What's new

Overseas Pakistanis protest in Islamabad, demand Pfizer vaccine

Since when is Saudi a western country?
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhajajajahajjajajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 😭

Pakistani government need solution to the problem.
The solution is simple saudis needs to get down from their high horse thinking they are better then others and can afford the best vaccines and belittle other nations using Chinese vaccine. The problem is at their end and they need to sort it out. The only thing we should do is pressure them.
BTW which vaccine is india using?

The solution is simple saudis needs to get down from their high horse thinking they are better then others and can afford the best vaccines and belittle other nations using Chinese vaccine.

Their country their rules

So why does @Stealth blame western nations when we don't discriminate but says nothing of China?

I am not blaming any country. I am just telling you my perception regarding this. I believe that because all the western countries are gang-up again China, might me this is one of the factor people who lives in a foreign countries looking for the vaccine which is acceptable so they don’t need another 14 days of quarantine.

PS: there is no way nor any criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of any vaccine at least before 2 years. No one knows the outcome… health depts can only evaluate whether the vaccine is harmful or not.

I am not blaming any country. I am just telling you my perception regarding this. I believe that because all the western countries are gang-up again China, might me this is one of the factor people who lives in a foreign countries looking for the vaccine which is acceptable so they don’t need another 14 days of quarantine.

PS: there is no way nor any criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of any vaccine at least before 2 years. No one knows the outcome… health depts can only evaluate whether the vaccine is harmful or not.

If it's just a false perception then why is ..
Pakistan using its share of COVAX Pfizer vaccines on the immune compromised? Why not Chinese vaccine?
The list includes organ donors, cancer patients, people with blood disorder, liver problem...

Why did UAE approve Pfizer exclusively for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers?
it is also the only vaccine approved for children? Why?

Perception problem? really?

Their country their rules

We also have a country and we apply the rules here. If overseas Pakistanis don't want any other vaccine other than Pfizer they are free to take it elsewhere. Pakistan won't be dictated by anyone including overseas Pakistanis about its internal matters. Pakistan trusts the Chinese vaccine. Pakistan's COVID track is excellent. Even much better than many Western nations. The Chinese vaccine has contributed greatly.

Pfizer is a tool for the West to use in order to dictate to the world. One of the reasons why they delayed the WHO approval for the Chinese Vaccine - Sinopharm and the Russian Vaccine - Sputnik-V. Both the Chinese and Russian vaccines are equal or surpass the efficacy of the Western ones.

I personally would go for only Sputnik-V, and if it's not available, then Sinopharm. If neither are available, I wouldn't get vaccinated, period. I do NOT trust the Western vaccines.

Never go to a hospital if you want to avoid western medicine :lol:

As a matter of fact, that's exactly what I do. For medicine, I use herbs, no anti-biotics, Alhumdulillah.

Pfizer's Phase III test does not use PCR to detect everyone. They only count people who have symptoms. The Chinese vaccine test uses PCR to test everyone.

If the Chinese test method is used, the lowest effective rate of Pfizer vaccine may be 29%. This is a questioning report issued by British scholars last year.Pfizer’s data indicated that there were 170 infections, 8 were vaccinated, and 162 received a placebo. But they also ruled out 3,410 suspected cases. No one knows the true situation of the 3410 data, and Pfizer has not explained it.

What's interesting is that the test results in Brazil are different from those in Turkey and Indonesia.Even according to Brazilian data, if Pfizer calculates it, the effective rate is 77%.

Pfizer's Phase III test does not use PCR to detect everyone.

Don't spread CPC propaganda here. illness visits by trial participants was confirmed with a PCR test. The report you cite is from a known antivaxxer.

Efficacy is being assessed throughout a participant’s follow-up in the study through surveillance for potential cases of COVID-19. If, at any time, a participant develops acute respiratory illness, an illness visit occurs. Assessments for illness visits include a nasal (midturbinate) swab, which is tested at a central laboratory using a reverse transcription- polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test.

Expecting sense amongst conspiracy theorists is never a good start. The Chinese vaccine has undergone several tests and the efficiency rate has been placed between 50.4-67 whereas Pfizer stands at a grand 94 percent. It is due to this reason that most of the elite have got themselves vaccinated by Pfizer and only selected conditions register one for a dose of this vaccine. If it's efficiency was so compromised then it wouldn't be such a rare miracle in pakistan nor the elite of pakistan would have chosen Pfizer. Recently the NCOC also gave baluchistan a 1000 doses to be administered selectively (I am sure most if not all would be given to sardars and their friends and families).
Not everything can be described as a western conspiracy. If the Chinese vaccine is inefficient then it's inefficient. If we can't afford nor produce a 94 percent efficiency rate dosage then we can't. Denial isn't going to help. Reality will. Like the reality that the dosage does not provide a high level of immunity and precautions must still be continued in a vigilant manner.

Back
Top Bottom