What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

Typical Afghans.

They don't know and don't bother to learn the language,the customs,the laws of the country they go to.

One day I was talking with my Pakistani friend on Facebook,I told him that Albanians are not afraid of work,they will clean weeds from fields and gardens,they will harvest,they will build,they will do all the hard work...but they can't think alone. They need somebody to tell them what to do next,to oversee their work. My friend told me that's how Afghans are. If you leave them without instructions or overseeing,they will just go back to doing nothing or not know what to do next.

In some ways,Albanians are the Afghans of the Balkans. Criminality,failure to achieve anything,backwards mentality,in northern Albania they still have tribal laws etc.

That's very true....need to be directed.

Amazing how some direct themselves and some don't or are incapable of doing so. That urge needs to be instilled from an early age.

This thread serves as a tangible manifestation of the worldwide discontent towards the presence of Afghans. šŸ˜…
first Russians invaded , then americans came to control them , Pakistanis supported Afghans to get the own Taliban govt , meanwhile poor Afghans lost much and became refugee in these 50 years . Whose fault is this ?

first Russians invaded , then americans came to control them , Pakistanis supported Afghans to get the own Taliban govt , meanwhile poor Afghans lost much and became refugee in these 50 years . Whose fault is this ?
It doesn't matter. They are shit people

Okay, I think I've heard everything. And I said everything I wanted to say. Without Pakistan, Turkey is nothing. If we increase visa restrictions Pakistan will close the airspace and Turkish economy will collapse and we will starve.

Let's agree to disagree and move on because I'm bored.

That's not what I wrote at all. What I wrote is Turkey is not some "charity hub" for Pakistanis.

Pakistanis contribute more to Turkey than take. Annual tourists from Pakistan add up to a quarter of a million people and outnumber some stranded refugees there. Your government advertises for more tourists year by year.

An East European-Pakistani vlogger who is a citizen of New Zealand was given a free tourism package along with her Pakistani friend in exchange for promoting them.

That's how desperate your country is for tourists. It brought you out of near collapse when COVID nearly destroyed your economy.

Like it or not, your country earns billions upon billions from foreigners coming for various reasons.

Without foreigners your country will have a hard time surviving. Pakistanis just happen to be amongst them from tourists to private investors.

Afghanis. If they hadn't wasted their resources provoking Pakistan for almost 30 years, Pakistan would have stayed out of their affairs.

Then NATO invaded and gave them a chance to start anew. But instead their focus was the same one thing: Fight with Pakistan.

Fault is theirs.

Last edited:
Typical Afghans.

They don't know and don't bother to learn the language,the customs,the laws of the country they go to.

One day I was talking with my Pakistani friend on Facebook,I told him that Albanians are not afraid of work,they will clean weeds from fields and gardens,they will harvest,they will build,they will do all the hard work...but they can't think alone. They need somebody to tell them what to do next,to oversee their work. My friend told me that's how Afghans are. If you leave them without instructions or overseeing,they will just go back to doing nothing or not know what to do next.

In some ways,Albanians are the Afghans of the Balkans. Criminality,failure to achieve anything,backwards mentality,in northern Albania they still have tribal laws etc.

Trust me they can think when it comes to producing and smuggling drugs. They are masters at opium & heroine production.

They are good running pedophilia businesses, Lots of their people pay money to watch boys dance. Their women are typically unattractive.

Stealing, robbing, breaking-in. They need no overseeing when it comes to the acts of crime. As individuals they can be civilized and gentle. But that's about it.

But not as a people. Some even fancy themselves as Greek descendants from Alexander's time or descendants of Scythians, the most common people they like to claim as their imaginary ancestors.

Last edited:
Trust me they can think when it comes to producing and smuggling drugs. They are masters at opium & heroine production.

They are good running pedophilia businesses, Lots of their people pay money to watch boys dance. Their women are typically unattractive.

Stealing, robbing, breaking-in. They need no overseeing when it comes to the acts of crime. As individuals they can be civilized and gentle. But that's about it.

But not as a people. Some even fancy themselves as Greek descendants from Alexander's time or descendants of Scythians, the most common people they like to claim as their imaginary ancestors.
They really are one of those nations that are majority evil and minority good.

Even many if not most of these "educated Afghans" have issues with temper. Aside from trolling Pakistanis online, they also rape and murder females in their host country like this one. A Finnish female murdered by this Afghan maniac for ending a months long relationship. He raped her before killing her and then burned her body to try and hide the evidence:

finasyl.GIF

Despite everyone, especially Pakistanis, badmouthing Afghans the reality on the ground is that Pakistan (and Iran) will have to help Afghanistan rebuild.

For now Pakistan is bankrupt itself but if or when we get out of the hole weā€™ve dug ourselves into we will have to do something for Afghanistan as well. Any master plan to build Pakistan into a successful country needs to include Afghanistan also.

Pakistan and Iran can come up with a joint plan for Afghanistan and we can get Arab countries to contribute financially.

Despite everyone, especially Pakistanis, badmouthing Afghans the reality on the ground is that Pakistan (and Iran) will have to help Afghanistan rebuild.

For now Pakistan is bankrupt itself but if or when we get out of the hole weā€™ve dug ourselves into we will have to do something for Afghanistan as well. Any master plan to build Pakistan into a successful country needs to include Afghanistan also.

Pakistan and Iran can come up with a joint plan for Afghanistan and we can get Arab countries to contribute financially.

That's easy. Bomb Afghanistan back into their caves and they'll realize the consequences of messing with us.

The border also needs to be sealed and anyone sneaking in needs to be shot dead.

If you have a spare 10s of billions of dollars to waste, then this is a great idea lol.

Only solution is the mine the shit out of the border. Lots and lots of mines (except for border crossing).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom