What's new

PAC And China,s JXX/J14 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clear the JF-17 production once for all.

2010 - PAC will make 10-12 aircrafts this year.
2011 - PAC will be making around 15-16 aircrafts per year.
Onwards - PAC can make 20-25 aircrafts per year.

The capacity is not the problem, its the finances and the rate PAF wants to absorb the plane. If needed, CAC can be contracted to deliver the planes and/or a night shift can be run. In fact, the PAC chairman explicitly said that we can run a night shift if we wish to export the JF-17 or speed up.

Therefore, 150 or 250 planes by 2015 are both feasible depending on finances. Production capacity is NOT a bottleneck.

All I want to say Is good luck with that..... :disagree:

50 aircraft a year ?

Sometimes i will ask myself a question, why bother answering ?

But what the heck;

March 7/09: The Associated Press of Pakistan reports that a contract for 42 co-produced JF-17s has been signed in Islamabad by China’s CATIC and the Pakistani Air Force, financed by “seller’s credit.” Production capacity is listed at 15 aircraft in the first year, rising to 30 aircraft per year thereafter.

Now, tell me co-produce JF-17= There are production line in China,

Right ? Whats the fuss about China's capability to produce around 30

JF-17 a year ? while Pakistan's production capacity could get to 25-

30 a year, you do the math 30+20-30/yr till 2015= ?
Pakistan’s JF-17 Fighter Program :smitten::pakistan::china:

Sometimes i will ask myself a question, why bother answering ?

But what the heck;

March 7/09: The Associated Press of Pakistan reports that a contract for 42 co-produced JF-17s has been signed in Islamabad by China’s CATIC and the Pakistani Air Force, financed by “seller’s credit.” Production capacity is listed at 15 aircraft in the first year, rising to 30 aircraft per year thereafter.

Now, tell me co-produce JF-17= There are production line in China,

Right ? Whats the fuss about China's capability to produce around 30

JF-17 a year ? while Pakistan's production capacity could get to 25-

30 a year, you do the math 30+20-30/yr till 2015= ?
Pakistan’s JF-17 Fighter Program :smitten::pakistan::china:

The fuss is not that buddy, Read your own post stating 42 co produced JF-17's? What about the rest? rest Pakistan has to Only Manufacture.... So 250 Is still too much buddy.... Yes, Pakistan has to go at the rate of 35 aircrafts after the co developed 42..... And Will You get this co developed 42 in a year? :disagree: . and as of now the deal has been singed for only 150...

Are you saying that all of this will be Within 2015?:coffee:

I said about the figure, not the 2015 time line.

2015 - 250 or 300 impossible.

Only possible, if we produce 25 a/cs per year and China also produces the same number, which is very unlikely.

so 2015 - 150 would be there.

Only possible, if we produce 25 a/cs per year and China also produces the same number, which is very unlikely.

150 is very much possible within 2015.......

Finally some one who admits the truth.

Producing aircrafts is not a problem, but training pilots and absorbing the technology is an issue which needs time, except for World Wars, where thousands of aircraft got manufactured and inducted within a span of just a few years. And i believe we are not at war for the time being :)

Producing aircrafts is not a problem, but training pilots and absorbing the technology is an issue which needs time, except for World Wars, where thousands of aircraft got manufactured and inducted within a span of just a few years. And i believe we are not at war for the time being :)

You have enough fighter pilots flying those old vintage jets, A small training course for the JF-17, then they are set.

PAF has no issue there.

Last edited:
The fuss is not that buddy, Read your own post stating 42 co produced JF-17's? What about the rest? rest Pakistan has to Only Manufacture.... So 250 Is still too much buddy.... Yes, Pakistan has to go at the rate of 35 aircrafts after the co developed 42..... And Will You get this co developed 42 in a year? :disagree:

Don't play the game of words twisting with me, you will never win,

one need to realize his short-coming. hint (IQ81).

Now, example to debunk your stupid game of word twisting,

How many times had China brought fighter jet engines from Russia ?

Many times through all those years, not in one contract but many, so

if according to your LOGIC= China will never going to buy any more

after the first contract ? Yes or No ?

How do you know China and Pakistan are not going to sign more of

co-production contract if needed ?

Please for god sake, stop playing your dumn words twisting game

with me, you will be fighting a losing battle.:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. an old wisdom=There are suckers born every second of the day.

Don't play the game of words twisting with me, you will never win,

one need to realize his short-coming. hint (IQ81).

Now, example to debunk your stupid game of word twisting,

How many times had China brought fighter jet engines from Russia ?

Many times through all those years, not in one contract but many, so

if according to your LOGIC= China will never going to buy any more

after the first contract ? Yes or No ?

How do you know China and Pakistan are not going to sign more of

co-production contract if needed ?

Please for god sake, stop playing your dumn words twisting game

with me, you will be fighting a losing battle.:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. an old wisdom=There are suckers born every second of the day.

Word twisting? Who is twisting? Me or You.... Why Speculate about the deal which has not been taken place? Speculation is good, but over speculation is bad.... I agree to that wisdom especially after chating to u... Always my pleasure..

You have enough fighter pilots flying those old vintage jets, A small training course for the JF-17, then they are set.

PAF has no issue there.

Yeah, we have enough pilots, but JF-17 is completely different aircraft compared to the old vintage aircraft being flown.

With no JF-17 trainer, it becomes little tough to train so many pilots in such a short time period.

These pilots can't be directly taken to the JF-17 without having flown a FBW, Digitally equipped and HOTAS equipped aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom