

Last but not the least, you just proved you're undoubtly a first class moron.

Wrong about No. 2.
What you just said here is very much in favor of the Chinese. In point No. 1. The thing you mean here is Chinese can make high end stuffs but the quality is maintained with the vendor.
In the point no. 2. You can also mean Chinese quality reflects upon the vendor. If the vendor wants it cheaper, then the Chinese made goods would be made but with lesser quality.
The thing here is, you're just trying to make Chinese goods look bad. But you have very much failed in your propaganda as soon as you mentioned "I will give an example: Apple make it product at china, though those products are "Made in China" there quality are not chinese. The Quality is controlled by Apple."

U are desperately trying to save your prestige.. I welcome you.. But what to do, world knows chinese products..

That's not a Indian product that's a Chinese product with a Indian flag duct taped to it

= "black Widow, post: 5094742, member: 36477"]U are desperately trying to save your prestige.. I welcome you.. But what to do, world knows chinese products..
Now you're grabbing straws. And I am appalled at your ignorance and feel sorry for your kind.

Wrong about No. 2.

When your quality improves then we will change our opinion.

From colored pencils to emergency lights that I have got from market all made in china they all turned out to be low quality and I had to throw them out because they failed miserably. You have to understand that you cannot compromise on quality even if it is sold at lower price. Japanese learned it that hard way and now we give high marks for their products. When we see products made in Germany, USA or even Korea we have high regard because they meet or exceed our expectations. We are not denying that you don't have the capability to produce quality stuff but when we buy your products with our hard earned money and they fail to meet our expectation then we have every right to express our opinion.

When your quality improves then we will change our opinion.

From colored pencils to emergency lights that I have got from market all made in china they all turned out to be low quality and I had to throw them out because they failed miserably. You have to understand that you cannot compromise on quality even if it is sold at lower price. Japanese learned it that hard way and now we give high marks for their products. When we see products made in Germany, USA or even Korea we have high regard because they meet or exceed our expectations. We are not denying that you don't have the capability to produce quality stuff but when we buy your products with our hard earned money and they fail to meet our expectation then we have every right to express our opinion.

Honestly, are you pretending to be dumb or are you really that dumb? Tell me what is "Not Made In China". Even your Tata Dongle depends on ZTE, buy one and examine the quality. You need to get branded stuffs, not go to a market place where they sell shoddy stuffs. We all know about this, you need to wake up. I for one would not go to a market place where the stuffs are produced by peasants who are trying to make a fast buck. Go get a brand which is registered.
Like Huawei, Lenovo, haier, Gionee, Xiaomi, ZTE, etc etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom