What's new

Overseas Pakistanis send $6.4b in five months

The problem with your argument is that you are Painting the situation with a wide Brush.

Do you know what percentage of overseas Pakistanis from USA/CANADA , UK , AUSTRALIA , EUROPE AND MIDDDLE EAST are participating and aiding the Mullah activities.:

Perhaps I didn't phrase my question right.

Show me how many West Settled Pakistanis are trying their level best to spread the ideas of enlightenment, equality, freedom from religious bigotry. and equal treatment of ALL in Pakistan. regardless of their religious and ethnic background.

So please tell me.

What I see on PDF

and the likes of Canadian Mullah

That all are making beeline to make Pakistanis more Islamist

and keep us as far away as possible from the ideas of true equality and tolerance that they themselves enjoy in the West.

so

please.

Many OP's have returned to Pakistan to set up Schools, Colleges , Hospitals and other worthwhile Projects, However they don't advertise their work.

Many OP's have returned to Pakistan to set up Schools, Colleges , Hospitals and other worthwhile Projects, However they don't advertise their work.

Off course.

But

the question was

How many OPs come back to spread the ideas of true equality and tolerance that they themselves enjoy in the West.

Sadly e get much more Hijabi and Niqabis trash aka Huda group

as opposed to the enlightened group.

I hope you understand this.

thank you

quick question, the remmitances made are to relatives/friends, how does the government benefit from this??

quick question, the remmitances made are to relatives/friends, how does the government benefit from this??

Same like when companies do export - State get forex to clear import bills and loan payments.

yaar I thought you knew by now.

check out this thread and see how remittance, any kind of remittances help the governments.

Pakistan: How fat is the wallet?

So if Pakistanis move dollars/Euros to Pakistan by remittance or export of goods/services

Pakistani government puts the dollar/Euro in the bank,

Takes a worthless piece of paper, turns into Rupees and hands it to the Pakistani relative /recepient.

While local Pakistani can use the rupees to buy local goods and services.

Pak government uses the dollars/Euros to pay for imports and loan installments.

Right now Pakistani government owes about $60 billion dollars to outside investors.

Every years we have to pay interest on this.

Plus pay for petrol and other imports.

Hope this helps.

ps.

Indian China Skorea Turkey all do the same thing, so change Pakistani government with any of these and picture will be similar.

Perhaps I didn't phrase my question right.

Show me how many West Settled Pakistanis are trying their level best to spread the ideas of enlightenment, equality, freedom from religious bigotry. and equal treatment of ALL in Pakistan. regardless of their religious and ethnic background.

So please tell me.

What I see on PDF

and the likes of Canadian Mullah

That all are making beeline to make Pakistanis more Islamist

and keep us as far away as possible from the ideas of true equality and tolerance that they themselves enjoy in the West.

so

please.

I agree with you, I also want to add that according to my observation, over seas Pakistanis tend to be way more conservative than their fellow city dwellers in Pakistan. Although this isn't in itself a bad thing but you would expect people to lean more towards liberalism here in west since that is what allows them to have more freedom thn they enjoy in Pakistan. It's really difficult to understand the mentality of people who enjoy the benefits of an ideology and yet refuse to communicate it to their countrymen.

The amount would be 30 Billion had Pakistani workers were paid according to world standard

Good to hear about this. This is important, and so is investment in Pakistan we will witness slowly as the situation improves in Pakistan. Pakistan can be new empire knowing the community has been scattered all over the world, and the instability of politics must be addressed as soon as possible. The stability of politics can improve the economy of the nation; hence, everything that are at play will be negated successfully, Insha Allah!.

Back
Top Bottom