What's new

PA TANKS comparison with contempory tanks

If you read the post, you would have known that ARDE, POF and PAEC are making 125 mm shells for PA mbt fleet, last one responsible for DU rounds only.

Trust me, your IA mbt crew will not be laughing while facing them, but i will surely when they will fire OFB duds, oh wait, they wouldnt reach since they explode inside the turret.

:rofl:

The barrel explosion problem is with older t-72s not t-90s .
And yes they are making 125 mm shells,short and stubby ones which u are passing off as 600-650 mm penetration .:rofl:
You are so ridiculous u once gave penetration value of naiza 2 from a imaginery gaming site which creates future versions of current designs,it also had Indian mBT karna lol.

And yes they are making 125 mm shells,short and stubby ones which u are passing off as 600-650 mm penetration .:rofl:
You are so ridiculous u once gave penetration value of naiza 2 from a imaginery gaming site which creates future versions of current designs,it also had Indian mBT karna lol.
Are you rejecting his penetration value or the official one ? :blink:

You have interest in military equipment ??? :blink:

What do you mean by hellfire type ??? our Baktar Shikan is an atgm and we also use it as a bunker buster !!!

Meaning gen 3 atgm. Baktar Shikan is 2nd generation atgm but with the upgrades dazzler is mentioning it can be called gen 2.5 atgm.

Meaning gen 3 atgm. Baktar Shikan is 2nd generation atgm but with the upgrades dazzler is mentioning it can be called gen 2.5 atgm.
meri jaan he also said that NDC is working on a fire & forget variant of BS with a Top attack mode.

You calling me mister means that i haven't made a good impression. mind telling me what wrong i did ? :unsure:

Naw that's how we show respect in America. We use the word Mister more than Sir in High schools but If you don't like it I'll stick to Sir. Btw i heard you like historical figures like Ivan the terrible.Is that true?

Btw i heard you like historical figures like Ivan the terrible.Is that true?
I like historical figures specially the ones with high ambitions.

It has nothing to do with their evil acts but i'd be lying if i said that impaling or using poisonous gas on victims doesn't fascinates me. :D

OFB ammuniotion = CRAPPY below average quality stuff, ask Kunal Biswas about them.

Barrel wear of Ajeya is so rediculous, its pathetic, all they had to do was to replace the barrel to be compatible with new OFB shells.

T-90 fires shells at below normal velocity i.e. 1500-1600m/s, not enough to achieve desired results, not to mention the shell itself is a DUD. Arjun shell, GOSH, it penetrates a MIGHTY 300 mm armour, the best it can do is type-59 :rofl:

Type-2 = 550-560 mm

type-2M = 600-620 mm

ARDE P-2 (improvedType-2M) 125 mm shell, 630-650 mm

Naiza-1 = 550-560 mm

All published figures, nothing hidden here, Naiza 2 not published, i have seen it, my cousin at NDC says its 630-650 mm.

OFB ammuniotion = CRAPPY below average quality stuff, ask Kunal Biswas about them.

Barrel wear of Ajeya is so rediculous, its pathetic, all they had to do was to replace the barrel to be compatible with new OFB shells.

T-90 fires shells at below normal velocity i.e. 1500-1600m/s, not enough to achieve desired results, not to mention the shell itself is a DUD. Arjun shell, GOSH, it penetrates a MIGHTY 300 mm armour, the best it can do is type-59 :rofl:

Type-2 = 550-560 mm

type-2M = 600-620 mm

ARDE P-2 (improvedType-2M) 125 mm shell, 630-650 mm

Naiza-1 = 550-560 mm

All published figures, nothing hidden here, Naiza 2 not published, i have seen it, my cousin at NDC says its 630-650 mm.

Ah yes,the omnipotent dazzler and his cousin,our poor tanks are stuck at 300 mm penetration while the mighty imaginery naiza with 650 mm penetration waiting to eat us.Pak army operational rounds are no bigger than 480-550 mm .So keep deluding ur fan following.

Ah yes,the omnipotent dazzler and his cousin,our poor tanks are stuck at 300 mm penetration while the mighty imaginery naiza with 650 mm penetration waiting to eat us.Pak army operational rounds are no bigger than 480-550 mm .So keep deluding ur fan following.

thanks mate :rofl:

These kind of comparisons gets You no where unless you have the detailed info about the vehicle which are mostly kept secret ,
And in war its not only on the Tank , but also on the training of the crew , weapons , position , and little luck

Back
Top Bottom