What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

If you have a spare 10s of billions of dollars to waste, then this is a great idea lol.

Only solution is the mine the shit out of the border. Lots and lots of mines (except for border crossing).

The only problem is mining it mean if one goes off, the rest will also go off. We'd have to re-mine the whole border all over again.

Electric fences are a better option. Powered and protected from our side. The first idea I agree with.

Me personally. I’d like to kick out all the illegal migrants who have entered into Pakistan, over the the years , afghans , Indian Muslims , Rohingyas , Bangladeshis. Return them back to their country’s . Peacefully or forcefully you have no business being in our country!

Strange how the so called ummah hages each other while its the non muslim western countries that welcome refugees from all around the world. Shows this ummah is nothing but farts and infact the societies are worthless and backward.

And the funny part is most here opposing refugees are themselves refugees or living in west, given space n opportunity by western kafirs to live n earn n these ppl then want refugees to be kicked out 😂 its like that loyal dog that hates other dogs.

Me personally. I’d like to kick out all the illegal migrants who have entered into Pakistan, over the the years , afghans , Indian Muslims , Rohingyas , Bangladeshis. Return them back to their country’s . Peacefully or forcefully you have no business being in our country!

@nahtanbob read that clear and clear. Tell your people to go back. The world's most concentrated sh!thole is "better" than Pakistan? lol prove it by leaving. And stop buying our stuff. Build your own stuff. As of now your primitive country can't even build bicycles! lol

If you have a spare 10s of billions of dollars to waste, then this is a great idea lol.

Only solution is the mine the shit out of the border. Lots and lots of mines (except for border crossing).
You know many Afghans speak Persian ('Farsiwan') and are not Pashtun, right?

@nahtanbob read that clear and clear. Tell your people to go back. The world's most concentrated sh!thole is "better" than Pakistan? lol prove it by leaving. And stop buying our stuff. Build your own stuff. As of now your primitive country can't even build bicycles! lol

you are yet to prove anyone migrated from Bangladesh to Pakistan post 1971

you are yet to prove anyone migrated from Bangladesh to Pakistan post 1971

LOL what? More like your denial. Our own housekeeper was. Plenty of Bangladeshis work as domestic staff in Pakistan. Not to mention criminals.

There's at least five million of your people in total.

You want me to believe they dodn't exist because they're undocumented? Tell me all those Afghanis also don't exist there, Binglo boy.

LOL what? More like your denial. Our own housekeeper was. Plenty of Bangladeshis work as domestic staff in Pakistan. Not to mention criminals.

You want me to believe they dodn't exist because they're undocumented? Tell me all those Afghanis also don't exist there, Binglo boy.

you are telling me people from 4th world living conditions have the money to make a thousand mile journey to work as domestic staff in a piss poor country
there is no end to delusions :enjoy:

you are telling me people from 4th world living conditions have the money to make a thousand mile journey to work as domestic staff in a piss poor country
there is no end to delusions :enjoy:

LOL a Binglo actually calling Pakistan a "piss poor country.":rofl:

The paradox of it all.

Indeed there are no end to delusions. One thing I learned the worse one's country is, the more delusional they get, be it Pajeets, Binglos or Afghandus.

Good luck with it. If it helps you sleep at night.:sleep:

Meanwhile the sh!thole "shines" :lol:

Last edited:
LOL a Binglo actually calling Pakistan a "piss poor country.":rofl:

The paradox of it all.

Indeed there are no end to delusions. One thing I learned the worse one's country is, the more delusional they get, be it Pajeets, Binglos or Afghandus.

Good luck with it. If it helps you sleep at night.:sleep:

Meanwhile the sh!thole "shines" :lol:

Give me a dollar value on how much you pay your domestic help

its true Bengalis continued to immigrate to Pakistan for work till early 90s, but now its stopped.

its true Bengalis continued to immigrate to Pakistan for work till early 90s, but now its stopped.

Mostly stopped, yes. Although I know a small handful still came after the 2000s. Even students have been coming much less so.

Give me a dollar value on how much you pay your domestic help

if they can go to Europe they can go to Pakistan. Both by illegal means. Meantime your government apparently does not take back anyone who left illegally.

A great excuse to dump your problems on others.

Mostly stopped, yes. Although I know a small handful still came after the 2000s. Even students have been coming much less so.

if they can go to Europe they can go to Pakistan. Both by illegal means. Meantime your government apparently does not take back anyone who left illegally.

A great excuse to dump your problems on others.
yeah Bangladesh is doing better now, Pakistan should deport illegals specially all Afghans then terrorism will go down.

yeah Bangladesh is doing better now, Pakistan should deport illegals specially all Afghans then terrorism will go down.

Agreed they should. Bangladeshis are welcomed to come legally as students but all illegal migrants must leave.

Bangladeshis would prefer to live in Europe as evident by the migrants. Everyone wants to live in Europe from the poor of third world countries but Pakistan is favored as a plan B destination for many South Asians.

Agreed they should. Bangladeshis are welcomed to come legally as students but all illegal migrants must leave.

Bangladeshis would prefer to live in Europe as evident by the migrants. Everyone wants to live in Europe from the poor of third world countries but Pakistan is favored as a plan B destination for many South Asians.
yeah afghans are also spreading polio in Pakistan not just terrorism and drugs, kick out all afgandus.
Even more prolematic are rohingya people who got fake bangladeshi passport and illegally immigrated to Pakistan, thats a tough one we will take all Bangladeshis back but Rohingyas will be hard to sell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom