What's new

Over Parthenon Marbles, Greece Gets Unexpected Ally from the Far east

The Indus valley civilisation is dharmic civilisation. How does Pakistan have to do anything with it? Indus valley civilisation was in similar timeline as Mahabharatha and that is clearly something related to dharma. If anything, current Pakistan becomes illegitimate if one goes to talk of Indus valley civilisation or Takshashila

The Indus valley civilisation is dharmic civilisation
Did I say anything about it being "dharmic" or not? How is that relevant? No idea why you are sticking your nose into this. I am not talking about your holy Ganga. I was talking about our Abasin - River Indus. Look below.

GcsOqK6.jpg

Xi should take his words seriously and returns the stuffs that his ancestors stole from Viet Nam during the occupation by the Ming.
What did they take form vietnam? Dried fish and rice?

The Indus valley civilisation is dharmic civilisation. How does Pakistan have to do anything with it? Indus valley civilisation was in similar timeline as Mahabharatha and that is clearly something related to dharma. If anything, current Pakistan becomes illegitimate if one goes to talk of Indus valley civilisation or Takshashila
Hahahaha and here we have a historian. People like him believe that those ancient people just vanished into thin air. Fact check boi, they are the same people that created Pakistan. A new name for an old civilization.

Ok let’s see: the Ming stole the original 30 volume Book “Đại Việt sử ký” (history of Great Viet). You can start with it. I am pretty sure, the original books are hidden somewhere in the catacombs in Beijing.

Dai_Viet_su_ky_toan_thu___bia_1___w_EZID.jpg

What do you need that original for? It is written in Chinese.

What do you need that original for? It is written in Chinese.
And? Man, language is a means of communication. Will you give all in english books written by chinese authors to the British?
You certainly not. I see english, german or spanish or chinese language belong to humanity. You should be proud of that Viet Nam adopted the language.

What did they take form vietnam? Dried fish and rice?
Nonsense!
We had back then a more modern army infantry and weaponry. They brought many of our best gun makers to China.

And? Man, language is a means of communication. Will you give all in english books written by chinese authors to the British?

What's a book that you cannot read?
If a book is written in English, then it won't be considered as an artifacts of Chinese cultural heritage. That's pretty obvious.

What's a book that you cannot read?
If a book is written in English, then it won't be considered as an artifacts of Chinese cultural heritage. That's pretty obvious.
All western European languages have the root that goes back to Latin. If people follow your logic, Italy can claim all heritages as hers. That is obvious isn’t it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom