What's new

Overseas Pakistanis like this are an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the reason far right shitbirds are able to peddle their toxic narrative against Muslims and immigrants in the west.

Just to let you know the man was arrested by the police and the girl in the video was rescued.

Easy there coconut, you’re reaching. Did you missed the part where another Muslim stopped him? Stop buying into their narrative where one Pakistani person breaks the law and that equals to all Pakistani. Don’t co-sign on this bullshit.

Reactions: AA_
Easy there coconut, you’re reaching. Did you missed the part where another Muslim stopped him? Stop buying into their narrative where one Pakistani person breaks the law and that equals to all Pakistani. Don’t co-sign on this bullshit.
Stopped him are you ducking blind ? He let him drive off ? Don’t be so quick to shit your pants yeah . Dumb twat

It's disgusting what he did, but white and black are by far the worst in the category.
Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Stopped him are you ducking blind ? He let him drive off ? Don’t be so quick to shit your pants yeah . Dumb twat
Stop being a cuck and claiming that rapist as one of us. You’re co-signing acceptance from folks that are 100% worse than you or me. Blacks and Whites rape at a much higher per capita. Let me know if they show any guilt by association.

If Pakistanis can’t recognise this is a problem in society then sorry guys, you need to take a step back at examine your moral compass.

Stop being a cuck and claiming that rapist as one of us. You’re co-signing acceptance from folks that are 100% worse than you or me. Blacks and Whites rape at a much higher per capita but let or let me know if they show any guilt by association.
He’s a British Pakistani

We are not responsible for individuals carrying out henious acts. Of course we condemn it, but we are not responsible. Unfortunately every ethnicity has its fair share of nasty people. As we recently found out:

Screenshot_20230409-103859~2.png
Screenshot_20230409-103851~2.png

Screenshot_20230409-103836~2.png

Should we generalise and label all English people as peados?

We are not responsible for individuals carrying out henious acts. Of course we condemn it, but we are not responsible. Unfortunately every ethnicity has its fair share of nasty people.
Agreed but it needs to be recognised as a problem. Especially if you consider the town where this happened. The same town as the infamous grooming gangs…

If Pakistanis can’t recognise this is a problem in society then sorry guys, you need to take a step back at examine your moral compass.

He’s a British Pakistani
MF you know that white people are commiting far worse crimes than Pakistanis but this is what happens when u single out a community just for brownie points. There's so many pedo whites being caught everyday try to focus on them as well u turd.

We are not responsible for individuals carrying out henious acts. Of course we condemn it, but we are not responsible. Unfortunately every ethnicity has its fair share of nasty people.
Agreed but it needs to be recognised as a problem. Especially if you consider the town where this happened. The same town as the infamous grooming gangs…

MF you know that white people are commiting far worse crimes than Pakistanis but this is what happens when u single out a community just for brownie points. There's so many pedo whites being caught everyday try to focus on them as well u turd.
Fucken coconuts. I hate coconuts. Have few of them on this site and they all live in the UK. Pussies of the highest order.

@waz @PDF

this person is resorting to abusing my family, I too can abuse him and return the favour, believe me I have a fine selection of English insults at my disposal, but can you kindly review this post?

It is not a problem. It is an exception. Not all Pakistanis are involved in grooming gangs. Only a few are. They should be punished and that is should be the end of it.

Are all Catholics peados who rape children in churches? Are all Mullahs peados who abuse children in mosques? We need stop generalizing and feeling guilty. We are not guilty. I am not responsible for the acts of a certain individual.

Reactions: AA_
Fucken coconuts. I hate coconuts. Have few of them on this site and they all live in the UK. Pussies of the highest order.
So you will choose to ignore the British Pakistani taxi driver from Rochdale caught raping a young white girl on camera?

Okay the. Carry on!

It is not a problem. It is an exception. Not all Pakistanis are involved in grooming gangs.
But all grooming gang culprits from Rochdale are Pakistani.

We are not responsible for individuals carrying out henious acts. Of course we condemn it, but we are not responsible. Unfortunately every ethnicity has its fair share of nasty people. As we recently found out:

View attachment 924296View attachment 924297
View attachment 924298

Should we generalise and label all English people as peados?
What does this do? Are you choosing to ignore that a British Pakistan got caught raping a white girl?

What if this girl was your sister ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom